Khan, A v Collazo, L > Sunday May 4th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Khan, A v Collazo, L (02:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Khan, A v Collazo, L > Sunday May 4th 4pts A.Khan to win on points 6/5 Stan James This is a really dangerous fight for Amir Khan. I don’t necessarily mean dangerous because his opponent is good, even though that’s the case, but it is dangerous because he clearly has his eye on fighting Mayweather and we see it all the time that you take your eye off what is in front of you and lose everything. I was given Collazo every chance of an upset here but then I heard an interview with him on Talksport last night where he was questioning his own power which is making me think again as if this goes 12 rounds I expect Khan to be a comfortable winner. It would take something for Khan to stop Collazo after so long out and if Collazo is doubting himself there’s every chance this will go 12 which should see the fight end in Khan’s favour. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/khan-vs-collazo-betting-amir-khan-can-return-with-a-points-win