Help with system spreadsheet data, 18pts in 17 days

davidc

Re: Help with system spreadsheet data, 18pts in 17 days

I have finally put my system into action starting on the 6th Dec. Starting with £25 I now have £63 which isnt bad going. I need some help with my spreadsheet to work out the drawdown and roi plus any other calculations that would help. Please take a look and maybe have a go at making it better. Thanks guys p.s need some help as to where i can upload the excel file
Hi layking27 :welcome to the Punters Lounge. Looks like you've got some good returns to start your system - hopefully this can be maintained long term. To upload an Excel file you need to scroll down the page (when setting up a new post) and you will see the 'Manage Attachments' button which you click and then select the correct file from your hard drive. You will need to ensure the file you select is saved in a suitable format and the current file extensions which can be uploaded are: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt xls zip. GL

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.