** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Worcester 21st July

Sam Cruise 6/1 e/w A 14 runner Handicap chase over 2 miles 7 furlongs on going that at present is described as Good to Firm, good in places and my choice is Sam Cruise trained by Sam Gollings and ridden by Aiden Coleman. The 6/1 best price with Betfred at the time of writing is too tempting for me not to have a bet as the selection was impressive last time out over course and distance when winning by 10 lengths earlier this month. He beat a useful sort in Sir Bumble that day and even recovered from an error two out to win easing down in the end. His main challenge should come from Victory Surge who should go off as favourite but who needs a bit more give in the ground, however any rain would be interesting. Another at a decent price which could be worth an each way investment is Classic Rock, though you would have to forgive his last run when he was pulled up in the race that Sam Cruise won. But for me I am happy to stick with Sam Cruise.

Worcester - Wednesday 21st July. LA FOREZIEN 2.20 Worcester. 1 point win. Returns to hurdling off a mark of 82 and has done fairly well over fences recently. Can go close if finding best form and with the trip and ground suitable and with plenty not too consistent or out of form, I think the current 16s look very big.