** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July Sorry for multy posts guys.I had a problem with site yesterday.Every time i replied i had an error but today i noticed that all replies are ok.Sorry :$

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July

Jase, I'll keep it brief. I'm not inclined to post and probably won't again. I wasn't after eventing - just correcting the previous lad who suggested no one could have seen that result coming. Clearly people did, especially anyone who witnessed the first leg. I'm a bit taken aback that a post full of bile, libellous terrorism allegations and bigotry, not to mention poor analysis, passes without comment in here but yet I got jumped on for producing evidence that people were on the bet. Good luck hitting the bookies, everyone. I'll be reading, but I won't be posting.
None of my business but why dont you contribute to the threads rather than just look at others comments? You tend to get more out of threads when people are pushing each other to justify bets and questioning analysis.. You obviously have a decent understanding of football, maybe a specific area, and can write a coherent sentence so why 'lurk'? Seems a strange attitude to me..

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July Jagiellonia - Aris 37-30-33 First prices on Aris +0.25 1.900 were very nice but I overslept them :( Pretty much fair prices at the moment Though I can find decent value on under. Just grabbed under 2.5 1.699 pinnacle, would say this is around 63%, and correct line should be 2.00 Jagiellonia last season 21/30 (70%) matches finished on under 2.5 in PL Ekstraklasa, while Aris had 24/36 (66%) under 2.5 in GR Super League, so both rather deffensive minded teams I will also hunt on 0-0 as correct score here

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July For what its worth which is probably not a lot I am with JCskinner on this one. If he is from that area and someone makes unjustified allegations that are incorrect then he is perfectly entitled to respond:ok