ireland - croatia

Midfielder Andy Reid, Matt Holland and full-back Steven Carr will not be available for Ireland. Ivica Olic and Stjepan Toma are also not available for Croatia. Ireland last 4 games (World Cup Qualifiers) Ireland 3 Cyprus 0 Switzerland 1 Ireland 1 France 0 R.Ireland 0 Ireland 2 Faroe Islands 0 Croatia last 3 games (World Cup Qualifiers) Croatia 3 Hungary 0 Sweden 0 Croatia 1 Croatia 2 Bulgaria 2 Ireland and Croatia are both doing well in their World Cup Qualifiers Round. Ireland is undefeated with 2-2-0 F6 A1. Croatia is also undefeated with 2-1-0 F6 A3. Compare to Croatia, Ireland has a much easier opponents in Cyprus, Faroe Islands and Switzerland. France is the only tough team they played against but France was in poor form then. Croatia had to play against the in form Sweden and revitalised Bulgaria. Ireland has a very strong home form. They had been undefeated in last 13 home games (9-4-0). This is a friendly match between the 2 teams but both teams are serious about friendly match. In last 2 friendly between the 2 teams, both ended in 2-2 draws. Ireland has yet to play a tough team and Croatia will present themselves as a tough opponent. Though Ireland home form is very good, Croatia is not afraid to play away. The 0-1 away win against the then in form Sweden is a good indication. I will back Croatia not to lose this match on asian handicap of +1/2. A draw looks to be highly probable.

Re: ireland - croatia ladbrokes are giving 11/5 fot the draw think i will be taking some of that. cant really see it going any other way?? ireland good defence look at the france game. shame mr stephen carr wont get a run out just came back from injury and pulls up against man utd they will miss him tho i think.

Re: ireland - croatia Ive went for the home on this as i missed this thread. Try to keep all the bets together Easypunter and on the one thread. This one obviously to be on WCQual and friendly thread. They are talking about this game no doubt there too. No big deal but thats why we have the weekly stickies. Bad luck on your draw btw and come on the home :(