Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2)

Sweden Elitserien

Saturday 3 February 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Färjestad v Luleå (14:00 GMT)1.774.804.00103% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Frölunda v Brynas (14:00 GMT)2.054.603.20102% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
MIF Redhawks v HV-71 (14:00 GMT)3.454.601.91104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money LineCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
MoDo v Linköping (14:00 GMT)2.024.603.20103% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Skellefteå AIK v Djurgården (14:00 GMT)2.154.502.84104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Timrå v Mora (14:00 GMT)1.784.753.80104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Swiss NLA (will update odds tomorrow)

Saturday 3 February 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Basel v ZSC Lions (19:45 GMT)1.014.001.01224%
Bern v Servette (19:45 GMT)1.014.001.01224%
Kloten Flyers v Davos (19:45 GMT)2.204.402.50109%
Rapperswil v Zug (19:45 GMT)1.014.001.01224%
SCL Tigers v Gotteron (19:45 GMT)1.014.001.01224%
Ambri v Lugano (20:00 GMT)1.014.001.01224%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) FInland SM-Liiga

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ilves v SaiPa (15:00 GMT)1.814.503.85104%
JYP v Blues (15:00 GMT)3.454.501.94103%
Kärpät v Tappara (15:00 GMT)1.944.503.65102%
Lukko v Kalpa (15:00 GMT)1.376.507.80102%
Pelicans v Jokerit (15:00 GMT)2.724.302.36103%
TPS Turku v HPK (15:00 GMT)2.304.402.84102%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Malmö - HV71 Simply top versus bottom here. Also the worst home team against the best away team. Neither of the teams have been going great lately and Malmö are now so far behind it's virtually pointless - they will have to qualify to stay in Elitserien next season. They have recruited some new players (of questionable quality) but new players need time to adjust. I seriously doubt that they'll be able to save them. They only have 1 win in the last 5 (3-1 on Modo strangely enough) but have since then collected som big losses such as 3-8 against Frölunda at home. HV71 as the other top teams have capacity of brilliant hockey but also pretty lousy results. In the last 5 they have 2 wins and 3 draws. It's also worth mentioning that Malmö is sort of a bogey team for HV71 but its surely time to win this time. Eventhough HV71 aren't playing brilliant hockey they are better than Malmö on every position. The odds is a bit higher than I expected so I'm trying it despite the H2H-stats. Time for HV71 to break the trend. HV71 @ 1.98 betfair 4/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Pardubice - Liberec , Pardubice @2.05 Paddy Power 6/10 3.2.2006 - 17:00 This is match from czech extraligue. Odds over 2.0 on Pardubice at home is not every day! Main reason why I take this pick is away goalie Hnilička. Hnilička is great goalie with repre skils, but for this match, he is out. Hnilička has problems with shoulder. 2nd goalie in Liberec is Šindelar. He plaies in Mladá Boleslav (alternative start in 1. League), but 1.st Czech league is not comparable with extraleague. Liberec is good team, but Hnilička is the most important player for this team. Pardubice plaies very pressure at home and away goalie has usually a lot of saves. Pardubice has very good squad on the other hand Liberec will play without Hnilička as I wrote and without Vaclav Novak (important attacker). This is home win for me and I take it. In Pardubice is habite after won match fill the ice with gingerbreads and I hope, that tomorrow ice will be filled with gingerbreads :-) Good luck

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Timrå - Mora Under 5.5 goals at 1.87 (Expekt) This is a very important match for Mora, as they hope to reach playoffs, although first goal has to be to get out of 11th place and having to qualifie to stay in Elitserien. 5th placed Timrå ar through to the playoffs, but if they can move up to 4th place they gain homeadvantage. Anyway: Reasons for this pick: Timrå have scored 9 goals last 5, and allowed 9 too. Mora have been involved in one game over this line the last 5, that was last round, win vs Skaik at home, 6-4. I don't think that Timrå will start to score and allow many goals all of a sudden, and I'm pretty sure that Mora will stick to their usual away-gameplan: Focus on defense and try to counterattack, and that we will se few goals in this. 3/4 previous H2H's this season have ended under 5.5.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Skellefteå - Djurgården Djurgåden at 2.19 (ml) (Nordicbet) Skellefteå and Djurgården are both involved in the playoff battle, Djurgården currently holding 8th and last playoff spot, but with the same total points as Skellefteå on 10th place, Skellefteå also have one game less played. Djurgården are playing well, have 2-12 the last 5, with the lost 0-5 to Timrå being the only match they played bad. Djurgården imo also has Elitseriens best attacker at the moment, Bremberg, and he is on fire, the best pointscorer in Elitserien. Djurgården have big hearts, and they really fight the whole match, never give up, and has to be very tough to meet atm. Skellefteå are ok too, with three win last 5, although they lost to Mora away last round. H2H stats are even, 2 wins each, so why this bet? Cause I rank Djurgården as the better team atm, and with a clear edge in Bremberg. I see Djurgården as small favs in this one, so 2.19 for moneyline is a go.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Timrå - Mora The home team, the former leaders of the league, are now at 5th place and their form is very doubtful. They have Pärssinen back on the team but it probably take a few games before he finds speed and timing. Hahl is still on the injury list though. In the last 5 they only have one win, an impressive 5-0 win at home against Djurgården, and they also have 3 draws at FT (one draw, one loss and one win after OT) and one loss (5-0 @ HV71). Needless to say their form is not what is has been and they're struggeling to find form. Still they have 12 pts down to Djurgården on 8th place so they can feel pretty safe about going to the play-offs. Mora are at 11th place, 15 points ahead of last team Malmö but only 4 pts behind Skellefteå, Linköping and Djurgården (all are at 61 pts!). They have collected many points in the last rounds and have 3 wins in a row, one draw and one loss away @ Modo 3-0. The winning games are 3-0 @ Frölunda, 3-2 at home against Färjestad and 6-4 at home against Skellefteå. All strong wins IMO, Skellefteå are pretty good away aswell and can steal pts from any opponent. The wins on Frölunda and Färjestad speak for themselves. A total of 4 mutuals year: All games have been pretty tight but Mora now have 2 wins in a row on them (3-1 win away and a 4-0 win at home). Timrås trouble don't seem to be over and Moras form is actually very good. I rate their chances of getting at least a draw here pretty high but will play it safe and go for the hcp here. Also Timrå are experts of playing in lowscoring games these days. H2H can also back up that we will see a low scoring game here. Mora +1.5 @ 1.75 Ladbrokes 4/10 Under 5.5 @ 1.95 Pinnacle 3/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) MODO - Linköping The home team are out of form with only 15 pts in the last 10 but still they cling on to that 3rd place. Since a couple of rounds they are without Sundström, Morrison and Jonsson. Salomonsson is out for the season. The injuries has made the offensive suffer and eventhough they have many shots on goal they dont score much these days. In the last 5 games only 7 goals scored and all of them under 5.5 in total. Theres a trend thats very evident here. When these players got injured they started having trouble scoring and in combination with a strong defensive we have had lowscoring games. Linköping are having huge troubles right now and are very ineffective, especially in away games. They are free falling in the table and had to sack their coach a while back. That usually helps but not for them. Since they are in a tough spot with 61 pts and the play-off spot is jeopardy I think they will have to watch their defensive alot here. Eventhough Linköping have had many overs in their games they haven’t scored more than 3 goals in the last 4 rounds (they scored 5 on Brynäs on January 2nd).

This bet is not based much on stats or H2H but on how I think the match will look like. Modo have a strong defensive, especially at home, and have trouble scoring. This in combination with Linköpings incapacity on the road and ineffective will give us a lowscoring game IMO.

Under 5.5 @ 1,89 Pinnacle 3/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) 1 pick from SM-liiga: Jyp-Blues 2 @1.95 Betonbet Home team has called it a quits for this season, they sold their players to other teams. Their "best" defender Jyri Marttinen was sold,Alanen and Crünn moved to todays opponents Blues. They also has some serious injuries, include to this that they have no motivation anymore as playoff place is out of their hands. Blues got some good players back from injury list in last round. Manderville and Kariya were immediatly their backbones against Lukko. Blues are chasing for that 6th place at least and they are highly motivated. At the moment Blues are 1 class above Jyp with motivation advantage so this should be a nice bet.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2)

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Basel-Zürich
Selection Zürich
Strength 5/10
Date 03/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price Eurobet @ 2.40 (Back)
Reasoning Basel is at 12th and last place and have nothing to play for. They lost away too Servette, 6-1 yesterday, and their form is bad with only 2 points in the last 5 games. Zürich could, if they win this game, secure a playoff spot. Well, not theoreticly speaking, but they would have to lose every game after this one and Ambri Piotta would have to win every game. They are rested, haven't played since wednesday. They've collected 6 points in the last 5 games. H2H favours Zürich this season. They've met 3 times with the hometeam winning each game.The main reason for this bet however is motivation. The price is huge imo, Basel has nothing to play for while Zürich has everything to play for.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Färjestad - Luleå Färjestad -1.5 at 2.40 (Bet365) 1st placed Färjestad have 3-1-1 their last games, and show good form, despite some trouble with injuries. Imo Färjestad are favourites to win the playoffs, and they usually shape up when end of season is coming closer, not taking it easy every othe match as they look do to earlier in the season. Luleå have collected points in a way that has placed them at 6th, 4 points ahead of Linköping at 9th place, and I think that Luleå will reach playoffs, as they always do. Last game Luleå won vs Modo at home, 3-0, but they allowed Modo to shoot 42 shots, so amazing goaltending pretty much saved them. I think that Luleå will not survive if they allowe Färjestad to fire away that many shots, and Färjestad also are more effective in front of the goal than Modo atm, so a win over this line does not look far away.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) My picks today will have very short reasonings, as I have only half an hour to write them. As you know Ligue Magnus and British IHL were devastating for me last weekend. There were a handfull of surprises in both leagues and a lot of draws in France. My first pick today is: Morzine - Mont Blanc over 7 (1.87 @ 10bet) Mozine lost two matches in a row (Rouen - probably the strongest team in the league at the moment and Grenoble - second placed team in Ligue Magnus). Morzine is still seated at the top of the league, but they have only 1 point advantage now. They do need this win badly. Not only to keep the top position, but to gain some self assurance back. They have played 12 home matches this season and lost only two of them. Mont Blanc is 8th positioned and not in a great form lately. In last 5 matches they lost 3 of them (Rouen, Villard and Chamonix), drew with Caen and won over Dijon (Caen and Dijon are, beside Anglet, the weakest teams in the league). This should be an easy win for the home team. Mont Blanc's goal diff. in last 5 away matches is 10:23. They usually core 2 or 3 goals in their away matches. Morzine's goal diff. in last 5 home matches is 27:14. And only one match in those last 5 ended under 7. This pick could be a good valuefor medium stakes. Rouen to win (1.76 @ Bet365) Up to recently, Dijon was the worst team in the league, but things have changed. In last two rounds they have surprised two very strong teams: Briancon and Grenoble. The main question is: can they do 3 in a row? I think not. Rouen is flying high and they are the stropngest side in the league. Rouen won last 8 matches with goal diff. 58:19. They are really impressive and should stop Dijon's surprises. 3-fold, with lower stakes: Amiens, Briancon and Epinal to win (2.11 @ Bet365) Briancon is much stronger than Caen. Although Caen can put up a good fight at their home rink, Briancon is to strong for them. Amiens and Epinal are much stronger teams than their opponents. Strasbourg didn't win awy for the last 8 matches and Anglet is the weakest side in Ligue Magnus (they have surprised Villard in the last round, but it won't happen again). OT: On a more personal note, it's been axactly one month since I joined this forum and Euro hockey threads. I have to say it has been a great month and I met some great people here. You are always very supportive and a awesome bunch of people to hang around. Time does fly when you are in a good company. Cheers:clap

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Newcastle Vipers to win -2 (1.90 @ Bet365) Newcastle is looking for 4 points this weekend. They are holding the last position for the play-offs and they must win a home match against lastly positioned Edinburgh Capital. They have played 5 H2H this season and Newcastle Vipers won 4 matches. Edinburgh is in a very bad place at the moment. Here is copy/poste from their site:

Edinburgh Capitals were today hit with a triple whammy as three leading players quit the club after a pointless weekend which leaves the Murrayfield men marooned at the foot of the ten-strong table following seven straight defeats.
This is a 2-days old news and they didn't manage to find the replacements, yet. Everything points to Newcastle Vipers' win today. Winning margin could be big, so there's a value in this pick at 1.90. Basingstoke Bison - Manchester Phoenix under 6.5 (1.83 @ Bet365) Basingstoke Bison is 7th positioned and every point is important for them at this stage. They are stron at home and troublesome for every visiting team. Manchester Phoenix is 6th and had two surprising win away over Belfast in last 7 days. Their 2 H2H's this year ended 2:1 and 1:0. Manchester has strong defence and could hold this match under 6.5. Sheffield Steelers to win (1.83 @ Bet365) Two evenly matched teams. I'm in the hurry, so here is the link with important news for this match: http://sheffieldsteelers.co.uk/news/archives/index.html?article_id=1418 This could bring a lot of advantage to Sheffield's side. Links and livescores at: http://europeanicehockey.blogspot.com/

OT: On a more personal note, it's been axactly one month since I joined this forum and Euro hockey threads. I have to say it has been a great month and I met some great people here. You are always very supportive and a awesome bunch of people to hang around. Time does fly when you are in a good company. Cheers:clap
Thanks for those kind words and nice feedback (I hope I'm part of it :unsure ), CBG! Same goes for you, your IHL, Magnus and "odd" picks are a great contribution to this thread, keep it up. :ok

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Basel-Zürich
Selection Zürich
Strength 5/10
Date 03/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price Eurobet @ 2.40 (Back)
Reasoning Basel is at 12th and last place and have nothing to play for. They lost away too Servette' date=' 6-1 yesterday, and their form is bad with only 2 points in the last 5 games. Zürich could, if they win this game, secure a playoff spot. Well, not theoreticly speaking, but they would have to lose every game after this one and Ambri Piotta would have to win every game. They are rested, haven't played since wednesday. They've collected 6 points in the last 5 games. H2H favours Zürich this season. They've met 3 times with the hometeam winning each game.The main reason for this bet however is motivation. The price is huge imo, Basel has nothing to play for while Zürich has everything to play for.
Basel-Zürich 1-3 :cow

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) I've seen better days. I've seen much better days.

Morzine - Mont Blanc over 7 Rouen to win Amiens, Briancon and Epinal to win
Morzine - Mont Blanc 3:3:sad Morzine had a 3:1 lead after second period and didn't finish the job Rouen won after OT:unsure 3-fold came through:clap
Newcastle Vipers to win -2 Basingstoke Bison - Manchester Phoenix under 6.5 Sheffield Steelers to win
Newcastle - Edinburgh 5:6:sad The series of unbelievable results in British IHL continues (the odds on Edinburgh's win were at around 5.00) Basingstoke - Manchester 5:6:sad I'm kicking myself right now. Last night I was sure to pick an away win (at 2.90!!!) and I even started writing a post in this thread. And in the middle of the post I decided to play an under instead.:wall Sheffield - Nottingham 3:1:clap I'm going to look on the bright side and say that my statistics improved since last weekend:\

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Norway

Furuset v Sparta Prague (16:00 GMT)2.965.202.05102%
Lillehammer v Trondheim (16:00 GMT)1.435.505.60106%
Stavanger v Frisk Asker (16:00 GMT)1.605.304.00107%
Stjernen v Comet (16:00 GMT)2.065.102.54108%
Storhamar v Vålerengen (17:00 GMT)2.224.502.50108%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Slovakia

Sunday 4 February 2007
Dukla Trencin v HKM Zvolen (16:00 GMT)2.004.333.00107%
HK SKP Poprad v HC Kosice (16:00 GMT)3.304.151.87108%
Liptovsky Mikulas v HKM Nitra (16:00 GMT)2.504.002.24110%
Slovan Bratislava v HK-36 Skalica (16:00 GMT)1.455.126.50104%
MSHK SKP Zilina v Martin (16:30 GMT)6.504.801.35111%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Sweden Allsvenskan

Sunday 4 February 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Hammarby v Sodertalje (15:00 GMT)5.706.001.44104%
Huddinge v AIK (15:00 GMT)3.004.702.00105%
IK Oskarshamn v Rogle BK (15:00 GMT)3.354.901.80106%
Vasteraas v Bofors (16:00 GMT)1.455.905.50105%
Switzerland
Sunday 4 February 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Davos v SCL Tigers (14:45 GMT)1.336.007.00106%
Lugano v Kloten Flyers (14:45 GMT)1.904.503.07108%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) I have question My local bookie has this match. Arboga-Sundsvall 1.90 4.30 2.70 As I know, a few days a go some of you wrote that Arboga have finance crisis and a lot of players (I renember that were 9 players?) left the club. Do you knoe something about Sundsvall? They are on the bottom of the league, but something about squad? Is there possible to away win? Thx

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Honza: Only six players stayed in Arboga, they have replaced them with youth players and retired players who want's to help them finnish this season. According to their fans site they should have no chance in this match. I can't find a bookie who offers this match, I strongly suggest you go for Sundsvall.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Oskarshamn - Rögle Rögle at 1.80 (Ladbrokes) Rögle holds 2nd place, but are only 5 points clear of Västerås at 4th place, so they need to get some more points to secure a place in the final playoff series without having to play qualifiers to get there. Oskarshamn will not reach playoffs, and are well above the relegation battle furher down in the table, so they won't have very much motivation this evening. Oskarshamn have 0-1-4 in their last 5, indicating that they consider this season as over and done with. I would normally hold Rögle as strong favourites in this one, and under these circumstanses I hold them as even stronger favourites, so 1.80 looks tasty. Rögle have won both previous H2H's this season. Oskarshamn home: 6-5-9 55-53 Rögle away: 10-5-4 51-34

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (3-4/2) Hammarby-Södertälje Västerås-Bofors Too much class seperating Södertälje and Hammarby. Södertälje is a very solid team. Only 4 losses in regulation this season and all of those have been to good teams, they always seem to "do their job" against worse teams like Hammarby. They are basicly through to the qualification series and Hammarby are indeed fighting at the bottom, but Södertälje will win this one. No homeadvantage to talk about, since Södertälje should have more supporters at the game than Hammarby. A local game. Västerås have their own battle with Leksand for the 3rd spot. A place in the qualification series at stake. They're both at 81 points, but Västerås has one more game played and more difficult teams left to play. Therefore they really need to win this one and put some pressure on Leksand who are playing Björklöven at home tomorrow. Bofors is not a bad team at all, but Västerås have a few more good players and are also better as a team. I'm expecting a homewin here. The double pays 2.13 at 3bwin. Simular at other bookies. 5/10