** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Huntingdon,Monday

Re: Huntingdon,Monday 3:05 Huntingdon Le Brocquy 3pt win - 4/1 (Betfred) Think this could well turn out to be a big price. Was disappointed when backing her two starts ago, held up well in rear and never pushed into contention at all. Went back over hurdles, cruised up on the bridle and led over the last, but couldn't put the race to bed and got caught close home. Is only a five year old and has the room for improvement over fences and with only two chase starts to her name she's the least exposed in this field. Different jockey on board from when I last backed him which is a positive for me.

Re: Huntingdon,Monday 4:15 Huntingdon Agente Romana 2pt win - 11/2 (Betfred) Four line up for this novices chace and I'll be siding with Agente Romana. The betting reflects how wide open this event is and I think the outsider represents good value. Paul Moloney is in exceptionally good riding form, with four wins and three seconds in his last seven rides. He's only a 5yo and I'm not keen on the two horses at the head of the market, who've both had a few runs over fences and don't look anything special. Night Orbit is the other making his chasing debut here but I'm going to stick with the in-form trainer and jockey.