** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Snooker: Shanghai Masters 2010

Re: Snooker: Shanghai Masters 2010 Very unlucky that mate :sad. I'm playing the final at the half way stage. 4pts A.Carter (-2.5 frames) to beat J.Burnett Evs Boylesports Quite happy to be getting evens on this line. The Captain leads 5-4 at half time so we need him to win 5-3 or better tonight and I think that's well within his flight path. He won the last 2 frames in a scrappy and quite frankly poor opening session for a ranking event final but with that lead I'm expecting Carter to settle down and run away like he did against Selby yesterday. Burnett has never been in a final before and having not really performed yet he'll be hoping to show what he can do before this one is done. However that can lead to players trying too hard and that could be the case for JayBee. Carter has bags of experience now and from 5-4 up I expect him to up his game and win this 2nd session and take this final no worse than 10-7.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Snooker: Shanghai Masters 2010 Despite a little in flight turbulence the Captain provided a safe landing to recover the money he lost me yesterday. Means I finish the week +7.20 which I'll take for the 1st ranking event of the season but was hoping to push on from a good start but it wasn't to be. Well done to all in profit this week in what was a very profitable week overall :clap:clap.

Re: Snooker: Shanghai Masters 2010

Despite a little in flight turbulence the Captain provided a safe landing to recover the money he lost me yesterday. Means I finish the week +7.20 which I'll take for the 1st ranking event of the season but was hoping to push on from a good start but it wasn't to be. Well done to all in profit this week in what was a very profitable week overall :clap:clap.
:clap:clap Good stuff mate. For me personally, +6.58pts which I'm also happy about in the first event where all sorts of strange things happened. Could have been a whole lot better after a cracking starts. With my highest bet being 4pts, it's not a bad return at all.