Euro Hockey Leagues 12/03

Playing a little trio from two different finnish leagues: Tuto - Sapko [Mestis] Tuto is the overpowering team in Mestis and this the playoffs' third game. Last two ended 9-0 and 2-6 for Tuto. Another beating just waiting to happen. Hokki - Jokipojat [Mestis] Another playoff matchup with the second best team in the league, IMO the only one that will have any say against Tuto. Jokipojat on the other hand alrdy lost the first two games 10-2 and 2-5. Another easy win for Hokki. Kärpät - Ilves [sM-league] Ilves was pathetic in the two latest games against Ilves and were very, very lucky to survive with an undeserved 1-0 win against Lukko. Kärpät is the best team in the league and they won't givew any chances for Ilves, especially on their home rink. Easy home win. Odds = 1.90 [Expekt] ------------ Should be 2+ goal wins for all the teams I picked above so going for the straight home wins seems like easy money for me. After Tuto and Hokki alrdy showed their overpowering class against their respectful opponents there shouldn't once again be no say for the visitors. First I had some doubts about Kärpät but everything speaks for the home win and the class difference will be huge if Ilves plays like they did against piss poor Lukko. :hope E1: To add some more confidence to those lower league matches is the fact that the huge favourite home teams will advance to the quarterfinals after winning these games. E2: 1sr period:Tuto 4-0, Hokki 1-0 and Kärpät 1-0. So all the favourites leading as expected. Only thing that bothers me is that Hokki scored only one goal though the opponent took five penalties in the period including a 1min46sec 5vs3 pp for Hokki where they didn't even score. These kind of thing always come to bite me in the ass late in the matches :( Also oddly the shots in Kärpät game are tied 11-11. Still can't complain with all of the three leading.. If only I would've taken all of them to score first :D E3: After 2nd period: 5-0 for Tuto so nothing to worry about there, Kärpät also 3-0 BUT Hokki still 1-0. Dunno what the hell is wrong with Hokki. Maybe this is the thing that I alrdy mentioned, when Hokki missed that over one and a half minute 5vs3 PP in the 1st period; bad things tend to happen to my bets when these things happen. Okey, *bad luck* *blaah blaah*, but Hokki has had 38 shots on goal in two periods and the game is only 1-0 for them... I can alrdy smell the 1-1 ... ffs this is way too nerve wrecking than it should be :D Oh, and Kärpät also missed a 5vs3 PP opportunity, a whole 1min3second long. E4: THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. FUUU******K. Hokki game tied 1-11111.. NOOOO!!! 1--2222222222222 just 46 seconds played in the third period. Seriously, how the hell is this kind of thing always happening to me. E5: LOL, just checked some stats. Jokipojat has lost 8 games in a row on road and with the two latest beating against Hokki... this kind of result is only possible when I'm betting for Hokki. 12mins left and Jokipojat still leading 1-2 ..... E6: 222222222-2. 48.49 played. C'mon Hokki !!! Break the curse of the borderlain drunk idiotic gambler !! :D E7: Little under 5minutes to play in Hokki game and still 2-2. Tuto 7-0 and Kärpät 4-0 :( C'mon Hokki, score the goddamn winning goal!! E8: First penalty of the '3rd period and 58minutes played, it's for Jokipojat. C'mon Hokki score the damn PP goal!!!!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.