Watcha playing Wednesday?

teaulc

Re: Watcha playing Wednesday? Kicking off with DTD Penny Roll's , trying to follow in the path of one of this forum's many heroes :hope Various DTD Penny Roll's - 3x £5.50 Token Won 2.35pm Stars $1.10 PLO $300 GTD - 209th /333+ (quick reminder why don't often play PLO) 7.00pm DTD 1000 Qtr Final £5.50(RB) - 21st /23 (8) , KK 3bet shove nearly 50BB and some joker calls with A10off :wall 7.00pm DTD 50 Final £5.50(RB) - 12th /20 (6) , 55 > AA I called down on 224 2 10 board , probably should fold turn :spank 10.00pm DTD 50 Final £5.50(RB) - 5th /14 (3) , AJ > K8 preflop to overtake 1 of the 3 players who took the add-on. :puke Others : Stars H/U SnGs - Won 3 of 5 & $2.90 Profit (Lost 1 of 1 NLO/8 , Won 3 of 4 PLO against player who gave constant abuse in chat box straight away)

Re: Watcha playing Wednesday? Good luck guys and girls. Should probably stick to usual routine and give myself a reward night off after a successful but intense grind the last few nights, carrots and sticks etc. Might do the odd pennyroll though, so much value available to those prepared to put the effort in. Playing pretty good at the moment too, not just last night but all the bubbled games the night before and even the Boyle league recently too. More importantly I'm beginning to mentally get back in shape and accept the many suckouts and beats without going apesh*t. Once again apologies to anyone on the wrong end of me going ape in recent months. For anyone interested or thinking I just got lucky (which does help ofc :) ), played total of 143 pennyrolls on and off over the last 2 weeks, the hard way with no rebuys/addons/re entries, winning tokens in 17 of them. Converted 2 of those 17 (£250 seat & £25 cash) and bubbled 3 more (£125 seat, 2x£50 seats). Not a bad ITM or ROI from £1.43 especially given no rebuys in unlimited rebuy & often hour late reg games. My views of level playing fields are already well documented in these pages. Edges in poker are incredibly small but putting volume in helps to allow ICM to work, I'd lost sight of that for a while.

Re: Watcha playing Wednesday?

Ive won two tickets in the pennyrolls' date=' have i got to play them tonight or can i hold onto the tickets and play whenever ? could anyone help on that please[/quote'] These pennyroll's automatically register you into tonight's finals , whats your name on DTD?

Re: Watcha playing Wednesday?

OMG....ALL 3 games have shot up.......grrrr
I did warn you :eyes, no luck for me either just pretty much bubbled the 50 Final , AJ calling a shove who had K8 , maybe another time. Good Luck all still playing that's my lot for the night