Pro's correct score parleys

Hi all Ive been testing an idea i got from here recently.this was tested with monopoly money haha.lame jokes aside it looks positive thus far.well its a different ballgame once u put real money on a bet.this is exactly what i will be doing in this thread.i will start my bank at 100 bucks.rands or (R100) in my currency.this will pay for 5 straight losses.with a bit of luck that wont happen immediatly... I guess i expect this system to fail as ive been betting on footie and tennis for a while now so i know its tough to beat the bookies.they adjust everything to suit them.look at the draw odds for th italian serie c and b.18/10 is what i get.fck that.betting on straight odds all the time is like saying hi there bookie.do u feel like taking some of my money today?and id u wana martingale u change the word 'some' to 'all'.th bookie has the edge.with parleys u build ur odds and u can take back the edge.i feel with a bit of luck th system ill be attempting here might work.just my luck id be hitting 4-2 scorelines when im papertrailing.lets see now. Anyway let me explain how this works: Like i mentioned the R100 will pay for 5 losses meaning i will stake R20 each time.i wil divide this amount into 10 small bets costing R2 each.the basis of my strategy to find 4-6 pretty predictable games.lets say for example 5.so i will need 4 bankers from any league i am used to.the 5th of these games i will have to predict the correct score.but for each bet i will take a different score.for transparicys sake i will repeat these 4 bankers each time with a different score.this will multiply your odds.if u take a 1-0 at 5/1 with 4 bankers round about 5/10 for R2 you should get about 10/1 which will give u back your R20.so i need 10 different scores. The point of this part of th parley is to catch a high scoring game.odds are very nice.all bets on either the home team or away tho.draws are included but not bets on both teams.when i trailed this i varied alot but i prefer these scores(1-1, 2-1, 2-0, 3-0 3-1 3-2 4-1 4-2 2-2 3-3/1-0)4-0 rarely happens and 0-0 is like that green zero on a roulette wheel lol ****** useless. The downsides of this bet thus far,it takes long to take all the bets and there is risk involved.but knowledge of many leagues are key.need to know which teams are hot and which are not.need to follow recent form and team history.wsn and soccervista are great sorces of info. Almost forgot.the bankers can be anything.i mostly use draw no bets or double chances and at least one straight winner.someone here did pretty much the same thing but he used only straigh winners and this bit him in the arse So wish me luck people.if this is sucessfull we can all benefit from it i hope. Unfortunatly no bets tonight as it is thursday.th football world is sleeping.this was just to get the introduction out of the way.in the meantime any comments,questions or thoughts are welcome

Re: Pro's correct score parleys I will start off cautiosly.am confident about this first leg tho.will only take 4 teams to play with. Bet 1 for the day.bankers are waalwijk(dutch juliper)[email protected], sundowns(south africa psl)[email protected] and inter milan(serie a)[email protected]. Correct score banker will msk zilina in slovakia superliga.the bankers combined with the scores used will give the following prices: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Side note.i use my local bookie.being from south africa it seems i cant register at william hill or bet 365 etc.so any1 thinking of joining me can probably find better prices at their own bookie:hope