Biathlon 18th dec - 10 km sprint Pokljuka (Slo)

Hello I will post here my pick for tomorows sprint race in slovenian Pokljuka. Biathlon - 10 km sprint Pokljuka (Slovenia)

Sport Winter Sports
Event Maxim Tchudov - Arnd Peiffer
Selection Maxim Tchudov to win
Strength 9/10
Date 18/12/2010
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.80
In this h2h between russian Maxim Tchudov and germanian Arnd Peiffer, ithink that russian will win. Both players collecte 38 points in sprint competetion in this season. but it seems that Tchudov is faster then Peiffer and this will decide this h2h. Tchudov was very bad in shooting in last races and i think that he will not repeat so bad performance. On the another side. even he had better shooting, Peiffer was not so better then Tchudov. So i expect that Tchudovi will have better day at jobb and have better shoting and he will surely finish on better position then Peiffer.

Re: Biathlon 18th dec - 10 km sprint Pokljuka (Slo)

Sport Winter Sports
Event Ole Einar Bjorndalen - Terjei Boe
Selection Ole Einar Bjorndalen to win
Strength 9/10
Date 18/12/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.75
Reasoning Biathlon . 10 km sprint . Pokljuka (Slo) Ole Einar Bjorndalen is best biathlon racer. He is 36 but still in great fomr. In this season he is nr 3 in sprint competetion and his team mate Boe is currently nr 2 in sprint with 100 points. Emil Svedsen is leading with 103 points. Bjorndalen is 3th with 85 points. Boe was in better form then Bjorndalen in last races but stil Bjorndalen is very fast. His bigest problem in still shooting. Bjorndalen missed 7 shooting in last race on 20 km in Pokljuka. Finished just on 55th place. Boe also missed several shootings. He missed 4 and finished on 12th place. But now they will run 10 km sprint and i think that Bjorndalen will take god results this time. Its two shooting and i think that he will not have more then 1 or 2 miss this time. He is still fast and i think that he can win over Boe here. Boe was great both in shooting and race in last few races, but i think that he can not be so good in every race. My pick is that Bjorndalen will take better position at the end of the race then Boe.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.