Exciting tournaments from Paradise Poker WSOP AND Irish Open seats

morlspin

Las Vegas Holiday Promo press release

ParadisePoker.com is giving away 50 FREE prize packages to Las Vegas worth over €250,000.

From February 1st, ParadisePoker.com is giving away 50 FREE prize packages in their massive Las Vegas Holiday promotion. Players will win just by playing on ParadisePoker. Players can qualify for up to four of our Vegas Freerolls every month just by earning Frequent Player Points (FPPs). The more points they earn the more Freerolls they can enter. There are 13 prize packages to be won every month between February and May 2009.

From the minute a player wins a package to the minute they touch down back at home they will get the full Team Paradise Experience. ParadisePoker.com won’t just put their players on a plane and say goodbye! Some highlights of the experience will be an exclusive ParadisePoker.com check in area at the airport, getting loads of free merchandise on arrival, a welcome party at a top Las Vegas club and 24/7 access the ParadisePoker.com hosts who are on hand to get members of Team Paradise into the best bars, clubs and restaurants, get them onto the golf course or flying over the Grand Canyon. There will also be an exclusive ParadisePoker.com players lounge with a pool table, entertainment and plenty of food and drink.

ParadisePoker.com will also be running cash satellites from 2 EUR guaranteeing a further 21 packages to Las Vegas, one a week until the end of May. In addition to all this, there are special VIP routes to get to Las Vegas!

Start your trip now, click here for full details http://en.paradisepoker.com/t/paradise-poker/promotions/wsop-2009.aspx

In addition to all this, there are special VIP routes to get to Las Vegas! ParadisePoker takes pride in the way it looks after its VIP players, providing them with a local VIP account manager as a personal point of contact, hospitality at top sporting events and exclusive VIP promotions with the chance to represent Team Paradise at live tournaments, both locally and at some of the biggest tournament events in the world. For players registered on the UK version of ParadisePoker, we have recently introduced the VIP Series of Poker (“VIPSOP”) where players earning VIP status in the previous month (4,000 FPPs (equivalent to €1,000 rake)) qualify for one of two €2,000 freerolls which, in addition to offering cash prizes, act as satellites to the VIPSOP Las Vegas final in May where €20,000 worth of Las Vegas holiday prize packages are reserved exclusively for our VIP players.

As if the above was not enough, to get VIPSOP underway, we are offering all VIPs who accumulate 8,000 FPPs between 1st February and St. Patrick’s Day (17th March) the chance to win one of two €5,000 packages to represent Team Paradise at the Irish Open Main Event in April.

In summary, in addition to qualifying for all the above Las Vegas holiday freerolls, attaining VIP status at ParadisePoker entitles a player not only to entry into all four Vegas freerolls but also to the additional opportunities:

· Cash for placing in one of the €2k monthly GTD freerolls;

· A €5,000 Irish Open Main Event Package; and

· A €10,500 Las Vegas holiday package.

Re: Exciting tournaments from Paradise Poker WSOP AND Irish Open seats I have missed one this PM with 2 seats GTD (€44 each). It was €1 re buy with only 6 in :wall. I unregistered and trying again (I will play weekly anyway). Theres one in 20 minutes, the same as I mentioned. Might get few more players though.

Re: Exciting tournaments from Paradise Poker WSOP AND Irish Open seats There are 4 tourneys on 7/8 of March with FPPs required. If you played any cash games this month, click on the long link in 1st post and check how many you have and if you are eligible to play. I have over 400, so will play in 3 of them. f_parm_9741b20.jpg[url=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/2/25/f_parm_9741b20.jpg&srv=img19]

Re: Exciting tournaments from Paradise Poker WSOP AND Irish Open seats

There are 4 tourneys on 7/8 of March with FPPs required. If you played any cash games this month, click on the long link in 1st post and check how many you have and if you are eligible to play. I have over 400, so will play in 3 of them.
don't you need 700 to play in 3 of them? or does 400 qualify you for all 3?

Re: Exciting tournaments from Paradise Poker WSOP AND Irish Open seats

I have just won the same seat as you did Steve' date=' but Im the smart one and unregistered :tongue2. Im going to have fun tomorrow, so you should do the same. Rather silly to go to home game and sit aside and play on your laptop :ok.[/quote'] Wat do i get for doing that the €44 buyin

• 1 month later...

Re: Exciting tournaments from Paradise Poker WSOP AND Irish Open seats bump - more finals this weekend. I see hen's name in some of them. :ok Times are an hour later for BST

The next free Las Vegas qualifiers

Vegas 1April 4th15:00 GMT100 FPPs
Vegas 2April 4th17:30 GMT200 FPPs
Vegas 3April 5th15:00 GMT400 FPPs
Vegas 4April 5th17:30 GMT2000 FPPs

• 1 month later...