Football Coupon

With over 50 games in britian alone on a Saturday, I was interested to know, where do people start with there coupons?? Personally, I start by getting my copy if the RFO and turning to there true odds page. Next I highlight any team at a bigger price on the coupon. Once I've been threw all the leagues I'll go back to the highlighted teams and scrutinise various things (home/ away form, recent form, outlook index/ trend, team news, any other notable aspects like change of manager) and if I'm happy that the true odds quoted in the RFO are accurate enough, then the said team warrants a bet. I bet mainly in singles and sometimes in small accas depending on prices. Also, I look at the weekend s live games (only domestic) and take data from either the racin post or football-data.co.uk and price up various markets using a spreadsheet I created based on Kevin Pulliens guide to football betting. I then compare my prices to the bookmakers prices and sift out any value bets. Any thoughts? Anyone willing to share their ideas?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.