Sunday night frolics 31/8/14

teaulc

Re: Sunday night frolics 31/8/14 stars sunday kick off - out when we both hit same straight for him to river flush stars omania stars sunday storm stars sunday million sat 32red big ante turbo 32red sunday survivor 32red game of week - PLO 32red flush royale will hill sunday warm up will hill sunday micro will hill 100k depositors freeroll winamax Omaha beach Sky £100gtd PLO some others perhaps....

Re: Sunday night frolics 31/8/14

I'm just pennying again because you can't beat a bit of bully
Innnnnnn one, he's just received his pocket money and dreams big of winning, it's little Jimmy Jackhighsgoodyeah? Innnnnnn two, Annie Any-Ace, "but they look so pretty" Innnnnnn three, wee William, he always plays his pair, and one day they might actually drop And bullys special prize.... an hour of sitting on the bubble with late reggers jumping in every 10 seconds. Nurse, he's out of bed again, nurse....!

Re: Sunday night frolics 31/8/14 I wasn't even going to play tonight but in the end jumped into a Sky Bounty Hunter, currently 1/21 (161) so it's going OK! Loved the Bullseye post Bart, and sounds like you got your BFH at least with getting through to the QF. ..On break now so updating to stop myself falling to zzzzz. 1/16, we're in the money now. Some crazy play in this tournament. ...on the wrong side of a horrible cooler with 5 left dealt QQ, someone else dealt KK, and someone else AA. Lost 90% of me stack :(

Re: Sunday night frolics 31/8/14 Somehow came back to finish 2nd with 7 head prizes. Made a fair crack at coming back into the heads up as well considering I went into it a 1:12 underdog in chips. Eventually lost with A7 vs KJ. Happy with the night's work though :)