** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ukraine PL summer news,transfers and rumours

Ok,just few words about situation in UPL for those who are intrested. Will mainly write about D.Kiev and Shakhtar, all other team news on request. UPL will start in July the 9th. Dynamo Kiev Dynamo have signed 19 years old brazilian striker Andre from Santos fro 5 years.Another new player is attacking miedfielder from argentina Bertolio (Colon).Milevsky will stay :eyes despite rumours about him going to Lokomotiv.Aliev said he is not comming back untill Gazaev stays as a coach. Shakhtar Club is going to take Illsinio to court as player wants to quit club despite having 5 years contract.Looks like Srna is likely to stay and Agahova may go.Shakhtar is not buying alot at the moment but looking for players like:Krivcov,Stepanenko(Metalurg),Mikicey,Kasyan(Illichevets),M.Moreno(Wigan). Just to remind you that Shakhtar will start CL from group stage while Dynamo still need to qualify.

Re: Ukraine PL summer news,trancfers and rumours

Good to see you back mate :) Ah, more foreigners for Kiev? The last batch did well...(!) What of Metalist and Dnipro?
Back?I was always here ;) Dnipro,Metalist and karpaty are getting ready for Europa league. As you know Metalist's coach M.Markevich is also coach of National team as well.But i don't think it will effect club in some point perhaps not in the next 2 years.Ukraine is a co-host of Europe 2012 don't have to play qualifying games so there will be no pressure on Markevich.But he has done good job so far-winning all 3 friendly matches. Also i think our clubs will become even more richer after Euro2012 and will attract better players. Dnipro Possible players in: Kanibolockiy,Lepa,Fedorchuk,Bartulovych(All Kryvbas),Grycay,Vorobey(Arsenal). Possible players out: Grycay,Vorobey,Bartulovych,Gocyrydze,Klymavichus. Metalist Possible players in: Maydana(Banfield),Asevedo(Independiente),Kurylov(Volyn),Tryshovych,Davydov(Zakarpattya),Vorobey(Dnipro),Romanchuk(Dynamo) Possible players out: Maydana,Asevedo,Slusar,Kurylov,Selin,Bazan,Antonov,Tryshovych As you see clubs are happy with their current players and don't buy much.But they have tendency to get players and give them to other clubs on loan and then probably sell for better price or get them back when needed.

Back?I was always here ;) Dnipro,Metalist and karpaty are getting ready for Europa league. As you know Metalist's coach M.Markevich is also coach of National team as well.But i don't think it will effect club in some point perhaps not in the next 2 years.Ukraine is a co-host of Europe 2012 don't have to play qualifying games so there will be no pressure on Markevich.But he has done good job so far-winning all 3 friendly matches. Also i think our clubs will become even more richer after Euro2012 and will attract better players. Dnipro Possible players in: Kanibolockiy,Lepa,Fedorchuk,Bartulovych(All Kryvbas),Grycay,Vorobey(Arsenal). Possible players out: Grycay,Vorobey,Bartulovych,Gocyrydze,Klymavichus. Metalist Possible players in: Maydana(Banfield),Asevedo(Independiente),Kurylov(Volyn),Tryshovych,Davydov(Zakarpattya),Vorobey(Dnipro),Romanchuk(Dynamo) Possible players out: Maydana,Asevedo,Slusar,Kurylov,Selin,Bazan,Antonov,Tryshovych As you see clubs are happy with their current players and don't buy much.But they have tendency to get players and give them to other clubs on loan and then probably sell for better price or get them back when needed.
Not seen you around is all amigo! Thought you might have been helping Chygrynskiy engineer a move elsewhere...:D Not a lot to rock the Kiev boat then! I saw Shakhtar crushed by Spartak Moscow today - interesting! The Miners seem to have lost some of their grit ;)

Not seen you around is all amigo! Thought you might have been helping Chygrynskiy engineer a move elsewhere...:D Not a lot to rock the Kiev boat then! I saw Shakhtar crushed by Spartak Moscow today - interesting! The Miners seem to have lost some of their grit ;)
Shakhtar played HT/FT with different players.they split 22 players into 2 teams.So this result means nothing. But... You know,someone said you have to change a squad after win a in big competition.Shakhtar didn't show much after UEFA Cup win.Also they are lucky to be Ukr.Champions as well.I don't think they played well it just a fact that Dynamo were even worse and let Shakhtar to be a champs. Shakhtar play same squad for few yaers now,no tactical changes-same players,same coach,same formation...players just got bored i think.they need something fresh.Look, even some players don't want to be there.take Illsinio for example.But the problem is they all signed long contracts and well be charged if leave early. I think Dynamo will prevail this season.If Gazaev will finaly get right players into the right place then i can see Dynamo geting some results this year.They invested loads of money in those new players,also look like they will sell Gillerme to CSKA as well (it will be less then 17 mil.$ as agreed).

Shakhtar played HT/FT with different players.they split 22 players into 2 teams.So this result means nothing. But... You know,someone said you have to change a squad after win a in big competition.Shakhtar didn't show much after UEFA Cup win.Also they are lucky to be Ukr.Champions as well.I don't think they played well it just a fact that Dynamo were even worse and let Shakhtar to be a champs. Shakhtar play same squad for few yaers now,no tactical changes-same players,same coach,same formation...players just got bored i think.they need something fresh.Look, even some players don't want to be there.take Illsinio for example.But the problem is they all signed long contracts and well be charged if leave early. I think Dynamo will prevail this season.If Gazaev will finaly get right players into the right place then i can see Dynamo geting some results this year.They invested loads of money in those new players,also look like they will sell Gillerme to CSKA as well (it will be less then 17 mil.$ as agreed).
Dynamo died under Gazzaev for part of the season - that's what cost them, I feel. They should try harder to keep Guilherme though - he's such a talented striker. He'll move across Europe in 1-2 years anyway - just that Dynamo could do with profiting from his exit I think.

Dynamo died under Gazzaev for part of the season - that's what cost them, I feel. They should try harder to keep Guilherme though - he's such a talented striker. He'll move across Europe in 1-2 years anyway - just that Dynamo could do with profiting from his exit I think.
Latest news: Ha ha,good news Mozzi...guess what? CSKA and Dynamo agreed about Guilherme transfer but player refused to play for CSKA and now comming back to play for Dynamo :clap I tell ya what there will be right bitching between players.Milevsky and Sheva always play in main 11.Also they had young Yarmolenko,now new argentinian striker and Guilherme back as well.If i would be Gazaev i would go for 4-3-3.All you need just sort out defence.If they would get Aliev back in a middle it would be lethal.

Latest news: Ha ha,good news Mozzi...guess what? CSKA and Dynamo agreed about Guilherme transfer but player refused to play for CSKA and now comming back to play for Dynamo :clap I tell ya what there will be right bitching between players.Milevsky and Sheva always play in main 11.Also they had young Yarmolenko,now new argentinian striker and Guilherme back as well.If i would be Gazaev i would go for 4-3-3.All you need just sort out defence.If they would get Aliev back in a middle it would be lethal.
Excellent news!! Yeah, it will cause problems but hopefully it'll give them a competitive edge. You can always drop Guilherme into midfield if needs be - he's good enough to do it! They do miss Aliev though - Milevskiy has nobody to shower with...(!):spank

Re: Ukraine PL summer news,transfers and rumours IMO Arsenla K. will be team to watch this season.They have high ambitions this year and target - Europa league.They did very well after winter break and even finished 7th.They don't have stars in their team but very well organized.

Re: Ukraine PL summer news,transfers and rumours UPL Round 1, 9-10th of July Zorya - Sevastopol Arsenal.K - Metalurg Z Shakhtar - Kryvbas Dnipro - Karpaty Volyn - Vorskla Illichevets - Metalurg D Obolon - Dynamo K Tavria - Metalist

Re: Ukraine PL summer news,transfers and rumours OMG Dynamo Kiev is looking for another brazilian player 22 years old MF Jucilei from Corinthians.Few more and i think Dynamo and shakhtar can join Copa Libertadores :lol It just looks like Dynamo and Shakhtar racing each other who will get more south americans players in their team :eyes

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ukraine PL summer news,transfers and rumours

Did Arsenal Kiev sell Vorobey or Mazilu btw?
Hey Mozzi,just back from Jamaica man :dude,that was cool :) Got great news for you...you probably now that your best defender of all times Chygrynsky is comming back to Shakhtar :lol:clap Yes,Arsenal did sell Vorobey also Grycaj,Romanchuk,Zavarov,Esola,Jyl,Bito.

Haha nice one mate! Permanently or on loan? F**k - who did they bring in to replace Vorobey?!
Permanently mate.They paid 15 mil.As you may remember they sold him for 25 so they made 10 mil. profit just in 1 year,not bad,eh? Now about Arsenal Kiev: Possible players in: Bartulovych,Samodin.Grycaj ( Dnipro), Rybalchenko (Volyn), Vaschuk (Chernomorets). Let me know if you need any other transfer news :ok

Re: Ukraine PL summer news,transfers and rumours UPL starts this friday so i will try to post few picks but some of them will be 1-2 hours b4 KO :ok But from what i can see now i will be looking for Zorya and Volyn as my home wins.

Re: Ukraine PL summer news,transfers and rumours D.Kiev - Sheva became a new captain so Milya (Milevsky) is probably upset a little bit....i hope he will go by Winter :hope Karpaty Lviv: Possible players in: brothers Baranci (FK Lviv),Nenu,Avelar (Rio Klaru,Brazil),Rudenko(Chernomorets).

Permanently mate.They paid 15 mil.As you may remember they sold him for 25 so they made 10 mil. profit just in 1 year,not bad,eh? Now about Arsenal Kiev: Possible players in: Bartulovych,Samodin.Grycaj ( Dnipro), Rybalchenko (Volyn), Vaschuk (Chernomorets). Let me know if you need any other transfer news :ok
Rinat will be opening a bottle of champagne tonight then, no doubt ;) I'm not convinced with their attack then with just Mazilu! I was going to back Arsenal to win on friday is all.

Re: Ukraine PL summer news,transfers and rumours Karpaty Karpaty's last season bets striker Kuznecov is comming back from loan(Alania,Russia) and will join main squad in August.Him and Batista had some personal issues and are not friendly so i can't see them together on the pitch.I think they will change each other.Also Batista started scoring too so it will be hard choice for Kononov. Metalist Got new brazilian miedfielder from Palmeiras,27 years old Kleyton Shavier Volyn Lutsk Ukrainian veteran Vaschuk(35 years old,former Ukraine and Dyamo captain) is moving to Volyn.Also they signed Buta from Politechnika(Romania)

An exodus of holding midfielders? What now - Ilsinho as holding midfielder?! :lol
It didn't surprise me at all.Both of them are a bit old now and didn't even make to start 11 lately.Shakhtar had Costa and Teisheira instead.At the moment Shakhtar has 10 miedfielders (5 of them brazilians) so why need Lewandovsky and Dulaya?Btw Ilsinho left club. Looks like this time Gilherme is comming back fro Dynamo for real as the price was simply to high for CSKA.