** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Toulon Tournament - starts 18/5

Re: Toulon Tournament - starts 18/5

Thursday 20 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Colombia U21 v Côte d'Ivoire U21 (16:45 BST) 3.85 3.75 2.15 99.15 %
maximize.gif France U21 v Japan U21 (19:00 BST) 1.38 5.2 12 100.03 %
Friday 21 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Denmark U21 v Qatar U21 (16:45 BST) 1.33 4.33 7.5 111.41 %
maximize.gif Chile U21 v Russia U21 (19:00 BST) 2.5 3.2 2.75 107.61 %

Re: Toulon Tournament - starts 18/5 Interesting odds on Chile tomorrow - the Russian seemed second best against focused Denmark yesterday and the Chileans started pretty well against the big unknowns in the Yemen shirts. In fact, the Russians never really threatened even in the period when they were just one behind a probably took it just as a workout.

Re: Toulon Tournament - starts 18/5 and what about the odds on cote d'ivoire?? they started with a win against, i would say tricky, japan.i didn't watch the game but i think they can beat colombia today??? one more thing. this doesn't belong here but... france is playing against japan today, but france u21 also plays a friendly game against argentina u21. the odds on argentina are 2,10 in my local. that should be a clear win for argentina, because i think that france is playing here in toulon with their best team, aren't they????

and what about the odds on cote d'ivoire?? they started with a win against, i would say tricky, japan.i didn't watch the game but i think they can beat colombia today??? one more thing. this doesn't belong here but... france is playing against japan today, but france u21 also plays a friendly game against argentina u21. the odds on argentina are 2,10 in my local. that should be a clear win for argentina, because i think that france is playing here in toulon with their best team, aren't they????
There is a slight difference I think because I think the toulon tournement is for u20's so I'm not sure how that will affect the u21's....

Re: Toulon Tournament - starts 18/5 sorry, my mistake, i thought that toulon tournament is also u21...i read that somewhere but i'm not sure where :unsure:unsure:unsure ok, then it's just ivory coast win for me :hope:hope:hope:hope

and what about the odds on cote d'ivoire?? they started with a win against, i would say tricky, japan.i didn't watch the game but i think they can beat colombia today??? one more thing. this doesn't belong here but... france is playing against japan today, but france u21 also plays a friendly game against argentina u21. the odds on argentina are 2,10 in my local. that should be a clear win for argentina, because i think that france is playing here in toulon with their best team, aren't they????
This ended 3-3,so I hope you didn't bet on Argentina.A few people did I'd say because the price dropped to 1.8 before ko......

Re: Toulon Tournament - starts 18/5 Chile's odds have dropped today and now can be found at just under evens. Even so I reckon that is still a decent bet considering virtually the same squad of players won the tournament last year against the Netherlands, Argentina and the hosts France. As mentioned above the Russians rarely threatened an organised Danish side in the 1st game and this Chilean side is much more talented than the Danes.

Re: Toulon Tournament - starts 18/5 Denmark should win, too, but it looks better value to back over 2.5 goals @ slightly over 1.5. Yemen shouldn't threaten at all, but the Danesw are more than capable of scoring 3, imo.

Denmark should win' date=' too, but it looks better value to back over 2.5 goals @ slightly over 1.5. Yemen shouldn't threaten at all, but the Danesw are more than capable of scoring 3, imo.[/quote'] Yemen or Qatar....I suppose it's much the same....Qatar is prob a bit richer

This ended 3-3' date='so I hope you didn't bet on Argentina.A few people did I'd say because the price dropped to 1.8 before ko......[/quote'] no i didn't. i wrote earlier that i will take just ivory coast because i thought toulon tournament is also u21. thank you very much for that info :ok:cheers:D

Re: Toulon Tournament - starts 18/5 France Youth v Ivory Coast Youth Big game, both with 6 points and + 5 goal differences. Ivory Coast are a good strong side however make silly mistakes and sloppy passes which I think France will take advantage of. I fancy France here, maybe with a 1-0 win. France are 4/5. 1-0 France is 5/1 at Hills Japan Youth v Colombia Youth A dead rubber match. Japan have not really shown anything but in Colombia's match against Ivory, they showed they can play. They hit the crossbar and post, the one thing that worries me about them is their age. They are all 17/18 so if they can take the lead within the first half I think they will go on to take the match and some pride with them. Colombia are 6/5 at Hills

Thanks for the write up soundingstylish. The team news will be interesting for the France v Ivory Coast match. If one side rest players and the other goes full strength it puts a different complexion on the game. Same for Japan Columbia.
No worries, picked both winners so I'm happy with that. Not so sure on today's games so not going to touch them. Actually forget that, ill be taking Chile at evens. Thought they would be shorter then that.

Re: Toulon Tournament - starts 18/5 Semi's today with France (winners of Group A) playing Denmark and Ivory playing Chile (winners of Group B). Both games are hard to call but although Chile drew their last game against Denmark, I believe Denmark are a better team then Ivory so ill be taking Chile again. 11/10 for the 2009 winners is worth taking in my opinion. Chile 11/10 at Hills.

I have a 9/1 bet on Denmark to win the cup. Should I worry about Ivory Coast? :)
They are very strong and athletic but do make some mistakes from what I've seen. Denmark might tire while Ivory's team doesn't but should be a tight game. You could be quids in popsaa :hope