Scotland U21s vs Sweden U21s - Good bet for tonight

Posted this elsewhere but I thought Id copy in you guys. Think the 2.4 avaialble on Sweden U21's at Betfair looks a pretty decent price for the match vs Scotland U21's tonight. Taken a bit of that as my only bet of the night, rather than anything on Ireland or Aussies. Ladbrokes have cut their odds to even money on the game to be played at Falkirk tonight: Scotland's Under-21 squad has been hit by four call-offs ahead of Tuesday's friendly with Sweden. Hibernian strikers Garry O'Connor and Derek Riordan, Aberdeen defender Zander Diamond and Celtic striker Craig Beattie have picked up injuries. Scotland Under-21 coach Rainer Bonhof has called up Kilmarnock midfielder Peter Leven and Inverness Caley Thistle striker Bryan Prunty to his squad. Bonhof said: "Call-offs are part of football that you have to live with." The German was already without injured quartet Chris Burke, Shaun Maloney, Craig Beattie and Kris Boyd and the suspended David Clarkson. Now Riordan and Garry O'Connor has stayed at Easter Road for treatment and Diamond has gone back to Aberdeen for "personal reasons". "It's brilliant," joked Bonhof. "We have no option but to play without a team. "We need more or less 30 players and more sometimes. I have had so many injuries, like John Kennedy and Shaun Maloney. "We haven't got the best results in the last matches, but the problem is that we have so many players involved in the Premier League and the First Division. "We have had lots of injuries, so we haven't had so many players involved. But that's not an excuse." The Scottish youngsters have failed to win in nine games, but the German is convinced they will show against Sweden at Falkirk Stadium that they can compete with the best.

Re: Scotland U21s vs Sweden U21s - Good bet for tonight Actually never knew it started at 6! Would have posted it earlier. just noticed Lads had slashed their odds, got a text from my mate who works in Coral and they were doing late business on it. Should have posted sooner. Cant see past Aberdeen on Saturday for those who may want to follow!