Golden Palace - Weekly Jingle

philossify

Got an email from Golden Palace which included an interesting item (see below).... 4. The Weekly JINGLE tourney is back. Every Wednesday NIGHT in January. Every evening at 6:30 pm Eastern (23:30 GMT) you will have the opportunity to win a nice chunk of house money in our JINGLE REBUY tournament. Here's how it works: Enter then play the low cost JINGLE REBUY tournament. The final prize purse will be paid according to our standard tournament payout chart..... EXCEPT: The LAST PLAYER STANDING will have $3000 ADDED to their normal first place share. ONLY the first 999 qualifying purchasers will be admitted.

• $1 + $0 Stakes.
  • Texas Hold’em no limits with 8-minute level-ups.
  • There will be 4 rebuys during the first 4 level-ups.
  • $3000 will be added to the first place prize share. All other placements will be paid according to our standard schedule.

Looks like it might be worth a try even though its a rebuy tournament. At least it looks like theres limited rebuys which should stop the total wallys. So could be a late night candidate after the dollar up. Not sure what the "qualifying" bit means - maybe you have to have accumulated some raked hands........

Re: Golden Palace - Weekly Jingle Just checked theres been 1 of these running every night in December with $2000 added - tonights only had 276 entrants. I will try and see what (if any) the qualification requirements are - don't think its raked hands. Only problem is I have no money in GP having cleared out the last of it yesterday in my current cleaning exercise (too many poker sites, too little time).