1 3 9 FAV SYSTEM JUMPS EXPERIMENT

I did this on here many moons ago and the origanal had a couple of good months and a very bad one but I think it was in profit when I stoped it. This is a variation of the origanal and deals with the 1st 3 races and the next 3 races [4 5 and 6] at all jumps meetings. The origanal was based on the best JUMPS MEETING OF THE DAY BUT THIS WILL USE ALL JUMPS MEETINGS but 1st 3 RACES p/l will be kept seperate from next 3. The origanal was 1 st 3 races only but in this case using 1ST 3 and next just to see what happens AND IF ITS POSS TO SHOW A PROFIT. 1 ST RACE 1PT WIN FAV if loss 2ND RACE 3PTS WIN FAV if loss 3RD RACE 9PTS WIN if loss that it - 13pts YOU MUST STOP AT WINNER 4TH RACE 1PT WIN FAV 5TH RACE 3PT WIN FAV 6TH RACE 9PT WIN FAV AS IN 1ST SET OF 3 YOU MUST STOP AT A WINNER If the 1st race wins you start again with 1 pt in the 4th race not before as each set of 3 is the system. So tomos we have 2 jumps meetings so 4 sets of bets As an example today at WORCESTER 1ST 3 - 13PTS NEXT 3 THE 3RD RACE WON AT 9/4 SO 29.25PTS RETURN - 13PT STAKE = + 16.25PTS SO A 3.25PTS PROFIT ON THE DAY FOR THE COURSE FONT 1ST 3 1ST RACE WON 1/1 SO 1 PT PROFIT RACE 4 5 6 RACE 4 WON 5/6 SO A 0.83 PT PROFIT 1.83PT PROFIT FOR THE COURSE So in reality today races 4 5 and 6 showed a profit of + 17.08 and the 1st 3 a loss of 12 pts. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE EXPLANATION. Usually the last 3 races are the ones that can be more of a prob as they are likely to have more HANDICAPS than the 1st 3 . Although this will be used at every meeting the origanal would not have used a meeting were less than 1/2 on were the likely price of any of the FAVS but in the experiment we will use the lot. T%M

Re: 1 3 9 FAV SYSTEM JUMPS EXPERIMENT

I did this on here many moons ago and the origanal had a couple of good months and a very bad one but I think it was in profit when I stoped it. This is a variation of the origanal and deals with the 1st 3 races and the next 3 races [4 5 and 6] at all jumps meetings. The origanal was based on the best JUMPS MEETING OF THE DAY BUT THIS WILL USE ALL JUMPS MEETINGS but 1st 3 RACES p/l will be kept seperate from next 3. The origanal was 1 st 3 races only but in this case using 1ST 3 and next just to see what happens AND IF ITS POSS TO SHOW A PROFIT. 1 ST RACE 1PT WIN FAV if loss 2ND RACE 3PTS WIN FAV if loss 3RD RACE 9PTS WIN if loss that it - 13pts YOU MUST STOP AT WINNER 4TH RACE 1PT WIN FAV 5TH RACE 3PT WIN FAV 6TH RACE 9PT WIN FAV AS IN 1ST SET OF 3 YOU MUST STOP AT A WINNER If the 1st race wins you start again with 1 pt in the 4th race not before as each set of 3 is the system. So tomos we have 2 jumps meetings so 4 sets of bets As an example today at WORCESTER 1ST 3 - 13PTS NEXT 3 THE 3RD RACE WON AT 9/4 SO 29.25PTS RETURN - 13PT STAKE = + 16.25PTS SO A 3.25PTS PROFIT ON THE DAY FOR THE COURSE FONT 1ST 3 1ST RACE WON 1/1 SO 1 PT PROFIT RACE 4 5 6 RACE 4 WON 5/6 SO A 0.83 PT PROFIT 1.83PT PROFIT FOR THE COURSE So in reality today races 4 5 and 6 showed a profit of + 17.08 and the 1st 3 a loss of 12 pts. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE EXPLANATION. Usually the last 3 races are the ones that can be more of a prob as they are likely to have more HANDICAPS than the 1st 3 . Although this will be used at every meeting the origanal would not have used a meeting were less than 1/2 on were the likely price of any of the FAVS but in the experiment we will use the lot. T%M
LUDLOW 1ST RACE WON ST 1 RETURNS 2.36 PTS P/L + 1.36PTS 2ND 3 NO WINNERS - 13PTS CARLISLE 1ST 3 NO WINNERS - 13PTS 2ND 3 WINNER 5TH RACE ST 4 PTS [iNCLUDES 1PT 3RD RACE] RETURNS 6.6PTS P/L + 2.6 PTS A very bad day today hence the EXPERIMENT. T%M

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.