** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Waterpolo, EC in Croatia

Serbia - Montenegro Draw @ 6.50 bet365 I know it's unusual to see bet on draw in waterpolo but i just can't separate this two teams. They are so equal quality wise that this is really the most logical bet today. Serbia has some injury problems, their goalie has cold and is questionable along with some other players. On the other side MNE has showed two faces, one was against Croatia when they played excellent and the other against Romania(9-9). All in ll i expect another thriller in this waterpolo derby, like every time these two teams meet. GL. Italy - Germany Italy @ 1.45 Bet365 Big difference in quality between these two teams. Italy is slowly coming back to the top of waterpolo. They only lost once and tht was against hosts Croatia, won 3 games while Germany won 3 times with one goal difference and lost to Hungary ad Serbia(17-3) in their last match. Germaan waterpolo is also making progress but they lack experience in such big matches so Italy should win this comfortably. Too bad there's no h'cap offer. GL.