Multiple declaration winners

I've used this system before to quite good effect and have highlighted the qualifiers on PL in the past. I kept tabs on them throughout the summer moths but it hadn't really shown a great deal of selections, although now that the flat focus is solely on the AW I feel that the amount of qualifiers will increase. The rules are simple: winners being turned out within 14 days that have multiple entries over the next 5 days. 1pt win on 2yo's, 2pt win on all other ages. If there are multiple selections in one race it will just be 1pt win on all. My reason for lowering the stake for 2yo's is that they are not very reliable and many are highly strung. The biggest price winner that I have seen with this system is 10/1.

Re: Multiple declaration winners Good luck with this. I used to do similar but without a staking plan. Sadly, for some reason or other, proberley time, I stopped. But the gist was, on a Sunday, check this weeks entries in the sporting life, any horse that had 4 or more entries, bet it. Had quite a few good priced winners, had better strike rate if the horse was running in the lowest valued race, of the ones it was entered for.

Good luck with this. I used to do similar but without a staking plan. Sadly' date=' for some reason or other, proberley time, I stopped. But the gist was, on a Sunday, check this weeks entries in the sporting life, any horse that had 4 or more entries, bet it. Had quite a few good priced winners, had better strike rate if the horse was running in the lowest valued race, of the ones it was entered for.[/quote'] That must have took you ages! I purposely decided only to focus on AW and recent winners for just that reason! Hopefully this will find a few winners soon.

Re: Multiple declaration winners

That must have took you ages! I purposely decided only to focus on AW and recent winners for just that reason! Hopefully this will find a few winners soon.
No about 15 minutes. Only showing 5 day entries now, and I can only see 3 qualifiers. Should also add that my system did not take recent form into account, theory is based on owner/ trainer looking for the easiest opportunity for the horse. Golden Firth.....3 entries in class 6, 1 in class 5 Mont Ventoux.....3 entries in class 6, 1 in class 5 Secret Song....4 entries in class 6, 1 in class 5. Horses should only be bet if running in the lower class. Only 3 in the next 5 days, but this number should increase massively over the Xmas period, with the greater number of meetings.

Re: Multiple declaration winners

No about 15 minutes. Only showing 5 day entries now, and I can only see 3 qualifiers. Should also add that my system did not take recent form into account, theory is based on owner/ trainer looking for the easiest opportunity for the horse. Golden Firth.....3 entries in class 6, 1 in class 5 Mont Ventoux.....3 entries in class 6, 1 in class 5 Secret Song....4 entries in class 6, 1 in class 5. Horses should only be bet if running in the lower class. Only 3 in the next 5 days, but this number should increase massively over the Xmas period, with the greater number of meetings.
Golden Firth was also entered and ran in a class 4 race, which I never noticed. Ran unplaced when 7/2 fav... Raced 2 classes above its lowest class entry. Mont Ventoux was down to run in a class 5 at kempton. Odds were 33/1+. Meeting abandoned.