** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

KMAbet's Betting Exchange Strategy Interchange

I thought it about time to introduce a section geared more to Exchange betting as opposed to just straight betting systems. I introduced a complex thread on Cross market stategy for the exchange markets a while back. I got a lot of abuse for that and the slaters and haters got the thread closed. Through the medium of the no-lose correct score cross market strategy, I feel I made telling contribution in encouraging people to look at their betting in a much more professional manner and helped them to better understand the dynamics of the Betting exchange markets. I wish to continue this learning experience in this thread as for all its greatness, this forum lacks a dominant section on betting exchanges. I ask everybody to put forward ideas, hints and the most well - known strategies here for all to visit and learn from a shared information environment. Most of you will be aware of my previous thread and the strategy contained within. I will present a different take on that strategy with an untested idea which I feel can be made to work with the collective genius contained within this forum. Without further ado, please consider the following and contribute as and where you see fit and add your own ideas in progress and we can all discuss together. Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to hearing what you think. KMAbet System 001 System for the Football Correct Score market. Place 2 bets before kick off. Bet 1 - Lay 0-0 Half Time Bet 2 - Back 0-0 Full Time Scenario 1 - Goal scored first half, with correct staking we will win overall. Scenario 2 - 0-0 Half Time. However the Total book will be around 100%. The 0-0 FT will envelop a large % of the book at half time. If price is 4.5 that is now 22.22% of the total book. However, we have SOLD it at maybe 15 which only constitutes 6.67 % of the book. Within those percentages there simply must be a margin to cover all scores as the match progresses. It may require that we continually Dutch 2 next possibles or such like. I have not had time to examine this in fine detail so thought I would offer it up to occupy the great minds on here. Phew, over to you

Re: KMAbet's Betting Exchange Strategy Interchange It may be that I have introduced the thread in the wrong section of the forum. If that is the case then please move it to where it should be fellas and delete this post?

Re: KMAbet's Betting Exchange Strategy Interchange I think I stated in my previous post that I did not want these past threads bought to the fore. This system has a subtle difference in that I believe bigger profits can be made by following the score and keeping our book coverage at a certain percentage as the match progresses. An entirely different concept to the threads you have linked to in your posts. I am explaining exactly what I am trying to do here and am asking for open debate about how this could be workable. I have also invited anybody to post up their own ideas and works in progress. I am asking that people treat this thread as a separate issue and offer only helpful and constructive posts rather than adolescent spam as happened on the other one. Thank you and look forward to hearing your ideas

Re: KMAbet's Betting Exchange Strategy Interchange

I am explaining exactly what I am trying to do here and am asking for open debate about how this could be workable. I have also invited anybody to post up their own ideas and works in progress. I am asking that people treat this thread as a separate issue and offer only helpful and constructive posts rather than adolescent spam as happened on the other one. Thank you and look forward to hearing your ideas
I doubt anybody is going to do the work for you, seeing if anything like this is profitable would require so much data. you would need past data for thousands of games with minute by minute odds. i doubt someone will do all the working out for you and then hand you a profitable system at the end of it. i would try see if you can find the data you need and then spend a day sifting through it to see what you end up with.

Re: KMAbet's Betting Exchange Strategy Interchange Nubby, I'm not asking everyone to do the work for me! I'm just offering up an idea for people to work on in their own time. I do not ask for the results of their endeavour to be posted on here. I only asked for people to post constructive contribution or not post at all. Stick your own ideas up for people to work with?

Re: KMAbet's Betting Exchange Strategy Interchange Really KMAbet? again? ok I'll bite, you seem to have posted half a system without the important element of actually making it work? A system that looks remarkably similar to the last one you posted (oops we're not allowed to talk about that are we). Can we conclude from this that you were a tad premature with your previous 'holy grail' claims?

Really KMAbet? again? ok I'll bite, you seem to have posted half a system without the important element of actually making it work? A system that looks remarkably similar to the last one you posted (oops we're not allowed to talk about that are we). Can we conclude from this that you were a tad premature with your previous 'holy grail' claims?
You may conclude as you wish Rob. I think the title of the thread is a bit of a clue as to what I aim it to be about. It is a strategy interchange where people put ideas in, people take ideas out and work on their own methods. I see no mention of a holy grail on any of my posts in this thread. Do you? I was encouraged by recent messages of support on all forums to continually try to help people develop methods for the betting exchanges. In my opinion, anybody who in 2010 would walk into a bookmakers and place a bet is being unfair to themselves. You are losing 2-3 points if you do not place your bet on the exchanges. I aim to encourage the good people of this great forum to explore different avenues for their betting activity. I have not insulted nor mocked a single person and would expect the same courtesy to be extended to me.

Nubby, I'm not asking everyone to do the work for me! I'm just offering up an idea for people to work on in their own time. I do not ask for the results of their endeavour to be posted on here. I only asked for people to post constructive contribution or not post at all. Stick your own ideas up for people to work with?
I have not had time to examine this in fine detail so thought I would offer it up to occupy the great minds on here. Phew, over to you
it just looks to me like you are. where is the system here? this all seems like the underpants gnomes from south park step one back 0-0 full time and lay 0-0 half time step two ? step three Profit i hope you take this as constructive criticism but as i said before. go find the info you need or spend a few weeks recording it then spend a day looking at it and see what you come out with. if you spend more time looking into it and see that its a profitable system and you then post it on the forum with all the data and ask someone to look over it for you to see if your correct then someone may do that. but putting up a theory that would take hours upon hours of sifting through data to see if its profitable. but for you sanity i will tell you why it will not work.. take the chelsea/wigan game at half time it was 2-0 and then at full time it was 8-0 so thats 6 goals in the second half. so if the first half finished 0-0 and then it finished 6-0 your placing alot of bets and risking more than 20x the amount you started just to win like £5 dutching the next two possiblke scores. not worth the risk for the gain.
Stick your own ideas up for people to work with?
if i found an idea that made money that worked on the same lines as this i would not post it onto a forum. there would be little money in it anyway but posting it on a forum would loose all the profit that was there as 1000's of people would not be doing it and the market would fix so it could not happen. but heres a tip just for you (if you are not kmabet please look away now :tongue2) Charlton v Swindon Game tonight right now laying the draw at half time is 3.2 and backing 0-0 at full time is 12.5 so i lay 0-0 half time for £15 at 3.2 and back 0-0 full time for £10 at 12.5 lets say its 1-0 at half time then i lose my £10 back bet and win my £15 lay bet. profit of £4.25 including commision. if its 0-0 then im -£33 which was my liability on lay but i have a £10 on back 0-0 full time. if at half time (my maths may be wrong) the price to lay 0-0 full time is at 2.5 so.... if you lay 2.5 at a stake of £50 whatever the final score is you will win £38.04 inclusing commision but we lost £33 on the lay bet but that leaves us with a profit of £5.04 in short.. if at half time tonight in the Charlton v Swindon game its still 0-0 and you can lay the draw at odds of 2.5 on betfair then you could have made a profit of £5 whatever happened. if its not 2.5 at half time i would give up making any money from these type of systems.

Re: KMAbet's Betting Exchange Strategy Interchange I still feel there is a bit of condescension in your post friend. Or maybe it is a patronising post? Without a dictionary, I am unsure as to the correct phrase. Your example of the Chelsea game, you say it won't work and then go on to explain that it WILL work. If there is guaranteed reward regardless of liability then there is NO RISK. I feel you have explained yourself incorrectly. Your system will not work if you are relying on 0-0 FT price to be 2.5 at half time. It will not be. Therefore I would agree that you should give up trying to make money out of these kinds of systems.

Charlton v Swindon Game tonight right now laying the draw at half time is 3.2 and backing 0-0 at full time is 12.5 so i lay 0-0 half time for £15 at 3.2 and back 0-0 full time for £10 at 12.5 lets say its 1-0 at half time then i lose my £10 back bet and win my £15 lay bet. profit of £4.25 including commision. if its 0-0 then im -£33 which was my liability on lay but i have a £10 on back 0-0 full time.
...and if it is 1-1 at HT, you lost 10 pounds on back bet, and 33 pounds on your lay bet. Edit: you lay 0-0 HT, or you lay draw HT...

...and if it is 1-1 at HT, you lost 10 pounds on back bet, and 33 pounds on your lay bet. Edit: you lay 0-0 HT, or you lay draw HT...
Froment (Legend), If you lay 0-0 HT and it is 1-1 at HT, you do not lose your lay. If you laid the draw, 1-1 makes you a loser.

I still feel there is a bit of condescension in your post friend. Or maybe it is a patronising post? Without a dictionary, I am unsure as to the correct phrase. Your example of the Chelsea game, you say it won't work and then go on to explain that it WILL work. If there is guaranteed reward regardless of liability then there is NO RISK. I feel you have explained yourself incorrectly.
kinda. to be certain on anything i would need alot more data as i rarly venture into the inplay market.. but... in my head im sure you could dutch scores and make a profit but the more goals in the game the smaller your profit becomes and the higher your risk becomes. the point im trying to make is that you could end up with the game being 1-1 at 90min and you have 2-1 and 1-2 dutched with a small profit on each 1-1, 2-1 and 1-2 but anyother score as you have made alot of bets at low odds you get a loss of £400+. your internet going down or 2 fast goals and you just lost hundreds in seconds. i read that back and i still dont think i even understand it and i wrote it. you know about the book right? well you can make money. if only 1or2 goals are scored in the second half. but if more that that are scored then your book starts going under 100% and that means that you are guaranteed to lose. just give up on anything like this. its not going to happen
Your system will not work if you are relying on 0-0 FT price to be 2.5 at half time. It will not be. Therefore I would agree that you should give up trying to make money out of these kinds of systems.
ive never tryed to make money out these type of systems. that is the only system i can think of that is guaranteed to make money if you know for a fact you can get the right odds at half time. but as you said and as i knew it is near to impossible to get the right odds. anyway. thats my 2 cents. my point is that its not going to happen like this so dont waste your time. i wont bother you in this thread again.

Froment (Legend), If you lay 0-0 HT and it is 1-1 at HT, you do not lose your lay. If you laid the draw, 1-1 makes you a loser.
Oh, thank you a lot, I indeed did not know that... :tongue2 Though, he claimed to lay the draw at HT, that was reason for my post; only after that I saw in next sentence he mentioned laying 0-0 at HT, which created a confussion, at least for me. Anyway, not important...

Oh, thank you a lot, I indeed did not know that... :tongue2 Though, he claimed to lay the draw at HT, that was reason for my post; only after that I saw in next sentence he mentioned laying 0-0 at HT, which created a confussion, at least for me. Anyway, not important...
laying the draw at half time is 3.2 and backing 0-0 at full time is 12.5 so i lay 0-0 half time for £15 at 3.2 and back 0-0 full time for £10 at 12.5
just a typo mate.. it was ment to be lay 0-0 at half time. please dont take the theory i posted seriously as it was not ment to be. you will not make money in the long run with any system like this.

just a typo mate.. it was ment to be lay 0-0 at half time.
Yep, I understood it was a typo only after I posted, sorry; that's why I edited post, but nevermind now. :ok

just a typo mate.. it was ment to be lay 0-0 at half time. please dont take the theory i posted seriously as it was not ment to be. you will not make money in the long run with any system like this.
You won't make any money at all with that system Nubby because you won't get the 2.5 at half time. The odds for 0-0 FT are a little short though in your example and a lot of games the FT 0-0 will be longer odds. Ht 0-0 is more consistent as far more goals are scored in 2nd half so keep working at it

I introduced a complex thread on Cross market stategy for the exchange markets a while back. I got a lot of abuse for that
Just a small clarification, You didn't got abuse for that You've got abuse for attempting to initiate a research to help you find out if such a strategy may exist.Research based on a false claims and manipulations,moreover talking down to the contributors. If your approach was straightforward and you've just asked for some help then none of the abuse would have been poured upon,i'm sure. GL P.S. If this thread develop further in something useful i'll delete this post in order to keep it clean.

Re: KMAbet's Betting Exchange Strategy Interchange Thank you all for your posts so far. I will be trialling the method on this Saturdays Champions League Final I feel there must be scope to make it work although I agree that stakes would have to be small to deal with the ever escalating liabilities involved with the dutching approach. If we can cover the large percentages earlier in the match, we may be able to cover the others as and when goals are scored to keep us under 100% overall. I feel 90% is an absolute minimum we should be looking for with this strategy therefore giving us £10 profit for every £90 outlay. Should be interesting as ever

Re: KMAbet's Betting Exchange Strategy Interchange Currently in Belgium game. Next Goal market - no goal 11.5 Correct Score market - 0-0 8.2 That leaves you 3.3 to cover yourself against an own goal for a no lose situation does it not?

Currently in Belgium game. Next Goal market - no goal 11.5 Correct Score market - 0-0 8.2 That leaves you 3.3 to cover yourself against an own goal for a no lose situation does it not?
I don't know much about exchanges but rather than betting the Next Goal market, wouldn't it be better to place a bet at the "Next Goalscorer" market on "No goalscorer" which doesn't take into account own goals? The above may be absolute rubbish, in which case, just ignore it.

I don't know much about exchanges but rather than betting the Next Goal market, wouldn't it be better to place a bet at the "Next Goalscorer" market on "No goalscorer" which doesn't take into account own goals? The above may be absolute rubbish, in which case, just ignore it.
Next Goalscorer was not available as an in-play market on that game Rushian. It also wouldn't work as it is not directly related to the correct score. Nice to see some contribution though so keep it up and you may learn about the exchanges

KMA i need quick money... so teach me your secrets!!!! lol :gimme
xchange, There are no secrets in this thread. You can ask any question you like and it will be answered here.