** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Concachampions Fourth Round Sep 22-24

Wednesday 22 September 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifColumbus Crew v Santos Laguna (01:00 BST) 2.42 3.4 3 104.07 %
maximize.gifCruz Azul v Toronto FC (03:00 BST) 1.35 5.5 10 102.26 %
Thursday 23 September 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifÁrabe Unido v Real Salt Lake (01:00 BST) 3.1 3.27 2.23 107.68 %
maximize.gifMonterrey v Seattle Sounders (01:00 BST) 1.31 5.5 10 104.52 %
maximize.gifCD Fas v Puerto Rico Islanders (03:00 BST) 2 3.4 3.6 107.19 %
maximize.gifMarathón v Deportivo Saprissa (03:00 BST) 1.83 3.4 3.89 109.66 %
Friday 24 September 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifJoe Public v Municipal (01:00 BST) 2.1 3.4 3.4 106.44 %
maximize.gifOlimpia v Deportivo Toluca (03:00 BST) 2.5 3.26 2.75 107.04 %

Re: Concachampions Fourth Round Sep 22-24 Cruz Azul v Toronto FC I only have two words to say, 2240 masl, well there are five words, that's one of the key factors of the match that Toluca humble Olimpia (4-0) one of the reasons that in Stadio Azteca (well that's years ago) Mexico was invincible and so on. And I'm not counting the long journey from Toronto to Mexico. You know CA, is a team that plays a offensive soccer (some deffensive faults, but his coach is working in that subject). Yet with serious defensive problems they beat 5-4 powerful Real Salt Lake (by the way RSL won 4-1 Toronto past weekend, RSL without some key players)in that game CA score two goals in less than 10 minutes (and receive one goal) . They are having a good streak and are preparing for a derby against America that will be in two weeks, they like Monterrey will chase this three points and do a comfortable gap of goals to focusse in regional league. Reason: For the teams of the top of the table comes the thoughest fixtures, so they want Concachampions don't be a distractor for that matches, so assuring the first place with a great difference of points will let they to take with less risk the later matches. Later I will talk about Toronto FC, another interesting fact for this match is the player Javier Orozco, he is the only mexican in the league who is contesting for the firstplace of topscorers and the RSFF put him in the third place of maximum strikers in International matches below David Villa (David V) and Diego Forlan; with Villa (Emanuel V.) doing a sacrifice labor in support of Orozco the former will have the space to put a goal in the door, Villa atract the mark with his plays, but Orozco have the hability of a gifted striker to pass the mark of the deffense, the key for a hp here will be if Villa is in the titular squad along with Orozco (another fact, Villa indeed was the topscorer of the team, before Sabah was who atracts the mark for Villa, so when Villa awakes CA will be most fearful); the offensive of CA don't end here, Chaco Gimenez (hat trick and is a player that creates difference in the offensive, if Villa or Orozco fails Gimenez can save the match), Biancucci (well he is not so brilliant that tournament). That's the reason and the fact that Toronto needs three points to play a hp. The squad that played against RSL is the same that the squad beat Houston this weekend (the change of coach of Toronto seems to be positive), Dwayne de Rosario is taking the lead of this team, because nor Maicon or Mista are fine, in adition I think in the matter of fatigue CA is far better that Toronto so Toronto comes very limited to face CA. Toronto is the only team that beat CA in this Concachampions, but in that match CA go with a bench squad. By the moment: CA -1.5 A Hp@ 1.83 Canbet Stake:6 Units CA @ 1.35 Betfair Stake:10 Units Also Orozco to score.

Re: Concachampions Fourth Round Sep 22-24 I wrote a message as extensive as the first for the match Columbus Santos, well again but in abstract, that will be a very open game, both teams with all the resolution to win, Columbus because their comfortable position in MLS as leader of their conference, the fact they will use their key players for that match its a reason they will take it seriously, for the other side Santos also will use their titulars, the past Concachampions match nor Santos or Columbus use their first squad and now they will do, and they change their face totally if their use titulars or not, thats the reason this could go either way. I say before the reason Santos need to win this match, the probable scenario for me is that Columbus will play very offensively as their use to be, the fact Columbus loose 0-4 to Seattle seems very strange to me because played almost all his titulars in that game, I won't take that as a signal Santos will win this game, its the fact that Santos have good numbers against offensive teams wich give to me some confidence they could win this match (the mexican team struggles against teams with deffensive philosophy, Tigres, Necaxa, etc) how I say both teams with all the motivation to win as their use their best cards, at three I see Santos a very good odd. How I sayed before this match could go either way as Columbus is in home and have talented strikers as Schelotto and Lenhart, also they have a good team with deffenses that participates directly in goal plays. Santos @ 3 StanJames Stake:4/10

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Concachampions Fourth Round Sep 22-24 Results: Cruz Azul 0 - 0 Toronto FC - both your bets lost. -16 units - and one was a "banker" Columbus Crew 1 - 0 Santos . you bet lost. -4 units Total: -20 units combine I pressume that you forgot to post the results of your bets! How odd it only happens when they are lost bets!!.