Scotty's Slow Winning Drip

Hey there guys, I thought I would share my betting tips with yous after spending a couple of weeks successfully making money on them. These bets are sure-fire winners (at least I'd hope so), but due to the nature of them, will only bring in as little as pennies at the start. :loon The key to this system is I will be banking half the profits from each bet won, and adding the secondary half onto the pile of money I will be using to bet. Each bet is all-or-nothing with the money I will be using to bet. There is a draw-back to copying my system however, and that is that I myself do not put on the actual bets until few mins to the event, and such wont be able to blog the event until it will be getting played. HOWEVER most of my bets are on major sporting events that can still be wagered on INPLAY, so can still be gotten. :nana I will try to blog them as soon as I can :ok I will be starting with a total betting bank of only £10 Wish me luck :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.