** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July

Thursday 22 July 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC MIKA v Rabotnicki Kometal (14:00 BST) 2.2 3.26 3.05 108.92 %
maximize.gif FK Teteks v FK Ventspils (15:30 BST) 2.62 3.26 2.6 107.30 %
maximize.gif FK Dukla Banská Bystrica v FC Zestaponi (16:00 BST) 1.91 3.4 3.82 107.95 %
maximize.gif Torpedo Zhodino v OFK Beograd (16:00 BST) 3.2 3.3 2.15 108.06 %
maximize.gif FK Mogren v Maccabi Tel Aviv (16:30 BST) 4.52 3.5 1.73 108.50 %
maximize.gif FK Spartak Zlatibor Voda v Differdange 03 (16:30 BST) 1.11 9 22 105.75 %
maximize.gif Dnepr Mogilev v Stabæk (17:00 BST) 3 3.4 2.2 108.20 %
maximize.gif FC Baník Ostrava v FC WIT Georgia (17:00 BST) 1.19 6.5 13 107.11 %
maximize.gif FC Dinamo Tbilisi v Gefle IF (17:00 BST) 2 3.4 3.8 105.73 %
maximize.gif FK Jelgava v Molde (17:00 BST) 3.79 3.45 1.9 107.75 %
maximize.gif FK Qarabag v Portadown (17:00 BST) 1.4 4.22 7.5 108.46 %
maximize.gif HNK Å ibenik v Anorthosis Famagusta (17:00 BST) 3.2 3.34 2.15 107.70 %
maximize.gif JK Sillamäe Kalev v Dinamo Minsk (17:00 BST) 5.23 3.73 1.69 105.10 %
maximize.gif Å iroki Brijeg v FK Austria Wien (17:00 BST) 3.6 3.5 1.95 107.63 %
maximize.gif TPS v Cercle Brugge (17:00 BST) 2.87 3.3 2.4 106.75 %
maximize.gif Karpaty Lviv v KR Reykjavik (17:15 BST) 1.2 6 12 107.76 %
maximize.gif Dacia Chisinau v Kalmar FF (17:30 BST) 2.91 3.25 2.3 108.61 %
maximize.gif UE Sant Julià v MyPa (17:30 BST) 9.12 4.75 1.31 108.27 %
maximize.gif APOEL v FK Tauras Taurage (18:00 BST) 1.12 9.3 21 104.80 %
maximize.gif FC Iskra-Stali Rîbnita v IF Elfsborg (18:00 BST) 3.83 3.4 1.91 107.88 %
maximize.gif Randers FC v ND Gorica (18:00 BST) 1.4 4.2 7 109.52 %
maximize.gif Bnei Yehuda v Shamrock Rovers (18:30 BST) 1.51 4.42 7.21 102.72 %
maximize.gif KF Tirana v FC Utrecht (18:30 BST) 5.15 3.75 1.61 107.99 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v FC Olimpia Balti (18:45 BST) 1.08 9.3 19 108.05 %
maximize.gif Dundalk v Levski Sofia (19:00 BST) 6.5 4.2 1.49 106.31 %
maximize.gif FC Vaduz v Brøndby IF (19:00 BST) 6.23 3.72 1.55 107.45 %
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v Valletta (19:00 BST) 1.14 8 13.2 107.54 %
maximize.gif Víkingur Gøta v Besiktas JK (19:00 BST) 18.3 9 1.09 108.26 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Sakalas Šiauliai (19:00 BST) 1.12 7.69 15.2 108.70 %
maximize.gif Györi ETO v FK Atyrau (19:30 BST) 1.45 4.2 6.55 107.93 %
maximize.gif NK Maribor v Videoton FC (19:30 BST) 1.86 3.36 4.06 108.16 %
maximize.gif Olympiakos v KS Besa Kavajë (19:30 BST) 1.05 13 26 106.78 %
maximize.gif SK Rapid Wien v FK Suduva (19:30 BST) 1.12 8 15 108.33 %
maximize.gif SP Tre Penne v Zrinjski Mostar (19:30 BST) 9 4.75 1.32 107.60 %
maximize.gif FK Borac Banja Luka v FC Lausanne-Sport (19:45 BST) 2.2 3.25 3.09 108.59 %
maximize.gif HNK Cibalia v Cliftonville (19:45 BST) 1.28 5 9.3 108.28 %
maximize.gif Sporting Fingal v Marítimo (19:45 BST) 4.75 3.61 1.69 107.93 %
maximize.gif FK Buducnost v FK Baku (20:00 BST) 2.37 3.32 2.85 107.31 %
maximize.gif Breidablik v Motherwell (20:15 BST) 3.68 3.42 2.08 104.49 %
maximize.gif Bangor City v FC Honka (20:30 BST) 4.5 3.41 1.8 107.10 %

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July Torpedo Zhodino did really well against Beograd earning a valuable 2-2 draw. They also did well in the previous round defeating Falkir 6-1 on aggregate. In this game Torpedo can qualify even if the score is 0-0 or 1-1, which means Beograd need a win or 3-3 draw to qualify. I expect Beograd to attack a lot in this game and Torpedo might be able to use their chances. Prices rae not available with the bokies I bet with so will wait few days and most likely take Torpedo to win.

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July Zhodino are still bottom of their league though.....and only qualified through the domestic cup competition, which they lost. They could be one of those annoying European sides that defy the odds to go far in the Europa League, or OFK Belgrade could have underestimated them in the first leg. I know it's at home, but I don't understand how they were given only a 13% chance last week, and a 33% chance this week. It almost seems a little bit reactionary to what was a decent result away from home. In fact the price on Zhodino is rising.....and I can see it continuing to rise.

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July Zhodino was in bad form before Europa qual. games where they won 2 rounds and then drew away to Belgrade.Yeterday they lost cup game to 1st League team.I don't know how they scored so many goals in Europa qual. but i think it will end this thursday.Zhodino have no chance to get to group stage and also they can be relegated in Belarus if won't start winning in domestic league.I don't know what tehir priority is but i this Belgrade is aware about Zhodino and will be more careful now.

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July Also thinking to bet on Karpaty HT/FT. Rejkjavik looked like a team from Sunday League in 1st leg.I haven't got a clue how they passed Larisa and rest of the teams last year but they look like an amateur club to me. Karpaty missed to regular players in first league-Oschipko and Fedetskij,they pulled off just before match.Also Karpaty started season with 3 away games and this game will be their fisrt home game.I was alittle bit wrong about full stadium as prices are higher hen ussual but hope will have more then 60%.Usualy Karpaty are very strong at home and last season we beat Dynamo,Metalist and Dnipro here.I expect Karpaty to press from first minute and probably score before HT.

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July

Event Dinamo Tbilisi - Gefle
Selection Dinamo Tbilisi
Strength 10/10
Date 22/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.84 (Back)
Reasoning On the first leg, Gefle was defeated in Sweden by Dinamo Tbilisi by 2-1. Dinamo Tbilisi is the best Georgian team and they are very experienced on European Cups. Gefle sold their top scorer Alexander Gerndt to Helsingborg, and they were defeated by Trelleborg on Sunday with the bad news of having two players injured on that game: Jakob Orlov and Hasse Berggren. Even with Dinamo Tbilisi just needing a draw (for example a 0-0 like they did against Flora Tallin is enough), i think Gefle is playing so badly and they have such lack of motivation that i just can pick a home win here.

Event MIKA Ashtarak - Rabotnicki
Selection Rabotnicki DNB (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning Rabotnicki won the first leg by 1-0 and they will make everything to pass to the next round as the winner of this round will play against Liverpool. The bookies are considering MIKA as the favorite in this game. But we must remember that on the first leg, Rabotnicki got the narrow win playing with only ten man for over 60 minutes. MIKA was happy with being defeated by only one goal, even not scoring away. Today they will have to risk and Rabotnicki will put their counter attack strategy working. I think visitors won't loose this game.

Event Teteks - Ventspils
Selection Ventspils DNB (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.73 (Back)
Reasoning Teteks got a good result on the first leg. But also the visitors have good chances to pass. The 0-0 of the first leg is a tricky result. The obligation of winning is on the hosts side, which permit to the visitors a comfortable approach to this game. Ventspils is a strong and experienced team and last season they reached the group phase of this Europa League after eliminating Dudelange, BATE Borisov and Zürich. Teteks is participating for the first time on the European Cups so i don't think they will manage well the tricky result of the first leg.

Event Jelgava - Molde
Selection Molde
Strength 10/10
Date 22/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning Jelgava and Molde can't be compared. Big differences on the value of these two teams. The result of the first leg can make some confusion. The 1-0 Molde win don't reflect the real value of Molde. Jelgava is a average team of Latvia. They are at the moment sited on the sixth place of the Latvian league, which has only ten teams. On the last game they lost at home against the last placed Olimps! Molde is also very bad on Norway league, but as i said before, looking for two teams with similar performances on their leagues, it will be like Norway facing Latvia, and with this odd we must to take it.

Event Sibenik - Anorthosis
Selection Anorthosis
Strength 10/10
Date 22/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.96 (Back)
Reasoning This will be one of the most interesting games of this second leg. Anorthosis will travel to Sibenik with the ambition of getting the qualification to the next round. Before this game Anorthosis has no big news. On the last training session, Andreas Constantinou suffered a sprained hip and he left the session training. The only problem is the absence of the goalkeeper Skopelitis, due to be suspended. Gillermo Ogios, Anorthosis coach, is known by his aggressive philosophy. Maybe they can reach it, maybe they don't, but don't forget that even a narrow defeat can qualify the hosts so i pick here a away win.

Event TPS - Cercle Brugge
Selection Cercle Brugge DNB (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.67 (Back)
Reasoning Everybody says that the result of the first leg was a surprise, but not to me. TPS was on the high rhythm of the Finish league while Cercle Brugge was starting their pre season. This game will be a very balanced game and Cercle Brugge wants to revenge that defeat. Cercle Brugge is still far from their form but they have superior value. I think TPS will play for the draw in front of their supporters. So i think the DNB is the most reasonable option here. Cercle Brugge has one more work week than they had on the last game and they are superior, so i'm backing them but a TPS is playing at home and they will defend the draw as they can.

Event Bangor - Honka
Selection Honka
Strength 10/10
Date 22/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.81 (Back)
Reasoning Before all, i must say that this game will be played on a neutral ground at Wrexham. The Welsh football is not used to have big success in Europe and Bangor is not exception. The 1-1 of the first leg is giving aspiration to the hosts to make history on Welsh football, specially because they play this decisive game at home. It is true that Welsh football improved on last years. But it is also true that there is still some difference between the value of the two leagues and the value of these specific clubs. I think that the bigger experience, rhythm and quality of the visitors, among the necessity of winning the game to pass to the next round, and playing on neutral venue are valid arguments to a visitors win with good odd.

Event Sibenik - Anorthosis
Selection Anorthosis
Strength 10/10
Date 22/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.96 (Back)
Reasoning This will be one of the most interesting games of this second leg. Anorthosis will travel to Sibenik with the ambition of getting the qualification to the next round. Before this game Anorthosis has no big news. On the last training session' date=' Andreas Constantinou suffered a sprained hip and he left the session training. The only problem is the absence of the goalkeeper Skopelitis, due to be suspended. Gillermo Ogios, Anorthosis coach, is known by his aggressive philosophy. Maybe they can reach it, maybe they don't, but don't forget that even a narrow defeat can qualify the hosts so i pick here a away win.
Well I feel that value is on a home team, so I'll be backing Å ibenik +0,5. I didn't watch the entire first game but Anorthosis wasn't very impressive from what I saw. They probably should have scored once or twice but Å ibenik also had two great opportunities to trash them. Anorthosis, naturally, is going to attack from the very beginning and that goes in favor of Å ibenik as they like to sit back and counter-attack.

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July Dinamo Tbilisi-Gefle = goals (2.00) / over (2.15) bet365 stake 2 / 10 Gefle in the first leg has lost at home with the score 2-1 and then is forced to recall now if it wants to go to Europe League. For Gefle not a easy task against a team that does not lose information from a home game in February. Two very important issues that are Gefle sold the top-score Alexander Gerndt in Helsingborg, and have two injured players: Jakob Orlov and Hasse Berggren. An important detail is that the Dynamo T.vincono almost always undergoing at least one network. Since the Gefle must recover and as marks of 8 consecutive games I think the tradition will continue today. So I finally decided to play goal and over. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July I wonder how Leviski Sofia will approach tonights game in Ireland. 6-0 up from the first leg. The game is a formality. They possibly will just go through the motions. May be a similar situation to Red Bull Salzborg the other night.

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July HNK Cibalia (Croatia) v Cliftonville (The Ardoyne) The last time I was in Cliftonville's neck of the wood a bloke called Oakey was trying to plug me with a broom handled Mauser. But that's a different story. This week, we find the, ahem, "lads" on tour and I don't mean to Gibraltar. Last week's 1-0 triumph by the band of postmen and Refuse Technicians was not expected but I think that may be more due to HNK's typically east european containment approach to the game leading to them falling to a sucker punch late on. Those of you with long memories will remember how the same team lost only 1-0 to Nantes of France but succumbed by 7-0 in the away leg in a game in which their keeper received a standing ovation from the Bretons. There is clearly a chance that the home advantage can make the same sort of difference again. In the article below, Eddie "the Eagle" Patterson indicates that the Reds will be attacking rather than sitting on their 1-0 lead: if that is true, I would back the overs with confidence (maybe watch how that promise develops in running?). I also think that it will mean - perversely - that HNK are more likely to win. Rosenborg showed last night the danger of going gung ho on handicaps where the first leg has been tight. But unlike the lazy gutless shower of shite last night, the home team will keep pressing if they can gain an early advantage. Will put my head out of the sanger and over the parapet in opting for HNK -2 which is 2.3 with Bet 365. From the Reds website. As he prepares to lead the Club back into European battle, Eddie Patterson has heaped praise on his team for putting themselves into a winning position ahead of Thursday's return meeting with HNK Cibalia in the Europa League. Patterson looked on in delight as Ciaran Caldwell's late goal ensured first leg victory at Windsor Park last week and, while receiving plenty of plaudits for the manner in which he conducted his tactical battle with opposite number Stanko Mrsic, the boss paid tribute to the players' application. "You can talk as much as you want about tactics, systems and formations but, at the end of the day, it's all about going out onto the pitch and having the discipline and ability to get the job done," he said. "Ever since I have been in this job, I've always asked that my players give me 100% when they're wearing that Red shirt but last week I asked for something extra than that - I wanted the boys to believe in themselves. "A lot of Irish League teams have a bit of a mental block when it comes to playing in Europe. Maybe they feel like they don't really belong there and that they're beaten before a ball is kicked, but I know what we are capable of. "We knew that, as full-time professionals, Cibala would be good on the ball, would pass it around well and, given they were away from home first, would be happy to keep possession at the back and try to hit us on the counter-attack and that's by and large how it proved. "I told the lads before the match that being part-timers doesn't mean they can't compete and I wanted them to show some belief in themselves, in one another and in the badge they were representing. I'm proud to say that they did all that was asked of them." Patterson is, of course, aware that the tie is only at its halfway stage and he expects Cibalia to step things up a gear back on their own turf. "They'll come at us all guns blazing, no doubt about that," he said. "They'll have a noisy home support who will demand they take the game to us and that's what we've been preparing for this week. We know that a draw will take us through but we'll not be going over there with the intention of keeping things scoreless, that only invites pressure. "It's going to be a very tough, difficult and testing evening but once again I'll be telling the boys to have confidence in their own ability and, if they need any further inspiration, they need only take a look into the stands at the supporters who have journeyed across Europe to back them. I believe in them, the fans believe in them and they must believe in themselves. "Our supporters will have used planes, trains and automobiles to somehow find their way to Vinkovci and that's the sort of backing some clubs can only dream of." Cibalia coach Mrsic, meanwhile, has cautioned his side against underestimating the Reds when they lock horns again. "I warned my team and our supporters that Cliftonville are a tough side," he said. "Last week, we didn't produce any accurate passes from midfield and, though we had around 70% possession, we didn't do enough with it and we weren't good enough in attack. "Cliftonville will be happy to wait for our mistakes and then play on the counter attack, but we have to look for all options to help us score. Their 1-0 lead makes them an even more dangerous opponent but I know we can turn the score around."

Zhodino was in bad form before Europa qual. games where they won 2 rounds and then drew away to Belgrade.Yeterday they lost cup game to 1st League team.I don't know how they scored so many goals in Europa qual. but i think it will end this thursday.Zhodino have no chance to get to group stage and also they can be relegated in Belarus if won't start winning in domestic league.I don't know what tehir priority is but i this Belgrade is aware about Zhodino and will be more careful now.
Ok,just took Belgrade @2.87 in play to win.I just don't want to believe that team from bottom of the league can progress so far :eyes.

Ok' date='just took Belgrade @2.87 in play to win.I just don't want to believe that team from bottom of the league can progress so far :eyes.[/quote'] 1-0 FT Belgrade :nana:ok

Also thinking to bet on Karpaty HT/FT. Rejkjavik looked like a team from Sunday League in 1st leg.I haven't got a clue how they passed Larisa and rest of the teams last year but they look like an amateur club to me. Karpaty missed to regular players in first league-Oschipko and Fedetskij,they pulled off just before match.Also Karpaty started season with 3 away games and this game will be their fisrt home game.I was alittle bit wrong about full stadium as prices are higher hen ussual but hope will have more then 60%.Usualy Karpaty are very strong at home and last season we beat Dynamo,Metalist and Dnipro here.I expect Karpaty to press from first minute and probably score before HT.
Karpaty 2-0 HT :tongue2:nana:clap Zestafoni should fear us as they are our next prey :lol:dude

HNK Cibalia (Croatia) v Cliftonville (The Ardoyne) The last time I was in Cliftonville's neck of the wood a bloke called Oakey was trying to plug me with a broom handled Mauser. But that's a different story. This week, we find the, ahem, "lads" on tour and I don't mean to Gibraltar. Last week's 1-0 triumph by the band of postmen and Refuse Technicians was not expected but I think that may be more due to HNK's typically east european containment approach to the game leading to them falling to a sucker punch late on. Those of you with long memories will remember how the same team lost only 1-0 to Nantes of France but succumbed by 7-0 in the away leg in a game in which their keeper received a standing ovation from the Bretons. There is clearly a chance that the home advantage can make the same sort of difference again. In the article below, Eddie "the Eagle" Patterson indicates that the Reds will be attacking rather than sitting on their 1-0 lead: if that is true, I would back the overs with confidence (maybe watch how that promise develops in running?). I also think that it will mean - perversely - that HNK are more likely to win. Rosenborg showed last night the danger of going gung ho on handicaps where the first leg has been tight. But unlike the lazy gutless shower of shite last night, the home team will keep pressing if they can gain an early advantage. Will put my head out of the sanger and over the parapet in opting for HNK -2 which is 2.3 with Bet 365.
I haven't posted here in five odd years, but I always read for info. But having read that post above I felt compelled to reply. There's absolutely no call for that sort of rubbish on this site. References to terrorism have no relevance either to the posting of betting info, or to the club and its followers who have generally been the victim of hooliganism much more than the perpetrators within the Irish League. Also Cliftonville are NOT from Ardoyne. They are, as the name suggests, from the Cliftonville Road, a mixed area in the North of Belfast, and historically always have attracted support from across the entire community. Thankfully the club has much better relations with your club Linfield than it seems some of the fans do, as was evidenced by Linfield's generous assistance by hosting the Reds' home victory at Windsor. Beyond anything else, I think your prejudice blinded you in reading the game here. I was at Windsor both for the Blues and the Reds, and both teams performed very well indeed. Therefore, Linfield's valiant effort in Norway did not surprise me in the slightest, and the Red's stunning win over Cibalia (could have been two or three easily, plus the HNK keeper ought to have been sent off in the third minute) meant that I felt entirely confident in backing the double result draw-Reds win at 9/4. I doubt they'll get past CSKA Sofia, though again I wouldn't back against them in Belfast, nor the Blues either had they managed to get through. I'm just saddened to read a post like that above, which not only completely misanalysed the game prospects but also contained so much unnecessary BS. Let's stick to proper analysis to make each other some money in future and leave the bigotry out of things, eh? /Returns to lurker mode.

I haven't posted here in five odd years, but I always read for info. But having read that post above I felt compelled to reply. There's absolutely no call for that sort of rubbish on this site. References to terrorism have no relevance either to the posting of betting info, or to the club and its followers who have generally been the victim of hooliganism much more than the perpetrators within the Irish League. Also Cliftonville are NOT from Ardoyne. They are, as the name suggests, from the Cliftonville Road, a mixed area in the North of Belfast, and historically always have attracted support from across the entire community. Thankfully the club has much better relations with your club Linfield than it seems some of the fans do, as was evidenced by Linfield's generous assistance by hosting the Reds' home victory at Windsor. Beyond anything else, I think your prejudice blinded you in reading the game here. I was at Windsor both for the Blues and the Reds, and both teams performed very well indeed. Therefore, Linfield's valiant effort in Norway did not surprise me in the slightest, and the Red's stunning win over Cibalia (could have been two or three easily, plus the HNK keeper ought to have been sent off in the third minute) meant that I felt entirely confident in backing the double result draw-Reds win at 9/4. I doubt they'll get past CSKA Sofia, though again I wouldn't back against them in Belfast, nor the Blues either had they managed to get through. I'm just saddened to read a post like that above, which not only completely misanalysed the game prospects but also contained so much unnecessary BS. Let's stick to proper analysis to make each other some money in future and leave the bigotry out of things, eh? /Returns to lurker mode.
I dont think anyone could have predicted such a result. The N.Ireland sides really have done superbly this year ,hence the reason you have made your first post.

Dinamo Tbilisi-Gefle = goals (2.00) / over (2.15) bet365 stake 2 / 10 Gefle in the first leg has lost at home with the score 2-1 and then is forced to recall now if it wants to go to Europe League. For Gefle not a easy task against a team that does not lose information from a home game in February. Two very important issues that are Gefle sold the top-score Alexander Gerndt in Helsingborg, and have two injured players: Jakob Orlov and Hasse Berggren. An important detail is that the Dynamo T.vincono almost always undergoing at least one network. Since the Gefle must recover and as marks of 8 consecutive games I think the tradition will continue today. So I finally decided to play goal and over. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:nana:ok:nana:cow

I dont think anyone could have predicted such a result. The N.Ireland sides really have done superbly this year ' date='hence the reason you have made your first post.[/quote'] I predicted such a result, actually: redspunt.jpg The reason I posted was to object to the completely outrageous, incorrect and unnecessary allegations of terrorism against Cliftonville and their supporters. The fact that the analysis was appalling too was just another reason to comment on it. Anyhow, it wasn't my first post, whatever the postcount says. I posted dozens of times back in 05, before lurking. Those posts seem no longer to exist or be counted. I think I prefer lurking though.

I predicted such a result, actually: redspunt.jpg The reason I posted was to object to the completely outrageous, incorrect and unnecessary allegations of terrorism against Cliftonville and their supporters. The fact that the analysis was appalling too was just another reason to comment on it. Anyhow, it wasn't my first post, whatever the postcount says. I posted dozens of times back in 05, before lurking. Those posts seem no longer to exist or be counted. I think I prefer lurking though.
:welcome to PL. Could you please post up your thoughts on the games BEFORE kick off :ok After eventing is not acceptable on Punters Lounge under any circumstance either :ok Please feel free to stick around, read the rules and contribute to the threads :)

Re: Midweek > UEFA Europa League Qualifiers > Thursday 22nd July Jase, I'll keep it brief. I'm not inclined to post and probably won't again. I wasn't after eventing - just correcting the previous lad who suggested no one could have seen that result coming. Clearly people did, especially anyone who witnessed the first leg. I'm a bit taken aback that a post full of bile, libellous terrorism allegations and bigotry, not to mention poor analysis, passes without comment in here but yet I got jumped on for producing evidence that people were on the bet. Good luck hitting the bookies, everyone. I'll be reading, but I won't be posting.