** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Half with most goals!

After studying the odds on Bet365 I discovered that the best market value is “Half with most goals”. Odds usually are: first half with most goals 3.1 , TIE 3.75 , second half with most goals 2 . So I came out with this system:

This system rely just on “First half with most goals 3.1” because second half with most goals have a poor value and tie between the halfs will rarely occur…

Let’s say we start with 29 points You will play on the Barclays , la ligua , serie A , Bundesliga ( 38 matches every week ).

So here is the system :

You make a combo of 3 matches on “first half with most goals” and bet 0.5 point on 3 Folds ( the possible return is (3.1x3.1x3.1) x 0.5 = 14.5 points),you do 56 bets like this one combining different 3 matches from those 38 matches=> 56 bets x 0.5 point = stakes = 28 points , plus one bet on 5 matches that you really feel that the goals will be scored in the first half in them and put 1 point on 5 folds ( let’s call this the lucky bonus bet ) , the total stake now is 29 points.

So if JUST 2 bets from those 56 bets are winners you will return your money (14.5 x 2 = 29 points) And from there on every other winning bet will be a pure gain ;).

Well I have never tried this one out but theoretically it looks like a fine system , so what do you think of it ? I need you to share your idea’s maybe we can make a more perfect system out of this .

Re: Half with most goals! you need to win exactly 3.5% of the time and that is about the chance you have of winning a 3-fold on this type of bet. for the 5-er it is about 0.4%. do you have a selection system for what you believe will produce more first half goals? or are you planning on just picking them on a whim? interesting idea though, multiples are great when they payout :cheers

Re: Half with most goals! well the matches that they are likely to produce more goals in the first half are when a heavyweight team is playing at home with a minor team ( like inter milan vs atalanta or barca vs xerez last week ) , well i don't know if this selection will be better than just a random pick lol i need someone to give some statistics here...