** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League > 29th April

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th April Afternoon guys, First, and perhaps only bet for me this evening.. Liverpool V Athletico Madrid - Athletico Mardrid (+4 AH) Corners @ 1.8 (Bet365) Quiet like the look of this price tonight on the corner market. The Spanish side come into this game holding a slender 1-0 home advantage, however they are certainly not the type of side to sit back and defend their lead. They have front danger man Serigo Aguero back this evening and the Argentine will do all he can to take his side to the Europa League final. In Athletico's last away match in the last round of this competition they drew two a peice with Valencia, so they know how to find that away goal on their travels.. They have lost the corner match on the last three away matches in this competition.. Last 32- Lost 3-0 to Galatasary Last 16- Lost 7-4 to Sporting Lisboa Q/F - Lost 11-7 to Valencia From these three corner result however the Spaniards would not have lost any and would have won two. Liverpool on the other hand, although needing a goal and a win may find it difficult this evening, I dont normally like betting against the home team in these bets but I feel the handicap is too big for the English team to over come. Their last three corner match ups in this competition read.. Last 32- Won 14-1 to Uniera Last 16- Lost 5-6 to Lille Q/F - Lost 5-12 to Benfica They would have lost two of these games to the handicap, and one against the minows of the tournament Uniera. Even although they won convincingly against Lille and Benfica, the Reds still lost the corners match straight, never mind with the -4 handicap. Don't know how the match will go in the 1x2 market, but think Athletico can at least chalk up a few cornersand win us on the +4 AH corner count @ 1.8 (Bet365) :hope:hope Goodluck everyone :ok:ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th April Has to be Fulham for me tonight. They seem to get the job done time and time again at Craven Cottage and although Hamburg controlled the 1st leg, they never looked a goalscoring threat for much of the game. With the home fans now behind them, Fulham will go for it a bit more here and their record at home this season has been pretty faultless so far. Currently 2.28 in Asia -0.5 which is tremendous value imo.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th April Liverpool v A.Madrid Atletico Madrid won 1-0 the first encounter. Liverpool have to win this encounter to go on tour. Atletico Madrid during the meeting when the case will find the counter-attack. Therefore, plenty and plenty of positions waiting for an encounter Gollum. Good Luck... :cheers Over 2,5 Goals@ 1.90 interwetten

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th April

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Liverpool - Atletico Madrid
Selection Liverpool to qualify
Strength 9/10
Date 29/04/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betdaq @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning Europa League Second Leg - Atletico Madrid hold a 1-0 lead going into the second leg of the tie, but I don't think they'll have enough to hold out a Liverpool side that can only win one trophy this year. With Fernando Torres out injured, I still think Liverpool can score twice, especially against a leaky defence such as Atletico. I hope Liverpool will qualify. Good luck!

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th April Liverpool Reina Mascherano Carragher Agger Johnson Benayoun Aquilani Lucas Babel Gerrard Kuyt Atletico Forlan Aguero Simao Garcia Assuncao Reyes Lopez Perea Dominguez Valera De Gea Should be some goals from both sides

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th April Assuncao to be booked @ 2.95 expkt. In the thick of the midfield battle ( with lucas, gerrard, mash etc) on a wet zippy pitch, in front of a vociferous scouse crowd. Like it. In the upper echelons of fouls committed in La Liga, and averages a card in 1 in 3 games in all comp's. Been a good lad in the europa league so far, but hopeful his champions league and domestic card form kicks in tonight, where the homers will be screaming for everything to put hauge under a bit of pressure..

Re: UEFA Europa League > 29th April Seems strange the odds on Fulham have drifted upto 2.46..... this is good value, Fulham at full strength with zamora.. Maybe the New Manager for Hamburg is Jesus Christ or somehitng as the bookies don't seem to rate Fulham's chances tonight.. Fulham 2.46.. Cheers .. I'll have some of that... :cheers:cheers

I've just taken Fulham -1 Corner handicap @ about 1.83 - BET365. Fulham simply have to attack now, while Hamburg should withdraw a little I feel.
I'm chasing. Biggest sin ever, but Hamburg -1 Corner handicap was @ 6 on BET365. Can't see Fulham getting forward much now.
Awful. Oh well, onwards to the weekend .... Hamburg were poor after Fulham scored. Ran out of ideas. Well done to Fulham backers.

Seems strange the odds on Fulham have drifted upto 2.46..... this is good value, Fulham at full strength with zamora.. Maybe the New Manager for Hamburg is Jesus Christ or somehitng as the bookies don't seem to rate Fulham's chances tonight.. Fulham 2.46.. Cheers .. I'll have some of that... :cheers:cheers
Danke schon.. I'll take that all day long... Fulham at home at 2.46.. Gift :ok

Unlucky on the +4 corner call for Atletico there guys, ended up a tie :\ Oh well, got the straight wins on another accumulator. Just waiting for the Copa Libadores matches later now :ok
My bookie pushed my money back. But i think it finished 5-2. Am i wrong ?

Thanks very much. :ok Fulham Home Legs Round of 32 (vs. Shakhtar Donetsk W 2-1) 1-6 Round of 16 (vs. Juventus W 4-1) 8-1 Quarter finals (vs. Wolfsburg W 2-1) 1-4 Hamburg away legs Round of 32 (vs. PSV - L 3-2) 10-4 Round of 16 (vs. Anderlecht - L 4-3) 4-4 Quarter finals (vs. Standard - W 3-1) 5-5 As we can see here besides the Juve match Fulham have very low corners. Obviously the Juve match they sat back when the man was sent off so that match can be ignored. As for Hamburg, while not beating sides in corners they have matched them, except PSV but due to Fulham not ever getting a lot of corners I think the (+2) handicap for Hamburg is worth a punt. Definitely get on the 2 way (+2) corner handicap on Bet365 @ 1.725 I cannot see Fulham getting 3 more corners than Hamburg to win that.
Zamora is playing. That's good for Fulham backers. Made my mind up too. Fulham have just been amazing at home so far in this competition and I think they can win. Fulham to win @ 2.20 StanJames
:clap

Liverpool v Atletico Unbelievably the Spanish team have only won twice in getting to this stage of the tournament. Away to Galatasaray and the 1st leg of this semi, all the other matches have ended in a draw (5). Liverpool on the other hand have won 4 matches - 3 home and 1 away. Just looking at recent form of the teams, Liverpool at home have not lost in 10 matches (domestic & europe). Atletico have won only once in their last 10 matches in all competitions, with 3 draws and 6 losses. I know Torres is missing but Liverpool have enough players that can pop up and score - Kuyt, Gerrard or Benayoun or ahem Lucas. Lille and Benfica know a 1 goal lead is not enough so Atletico should be very wary of relying on that 1 goal. Even scoring an away goal has not deterred Liverpool from taking the game to the opponents and rolling them over. My bet will be Liverpool to Qualify @ 11/10 (not great odds but hopefully a fairly sure return) The odds for over 2.5 @ 8/11 is not attractive at all. So will have a small double on Hamburg & Liverpool to Qualify at approx 2.85 All @ Paddypower
So the moral of the story is you only have to win twice to get to the Europa League Final!:unsure

Afternoon guys, First, and perhaps only bet for me this evening.. Liverpool V Athletico Madrid - Athletico Mardrid (+4 AH) Corners @ 1.8 (Bet365) Quiet like the look of this price tonight on the corner market. The Spanish side come into this game holding a slender 1-0 home advantage, however they are certainly not the type of side to sit back and defend their lead. They have front danger man Serigo Aguero back this evening and the Argentine will do all he can to take his side to the Europa League final. In Athletico's last away match in the last round of this competition they drew two a peice with Valencia, so they know how to find that away goal on their travels.. They have lost the corner match on the last three away matches in this competition.. Last 32- Lost 3-0 to Galatasary Last 16- Lost 7-4 to Sporting Lisboa Q/F - Lost 11-7 to Valencia From these three corner result however the Spaniards would not have lost any and would have won two. Liverpool on the other hand, although needing a goal and a win may find it difficult this evening, I dont normally like betting against the home team in these bets but I feel the handicap is too big for the English team to over come. Their last three corner match ups in this competition read.. Last 32- Won 14-1 to Uniera Last 16- Lost 5-6 to Lille Q/F - Lost 5-12 to Benfica They would have lost two of these games to the handicap, and one against the minows of the tournament Uniera. Even although they won convincingly against Lille and Benfica, the Reds still lost the corners match straight, never mind with the -4 handicap. Don't know how the match will go in the 1x2 market, but think Athletico can at least chalk up a few cornersand win us on the +4 AH corner count @ 1.8 (Bet365) :hope:hope Goodluck everyone :ok:ok
Money back, happy with that considering Liverpool hammered three corners in the first 3-4 minutes :ok

Hamburg straight win in London, available at 3.65 at Pinnacle 6 units:$ Hamburg and Liverpool double at 5.9 at Pinnacle --- 5 units.:@
Well, I guess I was asking too much, too soon of Hamburg. Like Jase said, they ran out of ideas towards the end... And, to think how good my bets were looking at half-time...:@ Anyway, congrats to the Fulham backers, especially thumbs up to Big Punter Baby who had this really cracking tip.welldone, mate :ok
Fulham to win and Atletico to qualify here. Fulham Vs Atletico into Final for plenty of value no matter which betting site you use.