Euro Hockey 11/4-18/4

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Hockey 11/4-18/4

Shame Bamse - get on the NHL!!! Brilliant punter and tipster and i'm ure no one can wait til next season!
Cheers Ratty! :clap As Elitserien (and the Finnish Liiga) is over I will have a closer look at the hockey world championships which is basically around the corner.. I will also try to get into the NHL more and more and try to spot some nice winners.

Färjestad - Frölunda 5-3 FT :cow:cow:nana:nana:clap:clap Congrats to Färjestad as they are Swedish champions 2006!! This also means that its over and out for me and Elitserien for this time. Cheers to all the ones that followed. :clap
Cheers Bamsie! :cheers Nice ending to a season of success!! :clap :clap

I'd just like to add thanks and well done on some great Swedish picks and write ups Bamsie.:clap
Thanks mate! This was my first season of betting on hockey and I have learned alot! I´m convinced that next season will be just as good but most probably better!
How long till it starts again!!?:loon
Monday september 18th baby!! I will of course provide u with a big fat preview of the season. Cheers for the interest guys! :cheers

Cheers Bamsie! :cheers Nice ending to a season of success!! :clap :clap
I would of course like to say the same to you but the Finnish season aint over yet ;) We also have the hockey WC to look forward to.. I think that we can provide some decent picks :D