** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League 15-Jul

nkdz

Re: UEFA Europa League 15-Jul

FK Tauras Taurage-APOEL. Mantas Lekis, Darius Regelskis and Marius Kizys are all quite important players in the FK Tauras and they all will miss the game. Class diferent between this two clubs. APOEL win 1.50 bet365. Over 2.5 1.85 expekt.
Ft APOEL 3-0 won :dude

I really fancy having some of FC Differdange 03. Luxembourg teams have shown a big improvement so far from what I see. One team losing slightly to AIK and another beating Randers at home 2-1. I feel home advantage will be a great confidence booster here and will try and take advantage of it. Their opponents were a 2nd division team the season before last and have a solid home ground whilst away they pick up a win or 2 they are vulnerable. FC Differdange 03 to score 3/4 :cow FC Differdange double chance 23/10 :cow :ok
3-3 full time. Both bets won :ok

3-3 full time. Both bets won :ok
Really good effort with that one mate. Well done. :clap Your right, Luxembourg teams are no push overs anymore neither is their national team. Just dosen't seem to be any easy games anymore in europe. Last season the N. Ireland teams took a battering but this year they have done superbly with results over Latvian, Croatian and Norwegian teams. Its not so easy this year.

Price on Karpaty are too skiny.The gap between Iceland and Ukraine league is huge but we just started new season and it was bad start for Karpaty with 1-0 lose to Dnipro.Karpaty have full squad available but usualy don't travel well.Rejkavik is strong at home but i do see them strugle here as karpaty are very defensive team with good miedfielders.Karpaty doesn't have star striker but are very strong as a team.I can see this game ending in draw but my choice will be under 2.5 goals @1.87 bet365 Karpaty are more likely to start match with defensive aproach.They don't have expirience in Europe so will be a bit nervy here.Draw is good enough for us. GL :ok
Fcuk,lost money to stupid Reykyavik.I knew they are bad but i didn't know that they are soooooo shite :eyes Shame i will not be at stadium when Karpaty will destroy them in Lviv :sad

Fcuk,lost money to stupid Reykyavik.I knew they are bad but i didn't know that they are soooooo shite :eyes Shame i will not be at stadium when Karpaty will destroy them in Lviv :sad
BTW our best striker last season Kuznecov is comming back from loan in August :ok and stadium will be sold out for the second leg

Really good effort with that one mate. Well done. :clap Your right, Luxembourg teams are no push overs anymore neither is their national team. Just dosen't seem to be any easy games anymore in europe. Last season the N. Ireland teams took a battering but this year they have done superbly with results over Latvian, Croatian and Norwegian teams. Its not so easy this year.
Thanks. It is always a great opportunity to pick up great odds when the continental competitions come along.

olum albatros birazcık nedenden bahset böle beşiktaş daha büyük takım yener demekle olmuyo ingilizcenin yettiği kadar sık bişiler
Tamam renkdaş, vaktim yoktu kısa yazdım. bir dahakine uzun yazarım. açıkçası kıskandım adamları ;)

Tauras- Apoel = 2 (1.44) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Tauras is fourth in the standings with 25 points in 14 games with a roadmap of w7-l3-d4 16 goals conceded six goals scored. The home team has several training problems as the players Lekis Mantas, Darius Regelskis and Marius Kizys are all important players who will miss the game. So given the lack of players in the home team and more experience and caliber on the international team's my prediction is 2. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:ok:clap:cow

Baku-Buducnost = 1 (1.57) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Baku is a month that began the preparation she bought some new players and an experienced coach of German origin. Guests have started preparing only ten days ago, played some friendlies with poor results, especially over the last 2-2 with a shy pitch invasion by supporters. For the financial crisis they are facing some major players have had to sell and bought young and inexperienced players including the goalkeeper. My prediction is 1 :hope:hope:hope

Atyrau-Gyor 2Dnb = (1.72) bet365 stake 3 / 10 Atyrau Kazakh team is mediocre in comparison to the title as the Tobol, Aktobe.La team is very young average age of 25 years. They finished the championship in 7th place in the standings with W4-D1-l6 have qualified for Europe because League has won the national cup. Gyor is a little more experienced team has already played two games Nitra eliminating the strongest team of Atyrau. Currently, the Hungarian league has not yet begun. As the home team is inexperienced Gyor I think they can take advantage. So my prediction is 2Dnb :hope:hope:hope

I also want to add that normally our teams play good at home and I expect them to attack because they will not want to play away with only 1 goal advantage. Baku -1 @ 2.50 (3 units) SportingBet
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0 height=18 width=18 classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000> Ok, thanks :ok