** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

USA MLS September 23rd-26th 2010

Thursday 23 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Dallas v New England Revolution (01:30 BST) 1.53 4.5 8 99.94 %
maximize.gif Kansas City Wizards v Houston Dynamo (01:30 BST) 1.88 3.75 4.75 100.91 %
Saturday 25 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Los Angeles Galaxy v Red Bull New York (04:00 BST) 1.82 3.5 4.33 106.40 %
maximize.gif Philadelphia Union v Chivas USA (21:00 BST) 2.13 3.43 3.3 106.41 %
maximize.gif Toronto FC v San Jose Earthquakes (21:00 BST) 2.32 3.4 2.88 107.24 %
Sunday 26 September 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif DC United v Houston Dynamo (00:30 BST) 2.38 3.32 2.88 106.69 %
maximize.gif New England Revolution v Columbus Crew (00:30 BST) 2.3 3.27 3 107.39 %
maximize.gif Chicago Fire v Seattle Sounders (01:00 BST) 2.25 3.4 2.99 107.30 %
maximize.gif Kansas City Wizards v FC Dallas (01:00 BST) 2.4 3.4 2.75 107.44 %
maximize.gif Real Salt Lake v Colorado Rapids (03:00 BST) 1.84 3.4 5 103.54 %

Re: USA MLS September 23rd FC Dallas - New England Revolution This is an encounter between top and bottom. FC Dallas (10-2-12, 42 points, third place in Western Conference) vs. New England (7-14-3, 24 points, seventh place in Eastern Conference) at Pizza Hut Park in Frisco, Texas. Dallas are on a great run of 15 games unbeaten while NE away form is terrible with only one road win all season. The thing is that for this match, Dallas will miss 4-5 startes, including their first goalkeeper (Kevin Hartman), their two central defenders (Ugo Ihemelu and George John), a central midfielder (Daniel Hernandez) and a winger (Brek Shea). I thought a lot about my bet on the game and finally decided on Both Team To Score @ 2.00.

Re: USA MLS September 23rd-26th 2010 I wasn't too sure which match I was gonna have a bet on tonight, but since Setup has had a bet on the Dallas v New England game I guess I'll have a bet on the other one! Kansas City Wizards v Houston Dynamo Kansas City (30 points and 4th in the Eastern Conf) take on Houston (23 points and 8th in the Western Conf) tonight. Kansas with games in hand have a decent chance of making the play-offs, but for Houston the season is in effect already over. Kansas City's record for the past five games is 3W 1D 1L and have just finished a 3 game road trip which yielded a very profitable seven points. So they're a team in form and they haven't got any serious injury worries. I think my point still stands from their last match that they'll lack a striker - Bunbury scored a nice goal against Chivas and you'd think he would get the nod tonight, but I'm sure they're looking forward to Omar Bravo joining them next season. Houston's record for the past five games is 1W 0D 4L.The last game at home to Toronto was a real kick in the teeth for them - lots of possession and some might even say they dominated the game (admittedly against a Toronto also in poor form), but they were just toothless up front and that was with Ching back in the side. The only time they look dangerous is at set-pieces with some nice delivery from Mulrooney and Davis. As always Unders is tempting, but going for Kansas -0.75AH at 2.025 with Bet365. Putting my faith in Kamara and Smith to deliver the goods for Kansas, and a deflated Houston's defence to continue their impression of a colander! Couple of fun bets as well Ching FGS / Houston win at 16 and Diop FGS at 17. Don't need to say a lot about Ching, but he's roughly scored a goal every other game during his career and is always a target at set-pieces. As regards Diop, he might not even be on the bench (with Bet365 if anyone scores before he comes on I'll get the stake back), but I can see him coming off the bench if they're needing a goal late on at 0-0. Both bets with Bet365

Re: USA MLS September 23rd-26th 2010

As always Unders is tempting, but going for Kansas -0.75AH at 2.025 with Bet365. Putting my faith in Kamara and Smith to deliver the goods for Kansas, and a deflated Houston's defence to continue their impression of a colander! Couple of fun bets as well Ching FGS / Houston win at 16 and Diop FGS at 17.
Kansas City Wizards 4-3 Houston Dynamo :ok (half a winner) Phew! Kansas come back from two goals down to score a winner in the 97th minute. Both fun bets were losers. Well done on your pick Setup!

Re: USA MLS September 23rd-26th 2010 Not got time for a proper write up as my sister is getting married today! LA Galaxy v New York Red Bulls Going for Both teams to Score at 1.72 with Bet365. LA are the first team to qualify for the play offs, but have a few problems in the centre of defence for todays match - Gonzalez is suspended and Berhalter, Leonardo and DeLeGarza are all carrying injuries of one form or another. Henry is out for NY with a sore knee ( ha ha must be karma!) but with Angel and Bellouchy they shouldn't miss him too much (he was awful in the Dallas match anyway). LA aren't quite back to their form of early season, but you'd think Donovan and Buddle would be good for at least a goal - Buddle's pace and strength should pose problems especially for them.

Re: USA MLS September 23rd-26th 2010 Toronto FC v San Jose Earthquakes Toronto FC (8-10-7, 31 points, fourth place in the Eastern Conference) vs. San Jose Earthquakes (10-7-6, 36 points, sixth place in the Western Conference), at BMO Field in Toronto. It will be Toronto's seventh game in the last 21 days and they have to get points in order to achieve a playoff spot. SJE are a solid away team (5th in the league) and coming off a win on Philadelfia 10 days ago so they had some time to rest. I will go with SJE +0.25 @ 1.91