** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Money Chasing System

calculus

Came up with the idea for this the other day and decided to give it a go. It's not something I would ever consider putting my own money on but I am curious to see how results work out. The inspiration for this came from watching punters mindlessly chase their losses when down money. The main selection criteria will be similar to that which I have been using in the RP Ratings System with a few changes. There will be one selection per day, stakes will start at 5pts but will be trebled after every loser :eek, returning back to 5pts after a winner. Like I said not an approach to gambling that I take myself. Starting bank will be 1000pts to cover losing runs. Hope to start tomorrow.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Money Chasing System Watching this one with interest calculus. Have papered trailed similar staking plans in the past and are definitely not for the faint of heart. Am I right in assuming if Casamento lost today your next stake would be 45pts then 135pts.. Sorry if its obvious from your initial post...just making sure in my own mind:tongue2

Re: Money Chasing System

Am I right in assuming if Casamento lost today your next stake would be 45pts then 135pts..
Yes, that's correct, so basically a losing streak of more than 4 and we're in big trouble! Monday 2.50 Ffos Las - Magic Jack (current price 11/8) 5pts win :hope

Re: Money Chasing System :lol Thanks That 5/6 is ancient history now, have to say I don't really fancy him as I think the Coakley and Chapple-Hyam runners both have a good bit of improvement in them and couldn't be backing him at 4/6, however the system is the system and must be obeyed.