Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

Laddies Rebellion!

There's a bit of a mutiny going on at Laddies at the moment with a fair number of the long established players refusing to play there anymore. It all relates to the extremely high number of bad beats and long-shot high value hands that are appearing. Having witnessed many a lower pair beating a high pair by hitting a flush with 4 suited cards on the board, I do have an amount of sympathy with them. But I can't see what Laddies would get out of tinkering with the software deliberately. They take a rake no matter what gets flopped.

Re: Laddies Rebellion! Funny that, Been playing at Hill's last couple of nights and the amount of flush's coming out are unbelievable, at one time it seemed that anything lower was just no good! Like you say though cant see why the firm would want to risk any bad publicity with all the competition out there. Could be just a glich in the software?? or a coincidence?

Re: Laddies Rebellion! yeh I have been looking at the forum on there wayne and there is a lot of moaning about it. Trust me tho THIS IS JUST HOLD EM....the cards are not fixed/rigged or whatever. These beats happen all the time. 22 vs AA is 20% to 80% dont be so shocked when a 20% chance happens! and the probability of seeing 4 of a suit on a board is not really that unlikely either. The reason you see more straights flushes etc online is not because they happen with a higher % its because we see so much many more hands online than we do in real life, in an hours play online compared to an hours play in real life you will see more bad beats more flushes more straights etc - not a bigger % of them per hands played but a bigger number. The cards are audited by respected, independant authoritys at ladbrokes (PWC) - I have run thousands of hands thru pokertracker and they all add up - there isnt anything wrong with them, bad beats happen to us all and can come in runs that last months Jez

Re: Laddies Rebellion! Ive been knocked out my last 5 tournies at ladbrokes when ive been a 70% favourite all in. Im not saying its rigged obviously but its effin annoying! I just got knocked out into 5th place in a tourny with QQ against a AQ :( Earlier in the evening got my AQ beat by an A3. Infuriation! But i know, 'thats poker'. But god it sucks sometimes.