** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League > 5th August

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > 5th August what a shit mentality we the Romanians have... :wall 1st leg against Hajduk Split, Dinamo Bucuresti could have been 6-1! now they went in holiday, stupid players... Timisoara today if they would have played 100%, they could have scored 5-6! At least they qualified... the problem is that Liga 1 is too exhausted...

Re: UEFA Europa League > 5th August Apollon win 2v1 :cheers But Ref put paid to any of the hcps by red carding an Apollon player after 15 mins! and they had to play out the game 1 player lighter than their opponents.

Apollon Limassol v Sibir Novsibirsk - Apollon Win 5/6 William Hill Apollon -1 HCP 12/5 Paddypower Apollon -2 HCP 13/2 William Hill Apollon -3 HCP 16/1 William Hill I favour the Cypriots here against a side rock bottom in the Russian League. Although Russia is experiencing unusually high temperatures at the moment this Russian side will not have experienced the heat and humidity of Limassol ever before. The Russian side are from Siberia which is the coldest part of Russia. The Cypriots had a few obstacles to overcome in the 1st leg - they had to overcome the travel and the plastic pitch. In any normal circumstances a team not into their season yet and having those obstacles to overcome to come away with a 1 nil loss would be considered a considerable success. The Russians are right smack in the middle of their season and they are fighting off relegation. They got here courtesy of losing in the Russian cup final, a competition not taken seriously in Russia where teams usually field fringe players. They also come off a 3v2 away defeat on monday and fly for 5 to 6 hours to Cyprus in the heat of approx 42 c. Odds for the Cypriots to win look too good to miss at high stakes and I will also try them medium to low stakes on the handicaps.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 5th August

this is a real shame to be humiliated by an Azeri team... I wonder what would happen against Barcelona! in fact I know that, we all saw Poland-Spain...
Actually, Poland played Spain just before the World Cup. They lost 0-6 :spank After the game, Senor Iniesta was reportedly heard asking the captain of Poland: "Is 6 enough or do you want us to start playing?" :D Cheers I agree on the level of polish football. It's abysmal

Liverpool - 5 Corner Handicap @ 2 - Paddy Power V Rabotnicki. The odds on Liverpool have really taken a hammering over the last day or so, and are now atrociously short. They are putting out a fairly strong team tonight, and I think they'll be looking for a convincing win. Rabotnicki are all but out, so I think here Liverpool will be well worth a three or four goal winning margin come the final whistle. Liverpool usually do well on corners, and I'd expect them to use a fair amount of width, and to get at Rabotnicki from the start. They beat Rabotnicki 7-3 on corners, and that was away. I don't think it's that big an ask for them to get a few more at Anfield.
Corners 15 - 1. Bet won :ok In quite some style.... Biggest one sided encounter you'll ever see.

OFK Belgrade - Galata Second leg match where Galata is big favourite on paper.But the same situation was before first game and they draw 2-2 in Istambul. OFK Belgrade has young team,young players, and they will be very motivated in this match,cause this is a chance for them to be seen by some other european clubs and possible chance of good transfer.On the other side Galata has an imperative to win this game,and i'm pretty sure they will atack from the very first minute.Galata misses Elano and Baros for this match,but they have good players,especialy for this level of competition. I wouldn't say that this will be easy win for Galata,but I see value in both team to score @1.72 bet365. OFK will try their best in this match and they show in Istambul that they are capable of scoring against Galata,and on the other hand Turks have much more quality players and must go for a win. P.S. Sorry because of bad english, will try to improve :P
FT 1-5 I was wrong..this was quite easy win for Galata :tongue2..@ultravires ..cheers mate,I'm glad that it was a winning tip :)

This should be a routine win for the Reds, we shouldn't be troubled at all tonight, also were putting a fairly strong side out. Corrects scores looks the way to go i was gonna opt for 3-0 ,4-0 but i changed my mind Liverpool 2-0 @ 11/2 :clap Liverpool 3-0 @ 11/2:\ Ladbrokes
Love it when scorelines come in, seems like good night all round :ok