Handball (Sweden - 11/12-2006)

My cusin fired all his staff on his bar so I've been helping him like a motherrocker since Friday...hehe But I still managed to find a good play for tomorrow. Better play now before the price drops too much. Skovde - Lugi Ok...those Skovde punks are the worst away team in the world in any sport. I know that now, but they are still able to beat any team at home. I dont know how thats possible but it's time for those punks to get back some of the money they lost. 26-09-05 - IFK Skovde - Lugi HF 38-29 01-11-04 - IFK Skovde - Lugi HF 34-24 02-04-04 - IFK Skovde - Lugi HF 27-23 12-11-03 - IFK Skovde - Lugi HF 36-24 They haven't lost at home vs Lugi last five years. Don't think it's gonna happen tomorrow either because Lugi are clowns just like Skovde in their away games. Skovde - 1.55 @ Bet365 10/10

Re: Handball (Sweden - 11/12-2006)

EventSweden-Croatia
Selection-1.5:0 home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date10/12/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningSweden won over Ukraina 22-18 in first game.In second lost againsr Russia with big 15-30. Croatia lsot agaisnt Rusia 22-27 and won over Ukraina 24-23.. In this game this two temas wil play for second place.Sweden will be very motivated after lost aginst Russia.Croatia will be without one of best player here.Sweden will win this game and i will take them with -1.5

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.