Cricket: South Africa vs Zimbabwe - Twenty20 internationals & ODI Series

South Africa host Zimbabwe in their traditional summer opening series which begins on Friday. They play 2 twenty20's and 3 ODI's. A few of us made a few quid on Zimbabwe when they went to the West Indies earlier in the year so there could be dosh to be had here too. All 5 matches are live on Sky as we build up to this fantastic winter of cricket. Schedule:

Fri Oct 8 12:30 GMT | 14:30 local 13:30 BST 1st T20I - South Africa v Zimbabwe OUTsurance Oval, Bloemfontein 30.png 7 - 30° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gifimg_weather_close.gif Forecast Partly Cloudy Click here for 10-day-Forecast
Sun Oct 10 08:00 GMT | 10:00 local 09:00 BST 2nd T20I - South Africa v Zimbabwe De Beers Diamond Oval, Kimberley 32.png 12 - 33° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gifimg_weather_close.gif Forecast Sunny Click here for 10-day-Forecast
Fri Oct 15 12:30 GMT | 14:30 local 13:30 BST 1st ODI - South Africa v Zimbabwe OUTsurance Oval, Bloemfontein
N/A
Sun Oct 17 08:00 GMT | 10:00 local 09:00 BST 2nd ODI - South Africa v Zimbabwe Senwes Park, Potchefstroom
N/A
Fri Oct 22 12:30 GMT | 14:30 local 13:30 BST 3rd ODI - South Africa v Zimbabwe Willowmoore Park, Benoni
N/A

Re: Cricket: South Africa vs Zimbabwe - Twenty20 internationals & ODI Series 1st twenty20 in this series is tomorrow. Ignore that start time on the schedule. It's a 5pm start UK time. One for me. 3pts T.Taibu to beat H.Masakadza 4/5 Bet365 I'm quite happy to take this bet. In the recent 3 match ODI series with Ireland, Hamilton Masakadza made scores of 0, 8 and 0 which isn't what you want heading into a series with South Africa and their bowling attack. In contrast Taibu made a 60, and 40 and a 20 and is in much better form coming into this series. I'd probably have taken Taibu anyway because he's one of few Zimbabwe batsmen who can be called world class at the minute. The obvious down side to this is that he's going to bat at 3 or 4 but if Masakadza's form doesn't improve then Taibu won't be chasing much when he gets to the crease anyway. Taibu's played a lot of domestic cricket in South Africa so he'll be happy against this attack and on these wickets. It's the wicket keeper to outscore the opener for me here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.