** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League

Rebel

Re: Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League Can I make a suggestion Rebel? Because this looks to be getting pretty popular, to stop the table getting out of hand, perhaps there should be a cap. Say 50 correct bets in a row. So any inactive or finished hunts with less than 50 bets wouldn't make it in. Keep the people that are still active in it with less than 50 though. The reason is, at it stands, people will attempt like 3 hunts a week to get in, with daft odds of 1.2ish etc, this would make the table huge and look rather daft.

Re: Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League I agree Scotty, the league needs to be kept manageable. I was thinking that any hunt that finished outside the top 20 would only be recorded for 1 week just so people know it finished and would then no longer feature in the league after that. The 5 that are marked as finished outside the top 20 this week will not be in the league next week. When any of the current top 20 drop down they too will no longer be recorded

Re: Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League You will have to wait and see. I know what i am going to do. Getting into the Top 20 is not that easy. The League has been running for 1 month now and in that time we have had 15 new attemps to break into the top 20, and only 5 remain. Miss Daisy came the closest finishing on 36 bets. I think it is fair to say that it is not as easy as it looks.

Re: Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League

You dont need to tell me. I have tried several of these.
I didn't mean to come across like that. I was just passing comment that its not as simple as it may seem.

I'm not sure where I'd stand. I didn't lose mine' date=' just decided to end it, could i re-start it? Woudl it have to be for real money?[/quote'] I'll allow you to pick things up where you left off, but it must be real bets just encase a mod requests a screenshot, what your recommencement bank will be is up to you. Just change the title of you hunt back to the orignal, and post the link in here if you decide to continue

I'll allow you to pick things up where you left off, but it must be real bets just encase a mod requests a screenshot, what your recommencement bank will be is up to you. Just change the title of you hunt back to the orignal, and post the link in here if you decide to continue
BRrilliant. Thanks dude. I'll probs get back to this in July then, after the my wedding etc.

No activity this week from Diemti' date=' Kevsul, and Aldric. It’s been 4 week of no activity from Aldric so sadly his hunt has gone in-active this week.[/quote'] Sorry, yes I will be back when the new football season starts. :ok