Jump racing 21-9-10

kroni

Stratford 3:40 - Templer @ 6/1 - williamhill I think this horse has good chances tomorrow, has won at this course before over abit shorter. He ran over this distance here in may when 2nd, ground looks fine has won on good and good to firm. This race looks an easier task than his last two races where he was 5th. THe 7lb claimer on board today has ridden the horse four times and finished 1-2-2-2, has won of higher mark in the past. Was 7/1 at williamhill not long ago 6s now i think is still a good price:hope

Re: Jump racing 21-9-10 310 Stratford: Nether Stream 9/2 (SJ bog) (5/1 Sky not bog) This one done me a favour last time over C/D at a big price and has been raised 5lbs, two reasons why he should be followed, the first he won very nicely, tracking the leaders and coming through smoothly before pulling away after the last, he wasnt all out in my opinion so the 5lbs is not harsh. The other thing is the race he won was very competative and i think this race is weaker in depth despite one or two obvious dangers.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.