** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis - Wimbledon

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon belluci- bagdatis double 4-5 boyles 2 points! lacko is the perfect match up for bagdatis and he loves the grass and belluci has a big serve and plenty of confidence!! he is a bit vulnerable on grass....doesnt't possess a great slice and wont like the low bounce but he's a good match player, he'll be up for it and i think he'll still have to much game for veteran mello who has very little grass court experience even at this stage of his career!

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon belluci- bagdatis double 4-5 boyles 2 points! lacko is the perfect match up for bagdatis and he loves the grass and belluci has a big serve and plenty of confidence!! he is a bit vulnerable on grass....doesnt't possess a great slice and wont like the low bounce but he's a good match player, he'll be up for it and i think he'll still have to much game for veteran mello who has very little grass court experience even at this stage of his career!

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Sport Tennis Event Hajek-Murray Selection over 3,5 sets Strength 10/10 Date 22/06/2010 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 4.00 (Back) Reasoning I know is first match for Hajek on grass and maybe will be difficult for him with this area,but so far at Wimbledon modest players obtained sets with strong rivals,you can see Falla with Federer og.Also.Murray was unpersuasive on grass so far,he lost with Fish in 3 sets on 11th June.Try over 3,5 sets here.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Sport Tennis Event Baghdatis-Lacko Selection Lacko Strength 10/10 Date 22/06/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.72 (Back) Reasoning Baghdatis is a modest player on grass,This year he lost all games on this area.Lacko was reasonable on grass,2-2 thre record so far this season.For me Lacko is the better man here,he played more good on grass than Baghdatis.I don't understand the odds,but I bet on Lacko today.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Sport Tennis Event Ferrero-Malisse Selection Malisse Strength 10/10 Date 22/06/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.02 (Back) Reasoning Ferrero is a player for clay area.On grass he is a modest player.1 game played so far on grass,losing with Meffert in 2 sets.Malisse is a good player on grass,so far 6 wins and 2 defeats in 2010.He won a important match with Novak Djokovic in 3 sets in London,so I guess he is the better man in this match.Bet on Malisse.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon

Average enough day yesterday.Still have some going into today though with doubles and the like. Cheers Smeg/Winning Tipster with Barrois/Kulikova, just about kept me in the green stuff. Think I'll add.... Tsonga vs Kendrick OVER 32.5 games @ 8/11(Bet365:5/10) Looks doable for Kendrick here. He's a pretty one-dimensional player, all serve but Tsonga on return is not one of the best.Tsonga beat him in Miami 09 7-5 6-4 so potential for another tough one. Basically need one or two competitive sets from Kendrick and I think he can. He's come through qualies beating Krajinovic, Ouanna and Sweeting so should be battle hardened here....also has caused a few guys trouble in the past......won a set vs Murray here last year and also led Nadal 2-0 a few years back although Rafa was young at the time he won in 5.Tsonga has the game to do well on grass but no practice since last year on the surface....see if he can blow Kendrick away 6-4 6-4 6-4....I don't think so. GL\!
followed you on that one gooner!! well thought out!! fair play to kendrick ...he becomes a different player at wimby!!

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Yeah Kendrick played a solid match mate. Tsonga couldn't break and likewise Kendrick.....32.5 looked short considering it was 35/36 games at other bookies. What you think about Istomin?? 8/11 looks about right but looks like it's dropping at some places. I worry about his fitness after great win over Stan, plus Schuettler is a pretty solid grass player. Istomin has a bigger game though, and he's playing well......immediately stood out but the more I think about it I have doubts. Could be a tough 4 or 5 setter.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Gooner really respect your views always, but with the amount of volume malisse has been playing , a tough opponent aswell in ferrero you really think malisse body can last 5 sets :S put huge bet on ferrero and murray under 29.5games which he played super need this 1:hope

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon

Gooner really respect your views always, but with the amount of volume malisse has been playing , a tough opponent aswell in ferrero you really think malisse body can last 5 sets :S put huge bet on ferrero and murray under 29.5games which he played super need this 1:hope
Would like him to win too, think Ferrero has become quite a public bet. Murray unders was a sweet win after a dodgy first set.