Kennel of Victory (Soccer)

Okay as mentioned in the other thread I've been a bit busy and have let these things slip a bit. Anyway, the new Soccer season is getting underway again and I am hoping I'll be able to do this properly this time around. The basic premise is to bet underdogs only, based on the primary criteria of H2H records, with preference given to home underdogs. However, I have many ancillary criteria that I am currently working on. For now this shall go unnamed until I am satisfied with it's efficiency. Notes:

• All bets are for 1pts, starting bank of 100pts.
  • All bets with Betfair unless indicated otherwise
  • *Indicates unmatched price at time of posting. Clarification and correction will be made if the matched odds differ.

Picks for August 4, 2007 Here are bets for today, August 4, 2007 LEAGUE: Austrian T-Mobile Bundesliga TEAMS: Sturm Graz v Salzburg SELECTION: Sturm Graz WIN ODDS: 3.45 LEAGUE: Belgian Jupiler League TEAMS: FC Molenbeek Brussels v Westerlo SELECTION: Westerlo WIN ODDS: 3.00 [sportingbet] LEAGUE: Scottish Premier League TEAMS: Inverness CT v Rangers SELECTION: Inverness CT WIN ODDS: 8.20 LEAGUE: Scottish Premier League TEAMS: Dundee Utd v Aberdeen SELECTION: Dundee Utd WIN ODDS: 2.94 LEAGUE: French Ligue 1 TEAMS: Racing Strasbourg v Marseille SELECTION: Racing Strasbourg WIN ODDS: 3.85 LEAGUE: Irish Eircom League TEAMS: Longford Town v Bohemians SELECTION: Longford Town WIN ODDS: 3.75 [Centrebet] LEAGUE: Russian Premier League TEAMS: Dinamo Moscow v Zenit St. Petersburg SELECTION: Zenit St. Petersburg WIN ODDS: 2.92

Picks for August 5, 2007 LEAGUE: English Charity Shield TEAMS: Chelsea (N) v Manchester United (N) SELECTION: Chelsea WIN ODDS: 2.90 [Centrebet] LEAGUE: Russian Premier TEAMS: FC Moscow v Rubin Kazan SELECTION: Rubin Kazan WIN ODDS: 5.2 LEAGUE: Russian Premier TEAMS: Spartak Nilchik v CSKA Moscow SELECTION: Spartak Nilchik WIN ODDS: 4.3 LEAGUE: Austrian T-Mobile Bundesliga TEAMS: LASK Linz v SV Reid SELECTION: SV Reid WIN ODDS: 3.2 LEAGUE: Belgian Jupiler League TEAMS: Zulte-Waregem v Standard Liege SELECTION: Zulte-Waregem WIN ODDS: 3.51 LEAGUE: Belgian Jupiler League TEAMS: Excelsior Mouscron v KAA Gent SELECTION: KAA Gent WIN ODDS: 2.96*

Re: Kennel of Victory (Soccer) A few for tonight, most of them are away which is a little worrying: Middlesbrough v Blackburn Rovers [blackburn @ 3] West Ham Utd. v Manchester City [City @ 3.95] Bayer Leverkusen v Energie Cottbus [Cottbus @ 6.8] Motherwell FC v Inverness CT [inverness @ 3.7] Falkirk v Celtic [Falkirk @ 8.4] Lokomotiv Moscow v Spartak Nilchik [spartak Nilchik @ 8.6] KAA Gent v KRC Genk [KRC Genk @ 3.3] Kalmar FF v IFK Goteburg [iFK Goteburg @ 3.55 - Centrebet!!] Austria Karnten v SV Mattersburg [Austria Karnten @ 3.2] SK Brann Bergen v Rosenborg BK [Rosenborg @ 3 - Centrebet!!]

Re: Kennel of Victory (Soccer)

Metz v LilleLille @ 3.4
Rubin Kazan v SaturnSaturn @ 4.4
Germinal Beerschot v Club BruggeGerminal Beerschot @ 3.05
GAIS Goteberg v HelsingborgsHelsingborgs @ 2.6 [bet365]
Lyn Oslo v Lillestrom SKLyn Oslo @ 2.88
Legia Warsaw v Dyskobolia GrodziskDyskobolia Grodzisk @ 6.4
FC Luzen v Grasshoppers ZurichFC Luzern @ 3.05

Re: Kennel of Victory (Soccer) Both bets fail. Update:

Dogs Housed (Games):37
Bones Fetched (Wins):11
Fetch Rate (Strike Rate):29.73%
Staked:37
Returned:35.64
Profit:-1.36
Yield:-3.68%
Interestingly enough, of the 37 bets, 17 have been on home teams. Only 2 of those home teams have won. Very strange, particularly given I'd have thought home advantage would be fairly significant.

Absolutely no editing of posts containing selections You can edit the thread title or top post to show the current status of the system. If you made a mistake add another post with the correction or ask one of the mods to do the edit for you.
Hi pal, please take a look at the forum rules. Most PLers have an issue with editing post containing selections, as you have done. Good luck with your picks !! F.

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus CP, editing picks 10 minutes after they were posted for matches which were over 12+ hours away!!! What were you thinking?!!? :cry Haha, 78 posts of experience speaking there. :clap :rollin
:crySorry, didn't realize about that, I just noticed the 'edited' tag and posted... :cry I was a lurker in PL for more than a year and now I'm trying to become a more active member. Sometimes I'm afraid to post precisely because of stuff like this... :loon Well, growing pains. My apologies, CP. F.

:crySorry, didn't realize about that, I just noticed the 'edited' tag and posted... :cry I was a lurker in PL for more than a year and now I'm trying to become a more active member. Sometimes I'm afraid to post precisely because of stuff like this... :loon Well, growing pains. My apologies, CP. F.
Sorry mate, went a bit far with the criticism. Hope I am forgiven.:$

Sorry mate' date=' went a bit far with the criticism. Hope I am forgiven.:$[/quote'] No offense taken ;) You're right anyway, I should've done my homework before posting. Now I know that Crouch Potato is a regular poster in this forum from a long time ago but it looks like his account is 'password challenged' so he had to create a new user, Crouch Potato Clone, which obviously looks like a newbie although he's far from being one (just like I am) Anyway, let's not hijack CP's thread. Everything's cool mate :) C ya! F.