** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

AFL Finals: Week 2

Re: AFL Finals: Week 2 Good work, jeremda. Sorry for deleting that post gooch, but we're all sick to death of the line you're towing... ...there will will surely be another thread next week for you to babble on about the Pies being certainties as favs. Look forward to you presenting some legitimate reasons along the way...;) PS...You didn't think to check the teams Thursday night?...(Given Mackie was dropped rather than a late withdrawal)... :unsure

Re: AFL Finals: Week 2

Good work, jeremda. Sorry for deleting that post gooch, but we're all sick to death of the line you're towing... ...there will will surely be another thread next week for you to babble on about the Pies being certainties as favs. Look forward to you presenting some legitimate reasons along the way...;) PS...You didn't think to check the teams Thursday night?...(Given Mackie was dropped rather than a late withdrawal)... :unsure
Saw posts on here that said mackie will play etc.. on friday I just find it amusing that you can write 1 page on the pies when they win by 10 goals.. yet the cats win and you ll say nothing.. when they werent really that impressive obv i am sure in your mind you see Geelong winning next week, so i think maybe im going to leave this site to you pros, cause i dont want to get my bias involved when others work me up without reason. SO gl to everyone

Re: AFL Finals: Week 2 Yeah, yeah... ...not one post I can see about teams, let alone specifics... Mate, it's a shame if you're going to bail. You seem to know your stuff...with the exception of any game involving (or about to!) your team. Everyone here can distance themselves from 'loyalty' when it comes to $$, it's a shame you can not. (At least tell us you're a member...please! :$ ) As for this game specifically...Geelong absolutely stopped at HT. Stopped dead. Collingwood played their best game ever...yet Geelong were 8 goals up at HT against a team you 'expected' to challenge them and I say nothing... :unsure I seriously (honestly!) hope, in years to come you can make $ from sport without any sort of emotional bias holding you back. :ok *** [Given tonight's performance I can see a 1.80/2.00 split next week which is what I'd consider spot on.] :\ *** But then, you shouldn't have too many problems doing so given your ability to consistantly make a HT bet 15 mins into the last quarter. ;)

Re: AFL Finals: Week 2 I grabbed that over 171.5 Centrebet. As someone said (Taz) finals can become a scrap but this does appear too low for Sydney who are actually free scoring (unless they shut it down completely for half a qtr again) and Bulldogs who for their sake should be in bounce back mode. It really did appear Fremantle dragged the white board onto the ground with them last night (obv. deny Geelong poss). Would have much rather seen them just take the game on and be creative but whiteboards can tend to stifle that, and when they simply aren't good enough anyway the whiteboard's never going to work against Geelong.

Re: AFL Finals: Week 2 Congrats to all the Geelong bettors last night, didnt let you down:) Freo are the collingwood of '09 , a future very good side with a lot of young talent. TOnight i will be making a small stakes play 4/10 W.Bulldogs-4.5 @ $2 sportingbet bullies were very poor last week and the likes of boyd , griffen had kicking effiency around 30% which is most unlike them on the other hand sydney were terrific for the most part, ended up doing enough in a very taxing game. Some may say the bulldogs pretty much had the week of last week with their lacklustre intensity:lol, tonight i feel the runners will get a little more room, the intensity will lift and they will play with some more belief. Sydney dont have any huge key forwards, (still iffy about bradshaw) and it should assist the bulldogs as collingwoods tall key forwards dominated with the loss to Morris. Aker has been sturring the pot for a while now , but there has to be something in this group that wants to prove him wrong, the talent is their the pain of the past two years close prelim finals losses really should have a killer instict in renewing some hunger in a proud club. Sydney have been great all year, but with the effort shown last week it will be tough to see them back it up again, the bullies love open spaces and i believe they will be able to show what they really are made of tonight!

Re: AFL Finals: Week 2

Congrats to all the Geelong bettors last night, didnt let you down:) Freo are the collingwood of '09 , a future very good side with a lot of young talent. TOnight i will be making a small stakes play 4/10 W.Bulldogs-4.5 @ $2 sportingbet bullies were very poor last week and the likes of boyd , griffen had kicking effiency around 30% which is most unlike them on the other hand sydney were terrific for the most part, ended up doing enough in a very taxing game. Some may say the bulldogs pretty much had the week of last week with their lacklustre intensity:lol, tonight i feel the runners will get a little more room, the intensity will lift and they will play with some more belief. Sydney dont have any huge key forwards, (still iffy about bradshaw) and it should assist the bulldogs as collingwoods tall key forwards dominated with the loss to Morris. Aker has been sturring the pot for a while now , but there has to be something in this group that wants to prove him wrong, the talent is their the pain of the past two years close prelim finals losses really should have a killer instict in renewing some hunger in a proud club. Sydney have been great all year, but with the effort shown last week it will be tough to see them back it up again, the bullies love open spaces and i believe they will be able to show what they really are made of tonight!
Terrific match, credit to both sides, played with super intensity bet won by so -0.5 so :beerall round. Great stuff:clap