Goodwood Monday 31st May

16:20 Goodwood Jeninsky was due to run at Newmarket on Friday but was pulled out due to the ground being too quick, the trainer did state beforehand he would only be run if the ground suited but it looks sure to suit today with the ground currently described as good but surely will only run again if the ground is suitable. Was last seen in Cologne in a Listed race over a mile, was well beaten that day but will be more at home back in handicap company and back in the UK. Will also appreciate the step back in trip considering 2 of his 3 wins have been over today's trip of 7 furlongs. His last race in the UK was on the July course at Newmarket where he won a class 2 handicap. Does face a 6lb rise in the weights for that effort but I am confident he can run a solid enough race off todays mark of 92. May be in need of the run but at the prices its definately worth the chance. 0.75pts each way Jeninsky @ 16/1 (Bet365 - BOG)

Re: Goodwood Monday 31st May 3:10 Goodwood - Safari Sunup - .5pts e/w This could be a daft bet but it's worth a shot for me. I'd have my doubts about alot of the runners in this field and at least with this one he usually gives 100% and runs his race. Hasn't won for a year and a half but has placed in 7 of his 9 runs since. Most of his better form is on soft ground which is well factored into the price but he has ok form on quicker ground also. Capable jockey on board and the yard are prone to the odd big priced winner. Came second on last two starts in decent AW races, And goes better on the turf. A small tentative bet for me for a bit of interest.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.