** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Basic Greyhound system.

pete10

• 2 weeks later...

Seen this topic heading and couldn't help but reply; the best greyhound system I've come across would be to watch the betting exchange markets in the last minute to post. Whilst it certainly wont be in every race, the ones where a dog halfs in price and a hugely disproportionate amount of money comes very late - it nearly always wins. Just be careful on the price you take.

Most amusing example I seen was 26k coming for a dog in under 2 minutes at Sheffield, halfed in price, fell out the traps late, last into the first bend and still won by 4 lengths... 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to everybody, from long time I am looking for somewhere where i can talk with another people for greyhounds betting.

I bet on dogs from 1 year and I have my own strategies! One year I colect database for each dog and have a table with more stats than all bokies gives to his clients. If someone betting on greyhounds lets type!

Let"s start to bet together!