** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League

Rebel

Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League.

The purpose of this thread is to keep track of all those attempting to set the record for the most successful consecutive bets.

To be included in this league all you have to do is start and carry out a Glory Hunt that complies with the Glory Hunters Forum Rules and just post a link to your Hunt in this thread.

Rules of the League

This League will only keep track of the number of successful consective bets achieved; it does not keep track of stake, amount bank, yield, odds, market etc.

You must post your current bet no. with each new bet and record the outcome of your previous bet.

1 bank only per thread.

1 hunt per thread No after eventing

Any member in breach of the Glory Hunters Forum Rules or Punters Lounge House Rules will have their results removed.

All New Active Glory Hunts will be recorded once a link is posted in this thread

In-Active or Finished Glory Hunts will be remain recorded so long as the final finishing position remain in the top 25.

In the event of any dispute, Judges decision is final. Clarifications An accumulator can only be counted as 1 bet

A link to Glory Hunts can be found in post 2.

The league will be updated occasionally.

Re: Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League

Thank You who ever sticky this:ok From the Table you can see why Scotty is a good Glory hunter, 3 hunts in the top 5 & 5 in the top 10. That takes dedication & patience
.............and it takes a while for the rest of us to catch up.

Re: Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League Great idea Rebel, it shows us all what to aim for and who to take down- even if your quest has just started you can keep track of your current position. Have to admit, I know these things are what I like doing best, but I had no idea that I would feature so heavily in the top 10. :eek Will be interesting to see how positions change in 1 years time :cheers

Re: Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League

I had 18 up last year, crashed and burned on the 19th bet might have a go at this although with footy ending, it may have to be horse racing i suppose
There should be footy going on throughout the summer with the world cup and a few other leagues to keep things ticking over. Good luck if you have a bash :ok

Re: Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League Can i suggest a single addition to the rules: When laying the odds may not be above 100.0 (or some other value) which is the equivalent of backing at 1.01 otherwise you get people laying at 1000.0 which is the equivalent of backing at 1.001, not much of a challenge is it :\, it would make for a bit more of a level playing field. Alternatively have 2 leagues, one with a limit of 1.01 / 100.0 and one where anything goes. :unsure just a suggestion. Also:

In the event of any dispute, Moderators decision is final.
scrap Mods, Rebel's decision is final, you started it, you live with it :lol

Re: Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League I've already had a lay at odds over 100 and I know ScottyXS had loads of them when he got his 350 in a row. Perhaps to solve that problem (if there is one) you could have 2 leagues. 1 for backing and the other for laying. There are a fair few members that are backing only and its pretty obvious that it will be harder to get a longer winning streak that way.

Re: Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League What if you lay 0 v 0 when there is no market for 1+. It wouldn't work. Its the glory hunt forum im happy the way it is keeps it simple. If someone wants to lay 500 1000/1 shots then good luck to them. Be very boring if you ask me. Its rebels idea so ill leave it to him to decide. :ok

Re: Glory Hunters Consecutive Bets League I don’t have a problem with laying at huge odds.

However for example Laying 0-0 in a match that is 1-0, laying a horse that has fallen in running, laying some one from winning a competition that has been eliminated or has no mathematical chance of winning it. etc at odds of 1000, I am going to class as after eventing and against the rules.

Also: scrap Mods, Rebel's decision is final, you started it, you live with it :lol
I can live with that. I'll have too:lol