** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wednesdays Bankers

Re: Wednesdays Bankers Carl gave Brave Inca last time but it was abandoned ... now he didn't gave it, but maybe he should have done it' cos that was what stopped me last time and today too .. Asian Maze was a good choice, yes .. but a banker not quite for me ... stupid day today :wall

Re: Wednesdays Bankers Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks [Results]

1> 12:50 - Hexham - The Reverend 13:00 - Leicester - Genghis 13:35 - Fairyhouse - Asian Maze 15:00 - Leicester - Copper Bay TheRat (11th) peteg40 (16th) Won sp:4/5 +8.00pts 5> 13:50 - Hexham - Tonkinking arsenalpunter (13th) BillyHills (15th) Won sp:13/8 +16.30pts
Total (Today) Stake: 2110.00pts (50.00pts) Return: 2070.80 (44.30pts) Profit: -39.20pts (-5.70pts) The last 2 save the day somewhat.... Tomorrows Ratings

Re: Wednesdays Bankers

Carl gave Brave Inca last time but it was abandoned ... now he didn't gave it' date=' but maybe he should have done it' cos that was what stopped me last time and today too .. Asian Maze was a good choice, yes .. but a banker not quite for me ... stupid day today :wall[/quote'] You what, know half asleep this am I seen the race card for that and I thought i had Deja'vu, I was sure they had run the other day but looking at LTo days convinced me I was dreaming it all. Totally forgot about the abandonment from the other day :@ :wall sorry guys.

Re: Wednesdays Bankers

You what, know half asleep this am I seen the race card for that and I thought i had Deja'vu, I was sure they had run the other day but looking at LTo days convinced me I was dreaming it all. Totally forgot about the abandonment from the other day :@ :wall sorry guys.
Well ... one of those days ... thought Ruby might save me @ the 2.35, but wasn't to be ... 2nd place :( After every bad day there's a good one around the corner, you know ;)