Handball Sweden (6/12-2006)

Alingsas - IFK Skovde Skovde are really bunch of losers. They play superb at home but really realy suck away. They only got one single win so far and they manage to loose to much less talented teams. This is maybe their chance to get their second win away. Alingsas are really poor with only one win so far at home. There major issue are their poor attack so Skovde has an opportunity to out-score their opponents. Skovde - 1.60 @ Ladbrokes 7/10 Hammarby - Savehof Savehof used to be a great team but they are in deep crisis now-a-days with losses away to poor H43 and at home to amateurs from Trelleborg. In both matches it looked like their defence where sleeping and dreamin about a better tomorrow. They are also bit out of shape because european cup matches. Hammarby are the league superiors with nothing but wins at home and they fully motivated to win this and show that they are the best team in sweden when it comes to handball. Price for straight win is a little bit too low so I gonna try the handicap. If Savehf loses by 9 goals to Trelleborg then Hammarby surely should be able to cover the -3.5 hcp Hammarby -3.5 hcp - 1.71 @ Bet365 6/10 Hammarby + Skovde - 2.02 @ Ladbrokes 5/10 Trelleborg - H43 The moral of the players in Trelleborg should be at top after trashing Savehof away so I can't see why H43 is favorite here. Specially after being less impressive away from home with only two victories so far. Great value on Trelleborg. Trelleborg - 2.25 @ Bet365 4/10

Re: Handball Sweden (6/12-2006) hey DD what was the team from Sweden that last year played in handball champions league. Damn i nearly got an heart attack watching the game against our champions Pivovarna Lasko. Great pivot and playmaker - i think Bo Speleberg or something like that. Great team, and we should be thanking the judges to have progressed to later stages. BTW - will look up your picks and probably follow, gl

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.