** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Spazmatron central

Jezza

Re: Spazmatron central not really wayne....I did on fri but lost it back on sat :rollin I have A9s on sat night the flop comes A99 with two hearts I bet a little, some guy raises the standard so I flat call turn is a 4 (not a heart) I check to him....he thinks for AGES then goes all in for 200 dollars naturally I call in a flash, the poor bugger turns over 44 for the smaller full house thats until the river which is the last 4!!!! :o Jez

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Spazmatron central Here is another sat night classic About 2am on sat night/sun morning playing in a shorthanded game on WH most people at table with about 100 quid 1/2 ukp NL holdem there is a small raise (as is the norm at the moment in this game) preflop and the other 4 players call, I call from the big blind with 56s. The flop : 2h 3h 4c Sweet I think...but I dont want to fcuk around as there is a flush draw out there and my straight could be vulnerable, so I lead out and bet 20 quid. Next player to go thinks for a while then raises ALL IN for another 70 odd quid. Everyone else folds and naturally I call with the nuts at that moment in time fully expecting him to turn over 77 or 88 or possibly a flush draw his cards? K2!!! I win (this is not a bad beat story!!) someone asked him why he felt the need to bet the absolute shit out of his mighty pair of 2s..his response.."im a bit tipsy" :beer