Darts: UK Open 2010

Re: Darts: UK Open 2010 Just the one outright for me to begin with. Will come back with a couple of others nearer the off but Blue Square are a standout on this one so I'll get on now. 1pt ew J.Wade to win UK Open 14/1 Blue Square (1/2 1,2) James Wade showed all his qualities on finals night of the Premier League and above all else he showed that he hasn't lost any of his form. He's a former winner of this event so he knows how to go the distance here in Bolton which is often key in a tournament like this. Not only is Wade in good nick but he beat Whitlock - possibly the 3rd best player in the world at the minute, and with no Barneveld in this event definitely the 3rd best player in the event, in the semi finals which is key. Wade's a heavy scorer and a clinical finisher and if the draw does him a few favours and he doesn't walk into Taylor early doors then Wade could well go a long way in this event. We saw last Monday that even if he does have to play Taylor he can live with him so with no Barney in the event I think 14/1 is a fair price on the next best to Taylor and am happy to back him each way.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.