** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UKIPT Dublin Main Event Request

deadlydaveLDN

• Name: deadlydaveLDN
  • Stake Requested: €224 @ 10 shares of €22.4
  • Event/Tournament: UKIPT Dublin Main Event
  • Offer: 1 share worth 4%
  • Date of Event/Tournament: September 9th-13th 2010

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I David Eames agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Selling 40% of myself for this one, have already swapped 10% with someone I know that is also playing. I think my online results this year speak for themselves (plenty of decent cashes/wins if you search the forums) but obviously this is a little out of my usual bankroll so only want to take 50% of myself. Can transfer via Stars (dave_eba) http://www.ukipt.com/tournaments/dublin/ Edit : Not sure how transfers on Stars work, is it possible to transfer in Euros? If so that's best, otherwise use www.xe.com. Currently 1 share = $28.72

Re: UKIPT Dublin Main Event Request Give it a bit more time, quite a few away last couple of days with the Poker in the Park game and England match. :ok Although Staking is a bit quiet at the moment with recent problems. Anyway, I'll take one share, seems like a good deal to me. :ok I haven't got a Euro account at Stars so I'll do a $ transfer if that's OK.

Hello PL-AvonGirl, We have transferred USD 28.72 from your account to 'dave_eba' as per your request. Good luck to you both. Regards, PokerStars Cashier

Re: UKIPT Dublin Main Event Request

Give it a bit more time, quite a few away last couple of days with the Poker in the Park game and England match. :ok Although Staking is a bit quiet at the moment with recent problems. Anyway, I'll take one share, seems like a good deal to me. :ok I haven't got a Euro account at Stars so I'll do a $ transfer if that's OK.
Thanks, transfer received :ok

Re: UKIPT Dublin Main Event Request

Who have you swapped 10% with Dave? Does the 10% you swapped get paid out into this staking if that person cashes?
My initial thought is no (and it's late so my brain may be not working this out correctly) - the fact that I have swapped has no impact on this - essentially I have staked him for 10% and he has staked me for 10%. Any % sold here will receive that % of my cash (ie someone buys 4% they're going to receive 4% of any cash) - the fact that I'll be giving 10% away to someone else has no negative impact on what stakers will receive back. Edit : Therefore I don't think it's relevant who I've swapped with.