** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis - 12-18 July

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July

Jill Craybas to beat Akgul Amanmuradova. 1.83 @ William Hill (10/10) Odds dropping on Craybas and if I'm perfectly honest I'm surprised you still can get this sort of price on Craybas to win. She has got fantastic H2H having beaten Amanmuradova all 4 times they played and has not even lost a set to Akgul. Saw Craybas play in Sweden last week against Pennetta. She played very aggressive tennis and lost by 4-6, 4-6 to one of the best players in the world, especially on clay. Amanmuradova has been out of form for ages and I can not see her avoiding a defeat here.
Excellent pick mate :cheers

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sport Tennis
Event Daniel Gimeno-Traver v Jeremy Chardy
Selection Daniel Gimeno-Traver +3
Strength 10/10
Date 13/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning Really don't know why should Chardy be such favourite against a typical claycourter even if his name is Gimeno-Traver. DGT is a mug and im aware of that, he's on a challenger level and rarely makes big results on bigger tournaments but Chardy is not in his best form and he might struggle today.

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Doing little multi today Stephane Robert enjoys the clay and should be too much for Dasniers De Veigy a challenger player @ $1.41 2nd game i think Granollers @ $1.83 is rediculous seppi is a mug really really inconsistent way too many errors from the back of the court and if he is not careful this could be over in rapid time

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Hi guys,1 pick for the Palermo tournament first round match in Palermo later today: CAMERIN TO D DENTONI @ 1.87 on betfair Dentoni, who is is basically a lower-level events player, has won 3 matches in qualifications this week but otherwise no reason why the odds on both players are almost equal. Camerin is generally a better player and she has more variety in her game. Importantly the head-to-head is 3:0 to Camerin with 3 easy wins over the past year: 6-3 6-1; 6-0 6-4; 6-1 6-3. These results surely make Dentoni doubt her chances.

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July One more for today... Stuttgart: Jeremy Chardy vs Daniel Gimeno-Traver Chardy won this event last year and I feel his best surface is clay. This year hasn't been as good as many hoped from Chardy - in 2009, he really burst on to the scene by winning a couple of titles and advancing into the Top 40. Something went awry with his game but I'm slowly seeing signs of a recovery from the Frenchman. He had a good run at SW19, making R32, where he took David Ferrer to five sets. In that run he beat today's opponent, Gimeno-Traver, 6-3 6-3 6-1. Now, the Spaniard is pretty useless on the grass but his general form has been very poor. He's struggled to get past the first round of many tournaments and even though he prefers clay, I see a man low on confidence and out-of-form. The fact that Chardy so comprehensively beat him only a few weeks ago gives the Frenchman a psychological edge, and I think he'll capitalise on that here. I think the -2.5 game handicap is well within Chardy's reach at 1.926 and I'm willing to play that. Selection: - Jeremy Chardy -2.5 games AH at 1.926 with Pinnacle (4/10) :hope

Sport Tennis
Event Andujar - Knittel
Selection Andujar -1.5(set hc) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 13/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.25 (Back)
Reasoning Both players go to maind draw from Q, but I go with more experience player. Andujar is 125 on the world, nice claycouer - in last month go to final at Reggio Emilia courts. In Stuttgart Q - in first two matches concended only 9 games, in last match against Sergeyev concended second set. Knittel not playing good before Stuttgart.. In Q beat Bolelli and Hernandez, but both players are without good form - for me Knittel have worse serve than Andujar and making more DF. I see 2-0 for Andujar!
Sport Tennis
Event Granollers - Seppi
Selection Granollers -1.5 (Set hc) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 13/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.88 (Back)
Reasoning For me Spain player can win this match in two sets. Granollers in last months make better results on clay surface, after Wimbledon play 3 matches on this surface in Germany Bundesliga and three won. Seppi in last months have big problems with injury and can't play on good level.. Two weeks ago retired in third set against Bolelli in Turin. Seppi serve not work with this injury, not have power. For me Granollers have better fit, better serve and take this win in two sets!
Sport Tennis
Event Skugor - Istomin
Selection Skugor
Strength 10/10
Date 13/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betclic @ 3.80 (Back)
Reasoning I must go with underdog in this match, I see chances for Croatian player. Skugor is typicall challanger player, before main draw in Bastad must play Q and show very good skills - in three Q matches concended only 7 games! Skugor is very motivated to show good tennis in this match. I thinking about Istomin motivation in this match.. In last year in Bastad lose in first round(won only 4 games against Crivoi). On saturday been in Korea and pla in DC. Istomin waiting for US Hard tournaments.. For me Skugor can make suprise.

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Anna Chakvetadze to beat Ksenia Pervak 8/11 Paddy Power 5/10 Anna's form seems to be picking up in recent weeks, competing well against Dulghera before losing in three sets last week and having a very comfortable victory in the match before that. Pervak has only played three matches this year and lost all of them. She is obviously having a rough time. I fancy Chakvetadze to do the job today and carry on her little upturn in form. Contender for the most retarded bet of the year. I somehow forget her defeat to Williams at Wimbledon :\

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Sport Tennis Event Groenefeld - Llagostera Selection Groenefeld -1.5(set hc) Strength 10/10 Date 13/07/2010 Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 4.00 (Back) Reasoning I play Anna Lena in this match, any doubts in Groenefeld win! Groenefeld have fantastic memories in Palermo, two years ago go to QF, in last year make SF, maybe in this week take Final? :) Groenefeld back to injury and is very motivated to take many important points for WTA rank. Llagostera Vives not have skills in this moment to beat TOP100 rivals, this is typicall Challanger and Q player.. Llagostera can't hold serve in many games, giving many chances to break. At Palermo never make good result. For me Groenefeld in two sets, fantastic odds!

Sport Tennis Event Groenefeld - Llagostera Selection Groenefeld -1.5(set hc) Strength 10/10 Date 13/07/2010 Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 4.00 (Back) Reasoning I play Anna Lena in this match, any doubts in Groenefeld win! Groenefeld have fantastic memories in Palermo, two years ago go to QF, in last year make SF, maybe in this week take Final? :) Groenefeld back to injury and is very motivated to take many important points for WTA rank. Llagostera Vives not have skills in this moment to beat TOP100 rivals, this is typicall Challanger and Q player.. Llagostera can't hold serve in many games, giving many chances to break. At Palermo never make good result. For me Groenefeld in two sets, fantastic odds!
Odds on Llagostera dropped from 2.070 to 1.6, any idea why?

- Philipp Kohlschreiber to win Stuttgart each way at 9.00 with Stan James (1/10) - Maximo Gonzalez at 2.13 with Betdaq (3/10) - Jeremy Chardy -2.5 games AH at 1.926 with Pinnacle (4/10)
LOSS LOSS LOSS Rubbish from me today. Kohlschreiber was battered by Mayer, Gonzalez never got going against Golubev and Chardy was really poor, back to his bad old ways. Until tomorrow.

LOSS LOSS LOSS Rubbish from me today. Kohlschreiber was battered by Mayer, Gonzalez never got going against Golubev and Chardy was really poor, back to his bad old ways. Until tomorrow.
I had a feeling that this day will be bad and took only Chela and Greul combo. Though was short of time to write some tips. Nothing really appealing from other matches and a lot of shocks today in general so better stay away. Looks like it's one of those days.

I had a feeling that this day will be bad and took only Chela and Greul combo. Though was short of time to write some tips. Nothing really appealing from other matches and a lot of shocks today in general so better stay away. Looks like it's one of those days.
Yeah today wasn't the best and looking at the results, there's been a few shocks. Not worried, nor financially scarred - stakes have been accordingly low as a lot of the games are trappy. Best way to go. Hopefully the markets will open up for the subsequent rounds.

The 1.96 offered on Zeballos @ betfair has to be a massive price, surely? He's shown great progress the last to years, is a solid player on the clay and has a great forehand and decent backhand. Beck has been struggling lately, and is way too reliant on his forehand - especially when struggling and lacking confidence. Early prices around 1.80 were closer to what I'd expect, but at 1.96 I'll jump on it. I know it's his home court btw, but I looked up his history in the tournament and it ain't to great. Last year he was heavily favourited but lost in the first round to Greul in straight sets, he expectadly beat Brands in three sets in the first round of '08, but lost to Schwank in straight sets in round two, and in '07 he lost to Fognini in the first round of qualifying. He's never gotten past the second round at Stuttgart.
SportTennis
EventAndujar - Knittel
SelectionAndujar -1.5(set hc) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date13/07/2010
Bookmaker/PriceWilliam Hill @ 2.25 (Back)
ReasoningBoth players go to maind draw from Q, but I go with more experience player. Andujar is 125 on the world, nice claycouer - in last month go to final at Reggio Emilia courts. In Stuttgart Q - in first two matches concended only 9 games, in last match against Sergeyev concended second set. Knittel not playing good before Stuttgart.. In Q beat Bolelli and Hernandez, but both players are without good form - for me Knittel have worse serve than Andujar and making more DF. I see 2-0 for Andujar!
SportTennis
EventGranollers - Seppi
SelectionGranollers -1.5 (Set hc) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date13/07/2010
Bookmaker/PricePaddy Power @ 2.88 (Back)
ReasoningFor me Spain player can win this match in two sets. Granollers in last months make better results on clay surface, after Wimbledon play 3 matches on this surface in Germany Bundesliga and three won. Seppi in last months have big problems with injury and can't play on good level.. Two weeks ago retired in third set against Bolelli in Turin. Seppi serve not work with this injury, not have power. For me Granollers have better fit, better serve and take this win in two sets!
SportTennis
EventSkugor - Istomin
SelectionSkugor
Strength10/10
Date13/07/2010
Bookmaker/PriceBetclic @ 3.80 (Back)
ReasoningI must go with underdog in this match, I see chances for Croatian player. Skugor is typicall challanger player, before main draw in Bastad must play Q and show very good skills - in three Q matches concended only 7 games! Skugor is very motivated to show good tennis in this match. I thinking about Istomin motivation in this match.. In last year in Bastad lose in first round(won only 4 games against Crivoi). On saturday been in Korea and pla in DC. Istomin waiting for US Hard tournaments.. For me Skugor can make suprise.
Good shouts chaps on Zeballos and Skrugor. Followed on Skrugor, so cheers for that mate :ok

The 1.96 offered on Zeballos @ betfair has to be a massive price, surely? He's shown great progress the last to years, is a solid player on the clay and has a great forehand and decent backhand. Beck has been struggling lately, and is way too reliant on his forehand - especially when struggling and lacking confidence. Early prices around 1.80 were closer to what I'd expect, but at 1.96 I'll jump on it. I know it's his home court btw, but I looked up his history in the tournament and it ain't to great. Last year he was heavily favourited but lost in the first round to Greul in straight sets, he expectadly beat Brands in three sets in the first round of '08, but lost to Schwank in straight sets in round two, and in '07 he lost to Fognini in the first round of qualifying. He's never gotten past the second round at Stuttgart.
:nana edit - cheers Atko :)

13/07/2010 6:25:43 PMJeremy Chardy vs Daniel Gimeno-Traver - Match Betting2: (Handicap) Daniel Gimeno-Traver ( +3) @ 1.80$125.00
13/07/2010 6:25:43 PMBastian Knittel vs Pablo Andujar - Match Betting2: (Straight) Pablo Andujar @ 1.53$225.00
13/07/2010 6:25:43 PMAndreas Beck vs Horacio Zeballos - Match Betting2: (Straight) Horacio Zeballos @ 1.87$344.25
WOOT ZEBALLOS :D

Anna Chakvetadze to beat Ksenia Pervak 8/11 Paddy Power 5/10 Anna's form seems to be picking up in recent weeks, competing well against Dulghera before losing in three sets last week and having a very comfortable victory in the match before that. Pervak has only played three matches this year and lost all of them. She is obviously having a rough time. I fancy Chakvetadze to do the job today and carry on her little upturn in form.
Contender for the most retarded bet of the year. I somehow forget her defeat to Williams at Wimbledon :wall

Sport Tennis
Event Zverev - Melzer
Selection Zverev
Strength 10/10
Date 14/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 3.90 (Back)
Reasoning I play Zverev in this pair. Zverev in last month beat Melzer on grass surface after three sets. Zverev and Melzer are good friends, playing many times in doubles. Zverev play at home and defend QF from last year, win in this match is very important for this player. Melzer in last years not playing in Stuttgart and propably motivation is not on high level. I go with tasty underdog!
Sport Tennis
Event Zeballos - Ferrero
Selection Zeballos
Strength 10/10
Date 14/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.90 (Back)
Reasoning I see nice suprise in this match. Zeballos broken bad streak yesterday against Beck. Horacio won in straight sets. Serve working very good, Horacio give only one chance to break for rival, but save it. Very confident tennis. Ferrero in last time is without any form.. In Stuttgart not defend any points, motivation not must be high. Ferrero not playing on this courts, not feel Stuttgart courts - this is advantage for Zeballos. Odds on Zeballos are beautiful!
Sport Tennis
Event Pervak - Zahlavova S
Selection Pervak
Strength 10/10
Date 14/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.50 (Back)
Reasoning I must go with underdog. Pervak play very good in Q for this tournament, in first round beat Chakvetadze without too many problems. This is young, gifted player, have nice chances to be very good player in past. Barbora have one problem - hate playing against lefties, lost 8 matches in a row - I go with Pervak. Zahla in first round beat poor Hlavackova in straight sets. I feel suprise in this match, I take Pervak with nice odds.
Sport Tennis
Event Montanes - Chela
Selection Montanes -1.5(set hc) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.50 (Back)
Reasoning Montanes can take 2-0. Alberto in first round play against very good in last time, home player Petzschner - in first set lose 2-6, but in next two sets play really confident tennis, without unforced errors. Serve look very solid. Chela in first round beat Schwank, but Schwank give this win for Chela in my opinion. Schank play without any motivation in this match, make many unforced errors, but Chela serve not look hard to break. For me Montanes is better player and take 2-0!
Sport Tennis
Event Cuevas - Riba
Selection Cuevas -1.5(set hc) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/07/2010
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.50 (Back)
Reasoning I go with Pablo in this match. Pablo two years ago destroy Riba on this surface, concended only 3 games. Pablo back after long injury, in first match play against nice form Mathieu, but take win after two TB - to 2 and in second to 3. Pablo serving very confident, look 100% fit. Riba in first round play against worse rival - Peter Luczak, lose first set 4-6, won second 6-2 and in third set play TB to 6. Riba in this match concended 5 serve games! For me Cuevas play better tennis in first round and can take 2-0! :gimme

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Thought Craybas time is over but she proved me wrong last week when reached the 3rd round in Bastad. Defeated Amanmuradova in a tight match here in Palermo yesterday and showed she's in good form and now is step away form re-entering wta top 100. She's to face Pironkova today who is way overrated thanks to her great run at Wimbledon. Pironkova is lucky to be in R2 here as her display against Floris was woeful, she's strugled with some kind of injury and have medical time out in the 2nd set. Craybas leads 2-0 h2h with two wins in straight sets from last year, one of them on clay. Odds above 3 on Craybas are great value and a must try for me. Craybas @ 3,25 bet365 (6/10)

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Mischa Zverev +4 (Asian Handicap) v Jurgen Melzer. 1.88 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Melzer naturally being presented as a huge favorite following his success in Paris. Though I'm not sure he will have an easy ride here in Stuttgart. Zverev is a home player and was in quarterfinals here last year and basically loves slower surfaces where he can employ his defensive style of tennis. Besides he has beaten Melzer just recently in Halle. Although Melzer blew away decent lead in that match it doesn't matter - he still lost. I was tempted to have a crack at bigger odds on Zverev win but will have just handicap which should work. Pablo Cuevas -3 (Asian Handicap) v Pere Riba. 2.08 @ Pinnacle (10/10) Riba was involved in a suspicious match against Luczak in round 1. First of all he was 5-1 up in the 3rd set but failed to serve out. Twice... and then came back from dead in tie-break being 2-6 down. The Spaniard was struggling on 1st serve which was missing big time. Cuevas is very aggressive player and will make the most of it. He was very solid against Mathieu yesterday and should be too good for player like Riba. I'm having -3 games on Cuevas for this one. Jill Craybas +4 (Asian Handicap) v Tsvetana Pironkova. 2.00 @ Pinnacle (10/10) Pironkova should not be rated as this sort of favorite but is after just one good tournament in Wimbledon. I wouldn't be surprised if she lost today. Saw her play against the local player Anna Floris in round 1 and Pironkova was average, perhaps affected by shoulder injury which is a worry for her. Pironkova failed to serve out both sets though her quality helped her through and it has to be said that Floris made tons of unforced errors mostly overhitting balls and serving huge amount of double faults. Craybas is in decent form and can trouble Pironkova, besides the American veteran has won both their matches and should be good for covering this handicap at least.

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Three picks so far for me today... Bastad: Pere Riba vs Pablo Cuevas Really fancy Cuevas to do the job here. I watched his match yesterday against Paul-Henri Mathieu and he is approaching the form of last year on the clay. Good serving, beautiful, Gasquet-esque backhand and good returning of serve. He was pretty strong and consistent throughout and dealt with clutch moments well. I actually think Mathieu is a higher calibre of opponent than Riba. The Spaniard is yet to really set the heather alight on the main Tour and he had a lucky escape against Peter Luczak, who he lead 5-1 in the final set before the Australian came back to force a breaker. He still offers too many cheap points in rallies and will be frustrated by the loopy shots and spin that Cuevas generates. They met on clay in Montevideo two years ago and Cuevas munched him 6-2 6-1. The Uruguayan looks too strong here for Riba, and I'm willing to play the -3 game handicap at generous odds of 2.10. - Pablo Cuevas -3 games AH at 2.10 with Pinnacle (6/10) Stuttgart: Juan Ignacio Chela vs Albert Montanes I was very impressed with the way Montanes came back to beat one of the form players on the Tour at the moment, Philipp Petzschner, with such ease yesterday, and I'm going to back him again to beat Chela by covering the -2.5 game handicap. Montanes is a really solid clay courter. Lovely variation and touch, plus great movement, make him a very difficult man to play. He's met Chela once before and lost, but that was six years ago and I think we can discount that meeting - Chela is a very different player now to then. Age is catching up on the Argentine, although he still plays some good tennis. Up against a good clay courter in Montanes though, I reckon he'll struggle. The Spaniard will vary it up by bringing Chela to the net with drop shots, which won't suit his game. Montanes is a notch ahead for me here and I'm willing to play the handicap. - Albert Montanes -2.5 games at 1.926 Pinnacle (4/10) Bastad: Andreas Seppi vs Potito Starace Two Italians face off in Sweden for the fourth time in their careers and I expect a close match here. The previous three meetings have all gone to three sets and broken the overs line and I expect much of the same. Starace is probably the rightuous favourite as his game is probably the more consistent - especially his first serve, which is always in the high 70% - but Seppi probably has more natural ability. The problem with him is all mental. He can go missing for large parts of a match and then start to turn it on. His win over Marcel Granollers was unexpected by many but I expect that victory to give him confidence. He's got a lovely array of shots and is capable of beating good players on any surface. This bet is reliant on him turning up as Starace is always solid on this surface but I feel he will. This match should be close and given the history of these two players, I'd have the game-line higher than the over 22.5 line it currently is. - Over 22.5 games at 1.962 with Pinnacle (4/10) I had a couple of other matches on my shortlist but decided not to bite. I like the look of Horacio Zeballos on the +4 game AH but I'm wary of Ferrero on this surface. He's playing poorly at the moment but a return to his favourite surface could start a revival - he is a better player by far than Zeballos when on form. David Ferrer -5 games AH is also appealling as there as definite class difference between him and Fabio Fognini, but it's also his first game back on clay. Any thoughts on these chaps? :hope

Mischa Zverev +4 (Asian Handicap) v Jurgen Melzer. 1.88 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Melzer naturally being presented as a huge favorite following his success in Paris. Though I'm not sure he will have an easy ride here in Stuttgart. Zverev is a home player and was in quarterfinals here last year and basically loves slower surfaces where he can employ his defensive style of tennis. Besides he has beaten Melzer just recently in Halle. Although Melzer blew away decent lead in that match it doesn't matter - he still lost. I was tempted to have a crack at bigger odds on Zverev win but will have just handicap which should work.
Odds on Melzer +4 games AH have drifted out to over 2.00. Feel, like yourself, that's probably an offer not to refuse. Melzer's first match in a wee while so could be a little bit rusty too. Will follow you on this one.

Odds on Melzer +4 games AH have drifted out to over 2.00. Feel' date=' like yourself, that's probably an offer not to refuse. Melzer's first match in a wee while so could be a little bit rusty too. Will follow you on this one.[/quote'] Just took zverev +4 @ 2.070 :hope

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Melzer and Zeballos on the handicaps seem good to me. Worth a play on both. Zeballos +4 games over Ferrero @ 5/6(Skybet:7/10).......Ferrero hasn't been good for a while, even on clay losing to Giraldo and De Bakker before the grass season. Zeballos is not a guy i'd usually trust in europe but he's played a match here already beating Beck. Even if JCF wins good chance to cover this. Zverez +4 games over Melzer @ 5/6(Skybet:4/10)......Melzer can throw up some shockers alright, smaller stakes though as Zverez is a mug himself. If he gets some rhythm on serve he might even win this though. Safarova vs Larsson over 19.5 games @ 10/11(Bet 365:7/10).....both better on fast hard court i'd say but still Lucie is not a girl I'd back to cover low lines. Very inconsistent....lovely forehand but she can spray shots and returns all over the place at times.Wouldn't be shocked if Larsson had one tight set here, hopefully enough. Small plays on Cuevas to beat Riba and Craybas +4.5 games aswell(both Paddy Power).Cuevas should win.....and Pironkova had some injury doubts last match...Craybas playing OK and has beaten her easily twice before...good chance. Bet365 have Craybas +4 at Evens aswell, either one looks OK as Paddy Power seem a bit slow putting there odds up though oddschecker have it @ 8/11 for +4.5 games. GL!

Three picks so far for me today... Bastad: Pere Riba vs Pablo Cuevas Really fancy Cuevas to do the job here. I watched his match yesterday against Paul-Henri Mathieu and he is approaching the form of last year on the clay. Good serving, beautiful, Gasquet-esque backhand and good returning of serve. He was pretty strong and consistent throughout and dealt with clutch moments well. I actually think Mathieu is a higher calibre of opponent than Riba. The Spaniard is yet to really set the heather alight on the main Tour and he had a lucky escape against Peter Luczak, who he lead 5-1 in the final set before the Australian came back to force a breaker. He still offers too many cheap points in rallies and will be frustrated by the loopy shots and spin that Cuevas generates. They met on clay in Montevideo two years ago and Cuevas munched him 6-2 6-1. The Uruguayan looks too strong here for Riba, and I'm willing to play the -3 game handicap at generous odds of 2.10. - Pablo Cuevas -3 games AH at 2.10 with Pinnacle (6/10) Stuttgart: Juan Ignacio Chela vs Albert Montanes I was very impressed with the way Montanes came back to beat one of the form players on the Tour at the moment, Philipp Petzschner, with such ease yesterday, and I'm going to back him again to beat Chela by covering the -2.5 game handicap. Montanes is a really solid clay courter. Lovely variation and touch, plus great movement, make him a very difficult man to play. He's met Chela once before and lost, but that was six years ago and I think we can discount that meeting - Chela is a very different player now to then. Age is catching up on the Argentine, although he still plays some good tennis. Up against a good clay courter in Montanes though, I reckon he'll struggle. The Spaniard will vary it up by bringing Chela to the net with drop shots, which won't suit his game. Montanes is a notch ahead for me here and I'm willing to play the handicap. - Albert Montanes -2.5 games at 1.926 Pinnacle (4/10) Bastad: Andreas Seppi vs Potito Starace Two Italians face off in Sweden for the fourth time in their careers and I expect a close match here. The previous three meetings have all gone to three sets and broken the overs line and I expect much of the same. Starace is probably the rightuous favourite as his game is probably the more consistent - especially his first serve, which is always in the high 70% - but Seppi probably has more natural ability. The problem with him is all mental. He can go missing for large parts of a match and then start to turn it on. His win over Marcel Granollers was unexpected by many but I expect that victory to give him confidence. He's got a lovely array of shots and is capable of beating good players on any surface. This bet is reliant on him turning up as Starace is always solid on this surface but I feel he will. This match should be close and given the history of these two players, I'd have the game-line higher than the over 22.5 line it currently is. - Over 22.5 games at 1.962 with Pinnacle (4/10) I had a couple of other matches on my shortlist but decided not to bite. I like the look of Horacio Zeballos on the +4 game AH but I'm wary of Ferrero on this surface. He's playing poorly at the moment but a return to his favourite surface could start a revival - he is a better player by far than Zeballos when on form. David Ferrer -5 games AH is also appealling as there as definite class difference between him and Fabio Fognini, but it's also his first game back on clay. Any thoughts on these chaps? :hope
WIN WIN WIN Back on form today.

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Hi!!! Great job guys in this tennis forum. I hope, that my picks will be perfect too... I play today Cuevas, Ungur, Robredo/Granollers, Montanes, Del Bonis, Gonzalez Alejandro..but my best pick today is from Prague.. JANS/ROSOLSKA over Pliskova/Pliskova 8/10 Czech sisters played 3 doubles without win. Kristina lost her single match against Medina (3:6,1:6) and Karolina Pliskova lost against Larsson (4:6 4:6) in Prague. Jans/Rosolska played last week in Baastad. They won 2 rounds and lost in semi-final against Voracova/Zahlavova. GL with my first pick

Hi!!! Great job guys in this tennis forum. I hope, that my picks will be perfect too... I play today Cuevas, Ungur, Robredo/Granollers, Montanes, Del Bonis, Gonzalez Alejandro..but my best pick today is from Prague.. JANS/ROSOLSKA over Pliskova/Pliskova 8/10 Czech sisters played 3 doubles without win. Kristina lost her single match against Medina (3:6,1:6) and Karolina Pliskova lost against Larsson (4:6 4:6) in Prague. Jans/Rosolska played last week in Baastad. They won 2 rounds and lost in semi-final against Voracova/Zahlavova. GL with my first pick
:welcome to PL best3r :ok Good first post, fingers crossed they do the job for you. If you could post the bookie and the odds up as well in your posts, that'd be great. That way, people can follow you.